• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Agulia 6.5 ammo prints worse than buck shot.

GreenGO Juan

Standing on the edge of forever.
Minuteman
May 27, 2021
Milky Way Galaxy
I really wasn’t sure where to put this. I purchased a rifle the other day and it came with a box of ammo figured what the hell I’m going to shoot it. It was literally all over the place like missing the berm bad.

Out of a box of 20 3 primers would not light decided to pull one down just out of curiosity and found this.
42C14634-B4F3-4F58-9FFB-99F5B9705066.jpeg

Wonder if the jacket not filled with lead was causing the jacket to grab air and send flyers.
F9225CF2-7A1B-4782-85C2-5F1A57F3C901.jpeg
43D73339-FE50-41AA-A00A-F7C5DC1A0428.jpeg

Do not spend money on this crap.

Reactions: 232593
That’s my experience too. Would shoot anywhere between 2-4 inches at 100 in my SP10. Put my hand loads through and it was back down to half inch. Would get some crazy flyers that wouldn’t be on target. Fucking hencho en mexico.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
That’s my experience too. Would shoot anywhere between 2-4 inches at 100 in my SP10. Put my hand loads through and it was back down to half inch. Would get some crazy flyers that wouldn’t be on target. Fucking hecho en Mexico.
Fixed it.

Yea, Aguila has ALWAYS sucked, you should know better.
BTW, what rifle....no mention of it.
You probably suck at the whole shooting thing too ya know.

Yea, Aguila has ALWAYS sucked, you should know better.
BTW, what rifle....no mention of it.
You probably suck at the whole shooting thing too ya know.
Literally, $200 for Savage Axis with a crap 3x9, shit stock, a sling and a box of Ammo.

Around MOA with SiG match 140's. Its doesn't owe me anything more than that. This was the confirm group after zero.
E26EBDDC-50BF-44CB-9350-7C39786592EA.jpeg

Gooder enough for a cheap ass hunting rifle.

I picked it up to mess with 6.5 Creed reloads. Dies and Bullets come in 2 days. Today was just fire forming. Should be able to tune a load in and tighten it up.

That Agulia was the worst ammo I have ever shot. Bar none.

Last edited: