• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Acorn Hits Roof Of Car - Officer Mistakes It For A Gunshot - Mag Dumps Vehicle

1000002112.gif

So in Nam they buried these big steel containers in the ground for guys to sleep in or take cover, while his buddy was keeping watch on the wire with Ma Deuce, buddy goes down for a rest and wakes up to two glowing eyes crawling towards him on the floor in pitch dark, dumps a 20 round mag into what he sees crawling towards him, ricochets going everywhere. If you have ever seen the size of a fat Vietnamese Rat you would understand. Shit Happens when you are on a hair trigger.

Reactions: jrassy
Da fuck did I just watch......

On another note, we had a brigade commander that tried to put himself in for a combat action badge because one of the boomerangs in his convoy went off.....no bullet strikes or anything else....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Full disclosure - I laughed when I read the thread title.

Reactions: 912173
I'm so tired of the decreasing standards everywhere I look. Sorry but not everyone is the same and sometimes that REALLY matters. Not everyone can be a cop or a pilot, teacher, military, etc.
My LE friends constantly bitch about being stuck trying to train idiots who wouldn't have passed the academy pre-2020. Guaranteed this isn't the first time that officer has done idiotic shit.

If the guy in the car hadn't ducked and they had murdered him, what do you want to bet both of them would have gotten away with murder.

The fact that the stupid partner who also shot up the car didn't get any punishment is total B.S. they should have been fired on the spot.

Rest assured, they would have found a gun on the body.

Compared to a murder or manslaughter conviction a reprimand for an incomplete search for weapons carries a lesser penalty.

Here is what I don't get; he's a West Pointer that was an Infantry Officer and became a Green Beret and got out of the Army at 10 years after two tours in Afghanistan and doesn't know what a gunshot sounds like? Why is he working for some backwoods department and not in an MBA program?

"When asked about prior military experience, Deputy Hernandez said he attended WestPoint, and was an infantry officer and an officer in special forces for the army for a total of ten years. Deputy Hernandez said he had two combat rotations to Afghanistan, but noted as an officer, he was not in direct combat.

Soooo.....my first training officer was asleep in his cruiser and a nearby car backfired. He tried to grab his shotgun out of the floor mount without being fully awake and shot a 12 gauge slug through the transmission of his cruiser 🤣🤣
That happened, without the sleeping, on an episode of Mike and Molly where he gets set up with a new partner and accidentally blasts a hole in the ceiling. They called him Moonroof Mike or something like that.

Reactions: wvfarrier
Acorn my ass. What you see and hear is a COMPLETE fucking retard that was allowed to pass the academy and go onto the streets to inflict his retarded brand of justice onto taxpayers. No wonder black guys run like hell every time a carload of these fuckwits comes to the ghetto. Doing somersaults and cartwheels and screaming he got hit? WTF!!!!

So they are saying acorn shrapnel is what had him bleeding. I hope the guy in the car hits the fuckwit cop lottery and never has to work again in his life. There is literally no fucking excuse to justify this bullshit.

If he really was a West Point grad, this explains a lot. He was probably a DFAC manager or in charge of a laundry for two tours and the closest thing to a gunshot he heard in the war zone was his roomie farts when they got done buttfucking. If you expect disappointment from an academy grad you will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
So the Police searched him twice, handcuffed him and locked him in the car and thought he was shooting at them.

This guy has to be the king of buffoons.

Reactions: jr81452
So two officers mag dumped into the vehicle and no one go hurt? Hahah good thing the threat wasn’t real
i would be curious to know where each shot impacted, since they both passed the firearms certification.
perhaps that only requires that they don't shoot themselves.

• Love
Reactions: Pbgt
Hair triggers from a guilty conscience????????

Kind of like when the hunters become the hunted.

Soooo.....my first training officer was asleep in his cruiser and a nearby car backfired. He tried to grab his shotgun out of the floor mount without being fully awake and shot a 12 gauge slug through the transmission of his cruiser 🤣🤣
I watched a cop shoot the ceiling out of a local indoor range with a 12ga. Seen another practicing his draw put 2 rounds into the table that blocks you from going down range at the same place.

Reactions: FWoo45
Nice work officer! Someone promote that man to the border immediately. They need his leadership!

That dude in the back of the squad car better change his pants and ho’s , cause they both full of shit.

If he really was a West Point grad, this explains a lot. He was probably a DFAC manager or in charge of a laundry for two tours and the closest thing to a gunshot he heard in the war zone was his roomie farts when they got done buttfucking. If you expect disappointment from an academy grad you will not be disappointed.
Was he the giver or the taker? And does it matter?

Discuss amongst yourselves.

That dude in the back of the squad car better change his pants and ho’s , cause they both full of shit.
Dude in back of the squad car is probably in for a multi-million lawsuit settlement

Reactions: nikerret
I picked up a kid between tours in about 2007-2008. We had both just come off deployments with other units and as usual for that time frame - everyone with enough time remaining got thrown together for the next deployment.

That kid was a total piece, but he reminded me of this video. We were up at A.P. Hill during workups and were doing a force-on-force offense/defense scenario with blanks (yawn). At "end-ex" my Lt and I had to fire off the remainder of whatever Pyro (star clusters/illumination) we had. So end-ex gets called over the radio and my Lt busted off his red star cluster...and ho-lee-fuk, this kid from his little foxhole a hundred yards away just goes off: "Get ready boys, they're coming! Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh.....I see one! (Starts blasting away with his blanks). They're coming around boys, get ready!" (More blasting). We all laughed our asses off...there wasn't another human around for a thousand meters.

Anyway, we didn't take that kid with us on our next deployment. He ended up beating his wife and was discharged after doing a few months in the brig. However we all saw him again in an article a few years later when that whole occupy wall street thing was going. He was there and managed to get arrested while wearing his cammies with his ribbons on them. Of course...dude in uniform = photo opportunities.

What a piece of shit he was. Anyway, this cop reminds me of that kid. About the exact same level of freak out.

I picked up a kid between tours in about 2007-2008. We had both just come off deployments with other units and as usual for that time frame - everyone with enough time remaining got thrown together for the next deployment.

That kid was a total piece, but he reminded me of this video. We were up at A.P. Hill during workups and were doing a force-on-force offense/defense scenario with blanks (yawn). At "end-ex" my Lt and I had to fire off the remainder of whatever Pyro (star clusters/illumination) we had. So end-ex gets called over the radio and my Lt busted off his red star cluster...and ho-lee-fuk, this kid from his little foxhole a hundred yards away just goes off: "Get ready boys, they're coming! Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh.....I see one! (Starts blasting away with his blanks). They're coming around boys, get ready!" (More blasting). We all laughed our asses off...there wasn't another human around for a thousand meters.

Anyway, we didn't take that kid with us on our next deployment. He ended up beating his wife and was discharged after doing a few months in the brig. However we all saw him again in an article a few years later when that whole occupy wall street thing was going. He was there and managed to get arrested while wearing his cammies with his ribbons on them. Of course...dude in uniform = photo opportunities.

What a piece of shit he was. Anyway, this cop reminds me of that kid. About the exact same level of freak out.

There were some inner city kids in my basic training company. First trip to the woods they got all walleyed. Any little thing would set them off. When they were startled by a squirrel, we began to tell them all kinds of stories about rabid squirrels and how they would run up to you and "attack your nuts.". I got called in to see the 1st sgt on something, and as I was leaving, he started laughing, then told me to knock it off about the squirrels.

Deputy Hernandez resigned from his position with the department while the investigation was on-going. The second officer on the scene was justified in her use of force, because from her perspective she thought Deputy Hernandez was being killed right in front of her.

Fortunately, the suspect in the vehicle was not injured.
They both need to be fired. Fortunately, neither one of those fuckheads can shoot.

Deputy Hernandez will file a case of PSTD, seeking a medial discharge and compensation because he can no longer work, telling the shrink he now has constant flashbacks of sounds of supressed gunfire.

The shrink sighs and says "It was an acorn."

Reactions: BurtG
They both need to be fired. Fortunately, neither one of those fuckheads can shoot.

Deputy Hernandez will file a case of PSTD, seeking mental health care and compensation because he can no longer work, telling the shrink he has flashbacks of sounds of supressed gunfire.

The shrink sighs and says "It was an acorn."
1708005017357.jpeg

So in Nam they buried these big steel containers in the ground for guys to sleep in or take cover, while his buddy was keeping watch on the wire with Ma Deuce, buddy goes down for a rest and wakes up to two glowing eyes crawling towards him on the floor in pitch dark, dumps a 20 round mag into what he sees crawling towards him, ricochets going everywhere. If you have ever seen the size of a fat Vietnamese Rat you would understand. Shit Happens when you are on a hair trigger.
I think that’s the point. That doesn’t look like a war zone, and he’s not a soldier on watch looking for VC.

Scary motherfuckers like that have no business being a peace officer or carrying a pistol for that matter. I hope he is reliever and a do-not-hire is put in his file.
1708005294413.jpeg

Reactions: BurtG
Here is what I don't get; he's a West Pointer that was an Infantry Officer and became a Green Beret and got out of the Army at 10 years after two tours in Afghanistan and doesn't know what a gunshot sounds like? Why is he working for some backwoods department and not in an MBA program?

"When asked about prior military experience, Deputy Hernandez said he attended WestPoint, and was an infantry officer and an officer in special forces for the army for a total of ten years. Deputy Hernandez said he had two combat rotations to Afghanistan, but noted as an officer, he was not in direct combat.

Answered your own question.

A West Point Graduate, Special Forces w/ two tours in the ME and ends up as a SO patrol deputy?

Something ain't right.