• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AcuSport middlemen...anyone order from them have a contact?

demolitionman

Send’r Bud
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2013
Midwest
I'm being patient, although I am a bit excited to get shooting. I am curious if there are any insiders here at the Hide that have insight as to how long waits are for rifle orders at AcuSport. My local gun shop placed an order for me, saying their supplier, AcuSport, can get the gun I want, but have no idea when I will recieve it. I have put 25% down on it, and just was hoping to find out a rough time frame of delivery to my local gun store. Maybe I'm asking way way too much with the political climate right now, but if it's gonna be 6 months for a bone stock Savage LRP, I'm pulling out of the order and going a different route.

Anybody have any insight on AcuSport delivery updates? I feel like my local gun shop doesn't want me talking to AcuSport directly.

I used to work at a gun store and Accu Sport was one of our distributors. I'm guessing what the shop was basically telling you is that Accu Sport does carry the rifle you're looking for, but they were out of stock at the time on their distributor page. That's why they couldn't tell you when it will show up. Essentially, it showed the product you wanted, but there were 0 in stock. This is pure speculation, but having talked to a savage rep in the recent past, it's probably going to be a 4-6 month wait. Everyone is backed up right now. Those are my guesses, that's all.

We are a Acusport dealer at work. They were a month out on just shipping up untill this week. Let me know the model number and caliber I'll check their stock .

PS they have 12 6.5 Creedmores but no .243's or .260's.

Last edited: