• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Affordable M-Lok weights for sale

I can’t say for sure, but I’d love for you to try. If you order some and they don’t fit for some reason, we’d be happy to refund your order in full.
It works!
A9A3210F-8DB6-45D9-9DBB-38E7EC46505C.jpeg

Reactions: cattleman99
Looks like the doubles are back out of stock. Any idea when the next run will be?

@Azoneallday On my chassis they take up two of the slots. All of the ones in my picture are their single size, not doubles.

See a crude drawing of how I have them set up below. The black dots are where the screws are and the red dots are where the MLOK protrusions are on the weights. I have one MLOK "slot" left at the end of my forend.

It looks like three singles should fit on the bottom of your Oryx depending on your bipod. If I was you I would start with a pair of singles and mount them against eachother. I don't think you'll be able to fit two doubles on the Oryx. You could probably even do two weights + a short ARCA rail if that's your thing.

1629745894199.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Azoneallday
@Azoneallday On my chassis they take up two of the slots. All of the ones in my picture are their single size, not doubles.

See a crude drawing of how I have them set up below. The black dots are where the screws are and the red dots are where the MLOK protrusions are on the weights. I have one MLOK "slot" left at the end of my forend.

It looks like three singles should fit on the bottom of your Oryx depending on your bipod. If I was you I would start with a pair of singles and mount them against eachother. I don't think you'll be able to fit two doubles on the Oryx. You could probably even do two weights + a short ARCA rail if that's your thing.

View attachment 7689872
Perfect! This helps a lot! Thank you!

We got our first batch of M-Lok weights finished up. These will fit most stock's or chassis with M-Lok slots in them.

These are made from steel and professionally finished with a black oxide solution. We decided not to include a QD mount on them to both reduce cost and increase weight. We have two options available - single and double. Hardware is included.

Weight:

Single = 0.45 lbs
Single Pair = 0.9 lbs
Double = 0.92 lbs
Double Pair = 1.84 lbs

Price:

Singles (pair) - $45.00
Doubles (pair) - $85.00

Live on our website - https://snyderprecision.com/m-lok-exterior-weights/

View attachment 7374596
Hi, still available to purchase? I can’t get it from website...

@cattleman99 do you have slightly longer screws for your weight kits? Attaching to the polymer mlok on my forend (KRG Bravo) the screws get only a half turn to engage.

We got our first batch of M-Lok weights finished up. These will fit most stock's or chassis with M-Lok slots in them.

These are made from steel and professionally finished with a black oxide solution. We decided not to include a QD mount on them to both reduce cost and increase weight. We have two options available - single and double. Hardware is included.

Weight:

Single = 0.45 lbs
Single Pair = 0.9 lbs
Double = 0.92 lbs
Double Pair = 1.84 lbs

Price:

Singles (pair) - $45.00
Doubles (pair) - $85.00

Live on our website - https://snyderprecision.com/m-lok-exterior-weights/

View attachment 7374596
I tried to order some and the site doesn't seem to work.

Reactions: Mike 556
Thanks SB,
Still trying to find out what works with the sawtooth insert on the JAE chassis. Grey ops doesn't seem to fit with these rails.

Anywho, thanks for the info. Ill look at these too.