• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Advice WTB DMR rifle scope

TFJ45

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 13, 2020
Ohio
I'm looking for a D. M. R. rifle scope. There are so many options out there, I'm not sure what to get. My price range is around $800-1400. It's for my crazy horse m14 rifle. I'm open to suggestions.

Weaver Tactical 3-15 on sale at Natchez now. About 525.

Not sure of the look and function you're going for, but a Leupold Mark 4 LR/T may help replicate the form of your build. Though the often sought M3 models are hard to come by nowadays, Midway has a few M1 models for clearance pricing that may attract your interest, both within your price range:

I use this. I really like the reticle. Built like a tank. Great Jap glass. Excellent customer service. Depends if you want more magnification I guess.

I'm looking for a D. M. R. rifle scope. There are so many options out there, I'm not sure what to get. My price range is around $800-1400. It's for my crazy horse m14 rifle. I'm open to suggestions.
I am a mil guy, but this optic really surprised me. Yes, it does have a mil-dot reticle inside of the ACSS reticle marks, but the ACSS reticle is fantastic for a DMR setup.
Fast shots and follow up shots, well thought out and easy to use.
The glass in the one below is good as well.
Hope this helps!
Primary Arms SLx 3-18x50mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS-HUD-DMR-308

A 3-12 LRTSi is perfect on an M14 DMR. Holds up to the recoil no problem, great turrets, reticle and glass and perfect mag range for that type of rifle. I had a red dot piggybacked on top of mine.

Reactions: Seymour Fish
I appreciate all of the responses. I will take a look at all of those. Sorry I missed the deal on the Bushnell I was at work and didn't get a chance to check the thread. I wasn't planning on using it for anything really further than 5-600 yards. So any of these will be more than enough.

I appreciate all of the responses. I will take a look at all of those. Sorry I missed the deal on the Bushnell I was at work and didn't get a chance to check the thread. I wasn't planning on using it for anything really further than 5-600 yards. So any of these will be more than enough.
Bushnell gets a bad rep sometimes, but I can tell you that they stand behind their products.
The Primary Arma ACSS is also a great choice as I stated earlier.
Whatever you get just make sure it fits your needs, not all of ours.
Take care

Bushnell gets a bad rep sometimes, but I can tell you that they stand behind their products.
The Primary Arma ACSS is also a great choice as I stated earlier.
Whatever you get just make sure it fits your needs, not all of ours.
Take care

I do like the Bushnell, the DMR II Pro looks like a nice scope for the price. I'm torn between that and The Primary Arms ACSS stuff. Both seem pretty nice.

I've been running one of the Bushnell DMR 2 for two years on my AR-15 shooting local matches and like it. The G3 reticle works for me.