• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Does anyone have a Dun and Bradstreet login?

Dirty D

Resident Sommelier of cellulite
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Your moms house
I had an interview at a coffee shop for a startup and the guy immediately emailed me the pre employment paperwork that wants basically all of my personal info. The guy said he had an HVAC company in FL before he moved to AZ and I searched the FL contractors database and couldn’t find him or his company, he doesn’t have an AZROC license yet either but I did find an LLC in the name of the company but his name wasn’t anywhere on the filing. If anyone has a D&B login and can see if he is associated with any of these companies I would appreciate it.

Interview at a coffee shop? That basically says "Company is too poor to afford an office." That would be my first red flag.

Or, he's scammer trying to phish.

I had an interview at a coffee shop for a startup and the guy immediately emailed me the pre employment paperwork that wants basically all of my personal info. The guy said he had an HVAC company in FL before he moved to AZ and I searched the FL contractors database and couldn’t find him or his company, he doesn’t have an AZROC license yet either but I did find an LLC in the name of the company but his name wasn’t anywhere on the filing. If anyone has a D&B login and can see if he is associated with any of these companies I would appreciate it.
As you know, there is and has been a shortage of skilled trades.
You're in the driver's seat, tell him you won't give him all the info until things progress future.

You do know why you didn't find his name , it wasn't there.
Good luck

Reactions: FWoo45
Interview at a coffee shop? That basically says "Company is too poor to afford an office." That would be my first red flag.

Or, he's scammer trying to phish.
It's actually commonplace nowadays, nothing to be alarmed about.