• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"adult" air rifle

Re: "adult" air rifle

Im considering a Daisy 953 as a "mini sniper" Its about $80 and there's lots of tuning info around. Daisy will also sell you a match barrel as an upgrade.
cat22.jpg

http://daisy.com/shopping/customer/product.php?productid=16145&cat=258&page=1of

I haven't figured out the best way to mount a 30mm scope on it but Im sure its possible.

Have any of you guys used CO2 for your rifles? I have a mig welder in the garage, with a tank of co2.

I don't have a PCP but the whole reason to go with it is the consistant air pressure that you do not get from CO2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RH4540</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have any of you guys used CO2 for your rifles? I have a mig welder in the garage, with a tank of co2.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't have a PCP but the whole reason to go with it is the consistant air pressure that you do not get from CO2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RH4540</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have any of you guys used CO2 for your rifles? I have a mig welder in the garage, with a tank of co2.</div></div> </div></div>
This is wrong.
Prior to PCPs (in the modern era), CO2 rifles were the first precharged match rifles and pistols. I believe the Benji Discovery is set up as a dual fuel rifle: CO2 or HPA(SCUBA).

The benefit of CO2 is that at a constant temperature, so long as there's still liquid CO2 in the reservoir, the valve sees the same pressure. These rifles can get up to a couple of hundred shots per charge at perfectly uniform velocities. As soon as the last liquid CO2 evaporates, pressure begins to drop every shot.

These guns were/are (at least the ISU types) set up to exhaust the whole charge as soon as pressure drops below a certain level so you don't shoot underpowered shots, which would cost points. Early on Euro shooters often arrived at a venue where "room temperature" is a LOT cooler than in US; sometimes the first sighter blew the whole charge. Glad you brought your springer for backup?

On the other end, manufacturers had NO IDEA what we crazy Americans do with their rifles. Silhouette, anyone? In Texas, often the guns became "gas locked" in the summer, so the little tube hammer couldn't knock the valve open because of temperature related overpressure. So except when actually shooting, the gun stays in a case with Cool Packs.

The vapor pressure of CO2 suffers a pretty steep curve within common ambient outdoor temperatures. At 40 degrees F, it might be 600PSI or that neighborhood, at 100 degrees, 900PSI.
A friend with a fondness of old Crosman gas guns keeps a thermometer close by and has different sets of dope for various temps.

The advent of High Pressure Air as a power source, obsoleted CO2 pretty quickly. A shame, because for indoor, bullseye use, it has a lot to recommend it.

The early HPA PCPs, whether from Anschutz or the Brit field target mfgs, all had the same shortcomings: Every shot lowers the pressure in the reservoir. A graph of velocity vs # of shots shows an initial rise in velocity for a number of shots as the pressure begins to fall and the valve opens further/longer. Velocity reaches a peak, then gradually begins to fall. Fill Pressure and valving are optimized to provide the largest number of useful shots per fill.

Some genius started to fit these things with a regulator between the reservoir and pre-valve expansion chamber.The reservoir may have 1600-4500PSI, but the valve sees only 1500PSI, or whatever the reg is set up for. These things can deliver 60 or more full power shots(probably a lot more in the 6-7ft/lb-600fps bullseye realm), before you start shooting low.

Cheaper PCP rifles don't have a regulator.

So If RH4540 finds a CO2 rifle somebody's upgrading from, or oneof the new dual fuel guns, an industrial CO2 tank will keep you shooting a very long time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't have a PCP but the whole reason to go with it is the consistant air pressure that you do not get from CO2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RH4540</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have any of you guys used CO2 for your rifles? I have a mig welder in the garage, with a tank of co2.</div></div> </div></div>
This is wrong.
Prior to PCPs (in the modern era), CO2 rifles were the first precharged match rifles and pistols. I believe the Benji Discovery is set up as a dual fuel rifle: CO2 or HPA(SCUBA).

The benefit of CO2 is that at a constant temperature, so long as there's still liquid CO2 in the reservoir, the valve sees the same pressure. These rifles can get up to a couple of hundred shots per charge at perfectly uniform velocities. As soon as the last liquid CO2 evaporates, pressure begins to drop every shot.

These guns were/are (at least the ISU types) set up to exhaust the whole charge as soon as pressure drops below a certain level so you don't shoot underpowered shots, which would cost points. Early on Euro shooters often arrived at a venue where "room temperature" is a LOT cooler than in US; sometimes the first sighter blew the whole charge. Glad you brought your springer for backup?

On the other end, manufacturers had NO IDEA what we crazy Americans do with their rifles. Silhouette, anyone? In Texas, often the guns became "gas locked" in the summer, so the little tube hammer couldn't knock the valve open because of temperature related overpressure. So except when actually shooting, the gun stays in a case with Cool Packs.

The vapor pressure of CO2 suffers a pretty steep curve within common ambient outdoor temperatures. At 40 degrees F, it might be 600PSI or that neighborhood, at 100 degrees, 900PSI.
A friend with a fondness of old Crosman gas guns keeps a thermometer close by and has different sets of dope for various temps.

The advent of High Pressure Air as a power source, obsoleted CO2 pretty quickly. A shame, because for indoor, bullseye use, it has a lot to recommend it.

The early HPA PCPs, whether from Anschutz or the Brit field target mfgs, all had the same shortcomings: Every shot lowers the pressure in the reservoir. A graph of velocity vs # of shots shows an initial rise in velocity for a number of shots as the pressure begins to fall and the valve opens further/longer. Velocity reaches a peak, then gradually begins to fall. Fill Pressure and valving are optimized to provide the largest number of useful shots per fill.

Some genius started to fit these things with a regulator between the reservoir and pre-valve expansion chamber.The reservoir may have 1600-4500PSI, but the valve sees only 1500PSI, or whatever the reg is set up for. These things can deliver 60 or more full power shots(probably a lot more in the 6-7ft/lb-600fps bullseye realm), before you start shooting low.

So If RH4540 finds a CO2 rifle somebody's upgrading from, or oneof the new dual fuel guns, an industrial CO2 tank will keep you shooting a very long time. </div></div>

Thanks for the info Frog!

Yes, I was looking in to a Marauder, which is supposed to be able to run on either air, or, Co2.

I don't think I've shot a Marauder, but I've been favorably impressed by the few Discos I've shot/seen. Tremendous value.
The Marauder is shrouded, isn't it? Quiet. Shoot .177 unless hunting, better, cheaper ammo. Turn the power down to 600 fps indoors and it ought to shoot almost forever.

This is my old one. My new one is even more wicked than this one.

It's a Crossman Mark 1 LD done up by Tim @ MAC1. Shoots .22 pellets at 575fps from a 12gr Co2 Powerlett from Walmart. Same hole accuracy for 27 shots per Co2 powerlett.

dsc00151yj2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that's just perverted.
But I like it. </div></div>

It could of been worse!!! He could of put a USO SN-9 on there.

Looks cool though BJ!

I usually go to Cali once a year for LD's annual Field Target shoot with Tim M and the Cali bunch.

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve,
Here is my Super Swift. in .22 cal wearing a Leupold 6.5x 20 x 40 EFR with a Premier reticle FFP mil dot.

SuperSwiftrfl.jpg

</div></div>

I can't remember.Are these the semi auto's or does it have the toggle like the biathlon rifles have ?

I always liked the look of those!

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that's just perverted.
But I like it. </div></div>

It could of been worse!!! He could of put a USO SN-9 on there.

Looks cool though BJ!

I usually go to Cali once a year for LD's annual Field Target shoot with Tim M and the Cali bunch.

Steve </div></div>

The Night Vision makes it easier to see the cats...
That's all I really use it for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think I've shot a Marauder, but I've been favorably impressed by the few Discos I've shot/seen. Tremendous value.
The Marauder is shrouded, isn't it? Quiet. Shoot .177 unless hunting, better, cheaper ammo. Turn the power down to 600 fps indoors and it ought to shoot almost forever. </div></div>

Yes, the Marauder is shouded, and is supposed to be real quiet, and, from what I've read, will consistantly shoot dime-sized groups with the right pellets at 50 yards. It also has the capibility of using a 10 shot magazine, but, it seems that after you drop $469 on the rifle, if you want the magazines, they are sold seperately, at $13 each, and the pump is $179, but, the Co2 adapter is only like $60.

From what I've read about the Discoveries, they are almost as loud as a .22 rimfire, and accuracy seems to be about 3/8" at 25 yards with the right pellets. Apparently, there's a company called TKO that sells muzzle brakes for the Discovery that is supposed to make it almost as quiet as a Marauder.

I actually found a guy that is selling a Discovery, with the air pump, and scope for $200, but, I may not have been quick enough, as I'm supposedly, 2nd in line for it.

That was why I thought the CO2 was not the way to go for pressure because it was so temperature sensitive and the PCP was with a regulator down to its regulated pressure? I was under the impression that most all Olympic quality air rifles were side lever of PCP? Again I do shoot a lot of air pistol and rifle for fun and it helps with my trigger pull, but I am in no way a air rifle expert.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't have a PCP but the whole reason to go with it is the consistant air pressure that you do not get from CO2

This is wrong.

So If RH4540 finds a CO2 rifle somebody's upgrading from, or oneof the new dual fuel guns, an industrial CO2 tank will keep you shooting a very long time.</div></div>

Well, if you're shooting indoors CO2 is no problem whatever, with regard to pressure/temp. Winter and outdoor CO2 will be a problem. Summer time they get more powerful.

Outdoors, you'll have different settings, esp at longer ranges( say over 25yd or so).

The single stroke pneumatics (SSP) are wonderful for informal or standing use. No tank, perfectly consistent MV. All 550-600fps with 8gr pellets.
"Obsolete" ISU/ bullseye springers are pretty cool ,too. FWB 150 /300, Anschutz 380, RWS 75.

The SSP and springers share a problem for 3-P because you come out of position to cock the gun. CO2/ PCP have a little lever. Functionally, it's a lot like shooting .22LR.

All of the current generation of Olympic guns are regulator equipped PCPs, many charge up to 4500PSI (300BAR).

This makes for bargains when schools/clubs upgrade from CO2 or SSP.

A friend recently got a pretty pristine FWB CO2 rifle (C-60 maybe?) for $600.

I have a club grade pistol (a repeater, actually, for rapidfire training) it's not up to FWB/Steyr/Walther, but it's good enough for my skills. Aeron B-96. 12 g cylinders or bulk fill from a 5oz cylinder which is recharged from a 5# CO2 bottle. Great down the 10M hall in my office. Capable (the gun, that is) of one hole accuracy.

Olympic CO2 rifles and pistols can be gotten used (since they're all out of production) for 1/2 to 1/3 the price of a new PCP.

The caveat is that mfgs aren't always diligent in support of obsolete guns. If you get one, get spare seals as soon as you decide you like the gun.

Re:pistols, the current, in production IZH 46-M is an SSP of value all out of proportion to its current $350 price.

Mechanic, your situation is not too bad. While Benjamins don't have match triggers, the guns are capable of very good accuracy. A shrouded Benji on CO2 OUGHT to be a useful trainer.

Bear in mind the $200 pump for HPA is pretty close to a scuba tank in price.

The Marauder can be found for 400 bucks and it comes with one magazine. Additional ones cost about 13 bucks. I will be putting in a depinger for mine and this will reduce the extremely quiet gun even more. The pellet hitting the target is way louder than the gun shooting. I have not had much chance to put it through the paces, but it will wallow out a hole out to the 20 yards I have shot it. I don't know too much about the PCPs and all their caveats yet, but am learning and researching and it is pretty interesting to say the least. This is a whole nuther world of gun nutz that I wasn't that aware of. I can easily get 30 shots before thinking of refilling. I have no idea of velocity or any of that jazz yet.

I have a RWS 52 and a TAU-7 that is a lot of fun and has a nice trigger for an inexpensive pistol. Other than the RWS weighing 50 pounds they are better than just dry firing.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, if you're shooting indoors CO2 is no problem whatever, with regard to pressure/temp. Winter and outdoor CO2 will be a problem. Summer time they get more powerful.

Outdoors, you'll have different settings, esp at longer ranges( say over 25yd or so).

The single stroke pneumatics (SSP) are wonderful for informal or standing use. No tank, perfectly consistent MV. All 550-600fps with 8gr pellets.
"Obsolete" ISU/ bullseye springers are pretty cool ,too. FWB 150 /300, Anschutz 380, RWS 75.

The SSP and springers share a problem for 3-P because you come out of position to cock the gun. CO2/ PCP have a little lever. Functionally, it's a lot like shooting .22LR.

All of the current generation of Olympic guns are regulator equipped PCPs, many charge up to 4500PSI (300BAR).

This makes for bargains when schools/clubs upgrade from CO2 or SSP.

A friend recently got a pretty pristine FWB CO2 rifle (C-60 maybe?) for $600.

I have a club grade pistol (a repeater, actually, for rapidfire training) it's not up to FWB/Steyr/Walther, but it's good enough for my skills. Aeron B-96. 12 g cylinders or bulk fill from a 5oz cylinder which is recharged from a 5# CO2 bottle. Great down the 10M hall in my office. Capable (the gun, that is) of one hole accuracy.

Olympic CO2 rifles and pistols can be gotten used (since they're all out of production) for 1/2 to 1/3 the price of a new PCP.

The caveat is that mfgs aren't always diligent in support of obsolete guns. If you get one, get spare seals as soon as you decide you like the gun.

Re:pistols, the current, in production IZH 46-M is an SSP of value all out of proportion to its current $350 price.

Mechanic, your situation is not too bad. While Benjamins don't have match triggers, the guns are capable of very good accuracy. A shrouded Benji on CO2 OUGHT to be a useful trainer.

Bear in mind the $200 pump for HPA is pretty close to a scuba tank in price. </div></div>

A lot of my air rifle shooting is blasting sparrows and starlings who tend to be little assholes to my purple martin colonies. I ride overwatch for the Martins
smile.gif

I also enjoy squirrel and rabbit hunting with the air guns and I can shoot in my backyard without scaring the neighbors any more than they are already scared of me
smile.gif

The Benjamin Marauder 22 is pretty awesome.

If you don't want to spend that much, check out the Benjamin Katana or Benjamin Discovery.

Keep coming down in the price and the Hammerli 850 AirMagnum 22 is a very nice repeater. You can easily convert it to larger CO2 tanks or even PCP. Huge aftermarket following for this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Night Vision makes it easier to see the cats...
That's all I really use it for. </div></div>

exactly!!

I just sent out the money order for the used, Discovery. I'll post a report after(if) it shows up, and I shoot it a little.

Not what's normally considered a pump, which in the parlance of airgunners is self contained.
The FX guns are PCPs. While there is an external pump available, it's barely cheaper than a good SCUBA tank.

My used Discovery showed up, complete with hand pump, 4-16 Centerpoint scope, and a tin of Premier, hollowpoint, 14.3 grain pellets.

I pumped it up to 2,000 psi, and shot a couple in the basement, just to see if it would work. At 25 feet, the pellets went about 1/2 way through an old, hard-cover, Cabella's catalog. The noise level is about what my old, Sheridan, Blue Streak is.

I took it out to my local rifle range yesterday. The temp. was about 30 degrees, and I had a cross wind of about 15 mph. My first two shots were in the same hole at 25 yards, and then it was stringing them vertically. I checked the scope, to make sure it was tight, and shot some more groups. Although none were over an inch, I wasn't real impressed. I sighted it in at 15 yards, which is the distance to my wife's birdfeeder. All groups were under 3/8", which should be good enough to take care of the starlings.

I went on line this morning, and re-read some of the reviews on this rifle, and apparently, the pellets I'm using, produced some of the WORST groups out of all the pellets that one of the testers tried. I'm going to get some other pellets, and maybe I'll even look at them and weigh them before shooting them.

I'm going to get a brake and trigger kit from TKO. The brake is SUPPOSED to quiet it down to about what a Maureder is, and although the trigger isn't really all that bad, for $14, I'll put it in.

Try the JSB's and standard CP's.I've had really good results with the Beeman Kodiak match with 30ftlb 22 cals.

Also... For maximum accuracy find the sweet spot on your fill charge.Shoot groups between 1700-1750psi then 1750-1800psi and so on.Those Benjy's have small reservoirs and drop in pressure likely is the cause of the vertical.

ARP...How you like'n the new MROD???

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cg_wilson2003</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great, something else to spend my money on. </div></div>

LOL!!

+1 for the Airforce Talon SS. Great for varmints and paper alike and extremely accurate. Throw on a scope and she shoots a .5 inches at 50 yards.

I got a TKO brake, and it quieted it down to where the pellet hitting a cardboard target at 25 yards makes more noise than the gun.

I also got a pellet sampler from Straight Shooters, and after trying them all, found that it seems to do pretty well with all the JSBs, but, the 15 grain were the most accurate out of my gun, producing 1/2" groups at 50 yards.

I must say that the Discovery is the most accurate air rifle I've ever shot, and even though they aren't the most accurate pellet, the 14.3 grain, RWS hollowpoints just slap down starlines!

ARP you're killing me!! I've been wanting a new air rifle for a while now. I have a Gamo Hunter and while it is extremely accurate, it just doesn't have the power. Its supposed to shoot 1000fps but I have shot squirrels in the head, just to watch them fall out of the tree and get up. Usually takes 2-3 additional shots to kill them. Not humane at all

PR-77

Sometimes the way the airgun manufacturers rate power levels is deceptive.

Often what they do is test 0r rate velocity with the lightest pellet type they can find.So they can sell more guns of course.

Most 1000fps level rated spring power air rifles are shooting medium weight pellets between 800-900 fps.For hunting you are better off using a heavier pellet.More energy and penetration.

Steve

Another thing that is possible is that the spring in your gun is worn out.Or the piston itself is worn and not making a good seal.

Time for true magnum pellet gun
wink.gif
.If you were to try a PCP you would be impressed.They are a whole different animal.My poor lonely "very high quality springer" just lives under the bed in it's case and only gets to come out a 3-4 times a year.

maybe, I've got less than 100 pellets through it. I'm really trying hard not to buy that Marauder, and losing!! I still have 2mos left here, and trying to finish my .243. so who knows. But at $399 its very tempting!!

FORGET RWS RIFLES IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND 400 OR MORE BUY A PCP, THEY ARE WAY BETTER THAN SPRINGERS, NO RECOIL, NO SPRING, BETTER TRIGGERS AND MULTI SHOOT, I AM A DEALER AND SHOOTER/HUNTER IN MEXICO AND SELL MANY BRNADS INCLUDING, CROSMAN, BENJAMIN, UMAREX, NORICA, GAMO, EUNJIN, AIRFORCE AND SOME OTHERS IF YOU INCLUDE HUNTING IN YOUR PLANS BUY KOREAN RIFLES LIKE, SUMATRAS, CAREER, EVANIX OR AIRFORCE (AA AMERICAN MADE) THEY ARE POWERFULL AND AND ACCURATE THE ARE NOT COMPETITION GUNS BUT ACCURATE AT MODEST PRICE.

IF YOU WANT A CLEAR IDE IN WHAT TO SPECT FROM THIS RIFLES IN POWER LETS SAY YOU CAN REACH 950 FPS FROM A .22 28 GRAINS EUNJIN PELLET, DOWN SIDE IS THE NOICE = 22 LR SOMETIMES MORE ON BIGGER CALIBERS LIKE .25 OR 9MM.

A VERY GOOD OPTION TO START WHIT ASS SOME GUYS HAVE SAID IS THE MARAUDER 850 FPS .22 14.3 GRAIN PELLET FORM CROSMAN OR JSB, GOOD TRIGGER AND VERY LOW NOICE.

I DONT RECOMENT HEAVY SPRINGER BECAUSE THE EXTREME RECOIL IS DIFERENT THAN FIREARMS , THE AIRGUN SPRINGERS HAVE A BIDIRECTIONAL RECOIL AND THAT´S A REAL RIFLESCOPE KILLER OTHERWISE IN A PCP RIFLE YOU DON´T HAVE TO WORRY FOR YOUR SCOPE.

DSC09102.jpg

DSC09098.jpg

DSC09110.jpg

DSC09112.jpg

DSC09113.jpg

DSC05809.jpg

DSC05117.jpg

DSC05080.jpg

So Steve, since I'm losing this fight, what scope can I put on it. Do they have the same type of recoil and require an airgun specific scope?

You can put any scope on a PCP.It's just the springers you have to be careful with.

The biggest thing to consider is getting a scope that adjusts the focus/parallax down to 10Y.

The best scope I've seen for the money are the old style Bushnell 4200 6-24x40 AO.They are the Field Target shooters go to scope.Extremely clear,bright,repeatable with low profile target turrets.

You would have to talk to someone else about advise on the cheaper scopes.Every time I look through them I'm disappointing.I have gotton spoiled!

Steve

PaleRider, I'd be cautious about taking advice from Steve - he's shooting from the hip on this one
wink.gif

Just kidding - he's the most knowledgeable airgun guy I know. Take his advice to the bank. I got to look thru the B&L 4200 today and it is a fine scope. It's on my list as a must have budget scope for group testing of rifles. A good one to have around.

LOL,Good to finally meet you 9H!!!

You should have seen 9H shoot,guys.He's quite skilled with any rifle put in his hands I bet.A true Master!

I forgot to wish you good fortune at the match this weekend bro! Give that Xring hell!

Steve

We're gonna try Steve. Thanks again for the hospitality and say thanks also to Robin for me.

Just about any sport with the air rifle is addicting. Field Target was a ball - nothing like a mini slant sniper course in your own backyard!

WELL A GOOD CHEAP RIFLESCOPE FOR A MAGNUM SPRINGER IS THE BUSHNELL LEGEND 5-15X40MM AND MILDOT RETICLE THEY HOLD VERY WELL EVEN IN KODIAKS, PATRIOT, GAMO 1250, WATHER FALCON ETC.

IF YOU BUY A PCP YOU CAN SAVE EVEN MORE COINS BUYING A CENTERPOINT OR LEAPERS 3-9X40MM MILDOT RETICLE WE HAVE USED THEM EXTENSIVELY AND DO A GOOD JOB, THEY HAVE A GOOD OPTICS CONSIDERING THE PRICE, ONLY THING I DONT LIKE IS THEY ARE MADE IN CHINA BUTH I HAVE TO ADMIT IT`S A GOOD PRODUCT.

Sir - please refrain from posting in all-capital letters. It's considered shouting, which I'm sure you don't intend, and it's against the forum rules.

Ak-kill, I too have an Airforce Condor, and am currently looking for different ring and base setup. What kind of rings do you have on yours? I tried measuring the dovetail base on the gun but it measured larger than 3/8" and smaller than 11mm, so am kinda stumped on what scope rings to get for it... If you can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Edit: Got confirmation from Airforce that their dovetail is 11mm and found BKL rings. Now I just need to find out if the BKL high rings are high enough.
laugh.gif
</span></span>

Just found this thread, and wanted to add the RWS 850, with a trigger spring, can get good power on CO2, and with a $90 HPA tank/reg, some have gotten up to 30 fpe in .22. They can be had used, with an LDC for around $200.