• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Action/ chamber fitted bore guide

I messaged him about a week ago asking him a question and he replied to me within a day or two. Not sure what your wait has been like.

That is his correct email.

I find that you need to send him exactly what you need versus a general email. Include the following:

1. Firearm action type/caliber
2. Bolt diameter
3. Diameter of cleaning rod
4. Your address

He always responds back quickly

Last edited:
Check with Neil Jones - he shipped mine out within a day or two of speaking with him. Great quality guide.

Check with Neil Jones - he shipped mine out within a day or two of speaking with him. Great quality guide.

How can we check with him if we don't have an e-mail or phone number?

Received a mail from Mike. He does not send out of the United States.
But this went well, he will ship 3 bore guides to my friend in Ithaca NY, who will ship it to me:)

I bought a PMA Tool bore guide for my 700 in 308, and have another one on the way for 6mm (Creedmoor).

The Lucas guide is definitely more exact since you provide your cleaning rod diameters, but the PMA guide is respectable in its own right. They ship out in a couple days. In a world of immediate gratification, the PMA should satisfy the majority.