• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

ADM UIC 10A DMR

TTStactical

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2019
So being a long time semi-auto precision shooter ex-army infantry SDM qualified shooter I've owned many platforms from m-14ebr to SR-25s my newest build ive decided to go with the ADM UIC 10A DMR 16" heavy, ADM delta rings, Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6x18x44 ill TMR, B&T Altas, Surefire SOCOM Gen2 RC2. Ive got a lot of experience with a few different ADMs in 5.56. My question is does anyone have any time behind this rifle? If so thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated. My normal go to round is Blackhills 178gr EDL-X ive had great results but this is a 16" 1:10 twist thoughts?

thanks for everyones time
Dave

I have the 18inch 6.5 creedmoor. The ambi controls are very nice and the platform performs well. I’ve fired ~200 rounds of 147 eld-m with no issues including no popped primers or pressure signs which is a concern with 6.5 creed gassers. It shoots roughly .8-.9 Moa depending on the day. I’ve gotten a few .5-6 moa groups but not consistently, not sure if that’s me or the gun. Overall I’ll think you’ll be happy with it.

ADM is local-ish to me and their rifles are very well represented at area 3 gun matches. They may noy be the flashiest looking or the lightest or as racy as a JP, but they are tough and reliable. By all the owners accounts they shoot very well also.