• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing After market adjustable cheek piece by Joe Ducos

XLR-yes. Do any texturing or custom paint after my stock work is done.

Oli62- thanks for posting pics of your complete rifles. They look really good!

Reactions: XLR308
Could this be done on a stock with a Monte Carlo or rollover cheekpiece , like a McMillan Lazzeroni thumbhole or McMillan hunter or game hunter?

Monte Carlo stock yes. Thumbhole stock would depend on the dimensions, but conceivably yes.

Are there any stocks this CAN'T be done on?...(besides stocks that have a crazy contour line in the stock)
Are some of the HS 2000, or Bell and Carlson stocks hollow inside the buttstock?
Or do you fill the hollow stocks?
Thanks

Great work installing adjustable cheek riser.

380B48D5-B134-4801-A713-F1FCD4A06B05.jpeg

Are there any stocks this CAN'T be done on?...(besides stocks that have a crazy contour line in the stock)
Are some of the HS 2000, or Bell and Carlson stocks hollow inside the buttstock?
Or do you fill the hollow stocks?
Thanks

H- S and B&C do have a void in the buttstock. But I fill in those spots in before my installation.

@jducos Have you done a Grayboe Renegade? Do you do LOP hardware installs as well? I'm probably going to have to trim the buttstock for my son.

I just received my Stock back from Joe - PHENOMENAL WORK. The level of craftsmanship he puts into his work is so hard to find nowadays. Check out the detailed picture. Joe applied carbon fiber cloth to the inside of the cut area so that it would match the rest of the stock. The cut lines are flawless - not a single nick or chip. I will definitely be sending more stocks his way in the near future. Thanks again Joe!

Before & After.jpg
Detail Work.jpg

Dukerugger- thanks! Glad you like it! Now go shoot the tar out of that thing!!?

@jducos
I love the quality of your work.

I have one that needs your adjustable cheek piece.

Can you also install an adjustable length of pull system on a Macmillan?

I'll paint it when completed so it won't need that done under the butt.

If so, what are your current prices?

I keep getting the "you still doing this work" pms so I thought I would stick my head in the room and chime in.

The short answer is yes! Still at it. Lots going on, busy work, busy everything, but STILL AT IT.

Doing a good amount of Grayboe stocks now, lots of manners and of course McMillan. The Sako TRG stocks sprinkle in now and then too.

Thanks for the support and contact me anytime.

Joe Ducos

Have a batch of hardware inbound. Hit me up for your post hunting season mod needs.

I was just PMing with someone about Joe's work and realized I hadn't posted anything here about the work he did for me. Sorry Joe!

My HS Precision. Joe put in the Loggerhead and added a Decelerator.

IMG_0090.JPG

Reactions: JC0352
Rocket man, thank you. I hope your rifle shoots as good as it looks!!!! Enjoy

Working through a batch of 12 right now. Having almost EVERY birthday in our family between october and december really slows me down. But I'm making great progress on these and should start shipping in the next week or so.

Thanks again for all your support and let's have a great 2020.

Reactions: Waorani
Another happy Joe Ducos customer here. Joe‘s work is outstanding and you will be happy with his work. He did a HS Precision stock that came on my Sendero and it has given that rifle new life.

@jducos

A couple of posters asked earlier if you install adjustable length of pull hardware in addition to the adjustable cheek piece. I am also interested in this information. I have a McMillan Magnum Rimfire stock that I plan on sending to you for the loggerhead install, and I would like to have an adjustable LOP as well.

@Sniperstud i can install lop kits in conjunction with kmw cheek piece IF the LOP hardware doesnt reach back into where the cheek piece hardware is.

A McMillan LOP spacer kit or something along those lines is an ideal combo with KMW cheek piece.

If the LOP kit has a rod or tube that goes into the stock as the adjustment there won't be room for it with the cheek piece hardware in the way.

Hope this helps and feel free to pm me for further information.

Reactions: Sniperstud
As an fyi, ive also been installing a bunch of flush cups, McMillan LOP kits, recoil pads and a sprinkling of Henderson precision Arca rails, area419 rails, etc, etc.

Thanks again for the support

Reactions: Geno C.
Joe,

I just want to give you a shout out. I just got my McMillan Kestros stock back from you that you installed a cheek piece in and it turned out great!! I really appreciate you taking care of it so quickly.

Thanks again, Shane

Joe to my knowledge does not have a website, best way is to reach him by PMing him on this site or email which is listed in this thread.

Reactions: Chasing3
Chasing3 you can reach me at two 0 9 six 20 five2 six8
Or pm here.

Thanks

Bumping an old thread, sent my stock out to @jducos today for a KMW Loggerhead, Flush Cups and Extended Height Hardware... VERY EXCITED, will post pick when done. It‘s a left Hand HS Precision PST086 (LTR model) in gray with black spider web.