• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aero Solis long action…

Sooter76

Private
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I didn’t care too much about the short action release, but I’m tentatively excited about this one.

I’m not really interested in PRS shooting but I have been thinking thinking hard about putting together a lightweight 7 PRC rig for elk and western hunts. So this might fit the bill when it actually hits the market.

I am actually looking forward to getting one in 7mm PRC or 300 PRC. I would love to get a custom rifle but the budget is tight on that

I have both Origin and Solus actions and they both shoot. The only reason I tried the Solus was that it was available and the Origin is out of stock and doesnt have an ETA. Plus pre-fits fit between both actions and really the only tangible difference I feel between either is because of the bolt lift design, 2 lugs vs 3 lugs

Reactions: FuhQ and ShtrRdy
Is there that little demand for .223 bolt guns?

Would have been much easier to start selling a new bolt head, I just kind of subconsciously expected that would be the next offering

ShortAction_Blade2.png

Reactions: ARShooter91
What is the forecasted release date? I don’t really have a use for a long action but a hunter short action would be nice.

Is there that little demand for .223 bolt guns?

Would have been much easier to start selling a new bolt head, I just kind of subconsciously expected that would be the next offering

ShortAction_Blade2.png

I keep asking and they have no ETA “but it is planned”. I agree with you though and I’m probably going with something else based on the timeline

Reactions: R_A_W