• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Goldilocks Hunting Rifle

Best caliber

• 6.5 PRC

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • 280 AI

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • 7 PRC

Votes: 49 48.0%
  • Other (list below)

Votes: 13 12.7%

• Total voters
IMO a 7mm is about the perfect all around hunting diameter. It'll kill anything in North American but isn't super overkill for smaller deer species. 7 PRC just makes sense

There’s not enough real world difference between a lightweight 6.5 creed and a heavier 300 Norma? Really? Someone’s taking crazy pills.

And, within the confines of the criteria I laid out and the game I intend on taking, I’d say there is a Goldilocks gun. Not too much recoil, not too little energy on target, not too little barrel life, etc.

Nothing you said was of value here, and it didn’t need to be posted.
Your criteria include them pronghorns up in them mountains. Followed up with, “can handle a heavy sumbich just fine” presumably up in dem mountains, projecting your shonuff Herman status. Now you slip into criticizing, when you don’t even know where a fucking pronghorn lives. Let’s call you “Goldilocks” henceforth, as you are a “special” kind of troll