• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Acorn Hits Roof Of Car - Officer Mistakes It For A Gunshot - Mag Dumps Vehicle

Do army special forces officers not go into combat? Even the junior ones?
They commander the chow hall and advise their counterparts on the comforts of chicken tenders and ice cream from behind the protection of Hesco barriers and concertina wire.

After the barrage of bullets... A faint whimper from the poor acorn could be heard, "I can't grow"

I think that’s the point. That doesn’t look like a war zone, and he’s not a soldier on watch looking for VC.

Scary motherfuckers like that have no business being a peace officer or carrying a pistol for that matter. I hope he is reliever and a do-not-hire is put in his file.
View attachment 8349686
Politically, Marxist Judges and DA's have certainly turned the larger cities into war zones, in my current State we have Constitutional Carry so most everyone is armed, coupled with retiring to a small town, its more God, Guns and Liberty with the local PD, we have Superhero Parking for First Responders and Mil. My BIL served in the USMC , Served his Community as a Cop for 33 years, would he today - hell no - the system is broken.

Reactions: BurtG
Family guy shooting parody gif.gif

R

Just the odds of having and hearing suppressed fire, rifle or pistol, shot at you in the civilian world is pretty slim.

And you do a mag dump, yeah, he needs to change occupation.

I have been parked in my golf cart and a walnut hit the roof. Scared the shit out of me...however never thought I was being shot at.
Scariest "non-event" I ever had while driving is a tractor trailer tire blowing out right next to me with the windows down.
Woah that was loud!

As of an hour ago the state of Florida isn’t filing any charges against Acorn assassin or miss piggy . Because what they did was perfectly legal and reasonable .

IMHO, This is the very definition of “Clusterfuck”, you just can’t make this shit up. At the end of the day he will probably get a promotion at another department. 👀

💪 🤪

This happened in Northeast Houston, at the Pines of Woodforest apartment complex, around 2 a.m. on February 3.
Harris County Sheriff’s Office deputies, responding to a different call within the same complex, fired dozens of rounds into an apartment after mistaking resident Eboni Pouncy for an intruder.
Pouncy and the apartment resident, Laronda Berry, had broken Berry’s apartment window to gain entry after losing their key, which led a neighbor to alert the deputies.
Body camera footage released after demands from community leaders and family shows deputies peaking through the broken window and opening fire when they saw Pouncy approaching the door with a legally owned handgun, hitting her five times.

The incident, which left the home riddled with bullet holes, has sparked outrage, with Berry stating, "The only crime that was committed that day was done by the police." The deputies involved have been placed on administrative leave pending investigations by the sheriff’s office and the Harris County District Attorney’s Office.

Multiple magdumps

Last edited:
💪 🤪

This happened in Northeast Houston, at the Pines of Woodforest apartment complex, around 2 a.m. on February 3.
Harris County Sheriff’s Office deputies, responding to a different call within the same complex, fired dozens of rounds into an apartment after mistaking resident Eboni Pouncy for an intruder.
Pouncy and the apartment resident, Laronda Berry, had broken Berry’s apartment window to gain entry after losing their key, which led a neighbor to alert the deputies.
Body camera footage released after demands from community leaders and family shows deputies peaking through the broken window and opening fire when they saw Pouncy approaching the door with a legally owned handgun, hitting her five times.

The incident, which left the home riddled with bullet holes, has sparked outrage, with Berry stating, "The only crime that was committed that day was done by the police." The deputies involved have been placed on administrative leave pending investigations by the sheriff’s office and the Harris County District Attorney’s Office.

Multiple magdumps

Very similar incident in Fort Worth several years ago. Cop is in prison for murder.

600.sofia.ls.3713.jpg

Watch out for certain acorns..

Some of you may have seen my target donations on another thread.

Because this forum is rooted in long range precision shooting and having fun doing it, I felt that in the spirit and purpose of the sport as well as the significance of the noble acorn that a new KYL target should be introduced.

Attached is an acorn KYL target for use with an accurate, scoped 22LR rifle at around 50 yards.

Please feel free to download the attachment for spirited competition at your local shooting club and/or law enforcement range or pass along to your friends.

Make the competition interesting by putting money on it.

Acorn KYL Target 1.jpg

Attachments

• Acorn KYL Target 1.pdf
    73.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
  • Love