• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Adjustable Scope Base?

mdslammer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Hi Guys,

How's everyone? So I was looking for some advice from those of you who have an adj. scope base and
what your thoughts are. Currently, on my .375 CT, I have a fixed base with a 60 MOA cant with a NF ATACR.

I'm starting to see limitations with this setup and was looking to get more adjustment.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

What are your thought on the Ivey ring setup for example?

Thank you fellas.

Mark

Hey Nik H and 7mmFanBoy, thanks very much for taking time to help me out. I'm unaware of both of these items and will check they out.
Best
Mark

Looks interesting. Will do further research. Don't know when it will be available though. Thanks for chiming in.

I like this video whether he is correct or not its at least something to consider .
I like the idea no idea how well they work or not but people seem to like the ivy adjustable scope base this

but that's a couple grand . the cheapest ones I have thought of trying are still like 500 + .
that valdada one is even cheaper priced cool .

Last edited:
Mark,

I’ve been using the Ivey. For a while and found it pretty much on the money, not cheap but well engineered and easy to use, no tools etc.

Have is on my 300NM thus:

A5863ABA-4753-4FC1-998A-D7BAA7216ECA.jpeg

Hi Terry,

I have a friend who uses them and shoots great with them.

Can't seem to get on their website as of late. Or seem to find them for sale.

Will keep looking. Nice stick. Thanks for your help.

Mark