• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"adult" air rifle

Re: "adult" air rifle

http://www.quackenbushairguns.com/
steph_bison.jpg

PCPs are the way to go - I have a modded airforce condor that will blow right through 2x4's and make toothpicks out of them.

even my monsoon was blowing holes in my old gas grill from 50 yards away.

not shabby for a "pellet gun". haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoffels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">look at
www.airgunsofarizona.com
if your looking for some very nice rifles I bought 2 there and there real close to the .22 anschutz rifles I have
Bill </div></div>

Robert of AOA hosted our first Southwest Open Field Target match this last weekend at Ben Avery shooting range.He is always very generous with donating prizes for our club.

He and his cohorts at AOA are very knowledgeable about their business and will steer you the right way.

Somebody buy one of those Dayastate GrandPrix and post some groups!

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now you're seeing part of what I've been trying to explain about PCP's.Wait until you get more time behind the trigger with it.You'll continue to be impressed.

I bet you were tired of pumping for the initial fill!You don't have any dive shops or Fireman friends close by to fill a scuba tank?

Have fun and go kill something.Keep us posted.

Steve </div></div>

I'm sure Steve will agree with the following.

The OP should just get the AirHog Carbon tank from www.straightshooters.com. IF he in fact has a local paintball shop or anywhere that fills to 4500PSI.
I can get over 5 fills on a 200BAR reservoir before that 4500PSI drops down to about 3000psi and more if you just top off. Plus the tank is light about 15lbs and fits in a large backpack easily. Very worth it if you have a local fill station, and A LOT easier than the pump (no blisters) haha!

I have an FX Revolution and that CF Airhog tank lasts me a while before I need to top it off. I get close to 70 or so shots on a fill with the Revolution but I just top it off after every 4 mags worth (about 48 shots). The Revolution does about 960 fps with JSB Exact 16.0 gr .22 pellets and good for scoped hits on a 2" steel circle at 100 yards.