• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Adonai101 is a fraud

chase723

Pew Pew Guy
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2017
Guy contacted me about a ZP5 3-15 for the WTB add I had posted. Put me in contact with a guy named Jacob Dwayne...told me he was from Texas and had fought in the Vietnam war. Initial pictures he sent seemed legit. I went to call him and it all sounded like a voiced over deal. Told him to send me a picture of his drivers license with scope and the illuminated reticle. He sent me a photoshopped image with a drivers license of a guy from Indiana born in 1969. The name had clearly been change. The image of the reticle he sent me was non illuminated and taken off of longrangehunting.com

See the attached.
His phone number if any of you guys want to call it is 262-419-3471.
Email is [email protected]

Also looks like Adonai101 just deleted his account on here.

Attachments

• 7FB3765F-D3C7-4D0B-B03F-AB90B297BF11.jpeg
    7FB3765F-D3C7-4D0B-B03F-AB90B297BF11.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 166
I don’t know who the admin are...I figured that one of them might read this.

This seems to be quite common with WTB ads. Someone else on this forum wrote of the exact same scenario just a few weeks ago. He googled the members name and found someone in the UK reporting being ripped off on a similar forum. Be very cautious with those WTB ads. Seems like an invitation for a scam.

^yup I was looking for a rifle and had a shit head try and rip me off then had someone else contact me with a awesome deal that was legit. I always feel ppl out and ask for the item with the ID picture. And google their address.