• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms AI AT, 6.5cm, VORTEX RAZOR

mark5pt56

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2005
Florida
6.5 Creedmoor, 1n8 barrels, 24", 5/8x24, large firing pin--never an issue
Vortex Razor II 4.5-27x56, AI mount
Purchased all new from Mile High in 2015, some scratches here and there.
This is a great shooter, never had an issue. Plenty of barrel life and an option to have a spare.
I'm not a high volume shooter, the first 4-500 rounds were factory Amax, have loaded since and never any problems.
*Listed is the price I'm putting on it, within reason its negotiable, I'm easy to work with. I didn't want to under price this, again, lmk
*Only interested in selling at a minimum the rifle, scope and AI mount
*Option is to add the spare barrel, purchased from Mile High at the time I purchased the rifle, scope and mount.
*Not selling the new spare barrel separately, only as an addition to the rifle.
*No trades

*Rifle, scope, mount, the two bipod mounts and one magazine--5200 shipped
*Above and add the new spare barrel---5600 shipped

* FFL-FFL--I will need that FFL information, meaning the FFL number or copy thereof.
*USPS money orders or check-all clearing prior to sending anything. I have great feedback here and well over 200 on AR15.

Please advise
Mark

Last edited:
Reactions: yej0001
Some more and data pages. The plate in the pic is 24" the 8" center dot isn't to scale. So pretty close to "1 Moa" at 1000

Reactions: 143lrsd