• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Amp annealer is ridiculously awesome

Simonsza1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Well got to unbox and use my new amp today. Holy shit is this thing amazing. I was one of the idiots that thought the torch and the socket were “just fine” now I realize what a dumbass I was. If you think annealing is an important part of reloading then you need one. If you think it’s to much money then sell a pistol, a car he’ll even your wife! it’s totally worth it. I got it set up in auto mode and rolled through 350 pieces of 6.5 brass like it was nothing and they are absolutely perfect and so consistent. Very impressed. Now I’m looking at every piece of brass I have and getting excited. Do I go for the five gallon buckets of 5.56 brass??? Don’t see why not lol. Anyway just thought when things are worth talking about they should be. Can’t wait to play with this thing more.

Amen. I've had mine for a couple years and appreciate the Aztec mode for analyzing brass. I've had a few questionable cases where I could sacrifice them and analyze multiple cases of the same lot, and the Aztec code was always +/1 one unit. Just be careful when inserting and removing the case to keep the open side of the shell holder tipped "up" so the little #*&$ doesn't try to fall out. Much like a Forster press, I just enjoy using a piece of equipment so obviously well-designed and well considered. Enjoy!

I love mine as well. So easy to use. I bought a little small bread pan from Wally World to drop the hot brass in for 2$ and it works like a champ. After about 300 Pieces of brass annealed, I’m down to about 5$ each in cost of my annealing🤦🏻🤣🤣.

Reactions: Simonsza1
I love mine as well. So easy to use. I bought a little small bread pan from Wally World to drop the hot brass in for 2$ and it works like a champ. After about 300 Pieces of brass annealed, I’m down to about 5$ each in cost of my annealing🤦🏻🤣🤣.
Worth it😜

Reactions: Klay23