• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ImperfectLiberty

Small groups on a budget
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2018
This is just a post of appreciation for Stefan from AGS Custom. I've been using the V1 of his annealer for a couple years now with GREAT success. Being a young guy with a budget, I was so excited when I found it. I recently upgraded to the V3 and it's a while new world just like Aladdin. I love this thing. There are certainly some things that you need to test in order to be the most consistent you can be, but it's very possible to dial it in to get GREAT results. I'm not good at editing videos but I'll have some up on my Instagram under the same username. If you can't shell out big bucks but want to take your hand loads to the next level, don't be afraid to give them a shot. Stefan is on here and very active in the community. He's a huge help and will answer any questions you might have. We need more stand up guys like him in the world! Not paid or coerced in any way, just a very happy customer! If I could post more pictures I would. Stay free my friends 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

-Casidy
ImperfectLiberty

Attachments

• 80810905.jpg
    80810905.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 104
I love my V1 I will be upgrading to V3 myself! Was going to order tie V2 a while ago and saw that there was a V3 so now yeah I'll be getting one!
I absolutely love it. The more I use it, the more I like it. Going from the knob on the front to the digital display that's completely repeatable makes this an absolute joy to use. I have found that it's super consistent in the speed and the same numbers producing the exact same results is exactly what the V1 is missing. I still have my V1 and I think I'm going to set it up exclusively for either magnum calibers or 223 and set it and forget it. I'll be able to pump out a ton of 223. You won't be mad at how good the V3 is.

I absolutely love it. The more I use it, the more I like it. Going from the knob on the front to the digital display that's completely repeatable makes this an absolute joy to use. I have found that it's super consistent in the speed and the same numbers producing the exact same results is exactly what the V1 is missing. I still have my V1 and I think I'm going to set it up exclusively for either magnum calibers or 223 and set it and forget it. I'll be able to pump out a ton of 223. You won't be mad at how good the V3 is.
I appreciate that info. That was my intent as well. To keep my analog for just my larger calibers and use the new one for my other more regular which are all Grendle based cases and just a small angle adjustment. I use all Starline brass with them which makes it easier.

Reactions: SharpShooterSER