• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos AI AW .308

Re: AI AW .308

nice stick,,but be honest wouldn't you have been better off spending the $$ for the rail up front on wheat beer and blow jobs??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice stick,,but be honest wouldn't you have been better off spending the $$ for the rail up front on wheat beer and blow jobs??
</div></div>

Wow... there's a first post for ya'.
grin.gif

Nice rifle though!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maple One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful rifle! Great paint job. </div></div>I don't see anything.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice stick,,but be honest wouldn't you have been better off spending the $$ for the rail up front on wheat beer and blow jobs??
</div></div>

I actually use that front rail to mount a PVS 27, but beer and blow jobs are nice. Don't usually have to pay the wife though.

How many hours did it take and how much did it cost for materials?

That is nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many hours did it take and how much did it cost for materials?

That is nice. </div></div>

It took less than Two hours. I pulled weeds and grass for free, and used Krylon Paints from Wal-Mart.

Have an M4, that I painted to look like it, too. Used different weeds though.

trpr154,

Very nice gun and paint job!!

Do you have any good ranges around Hays?

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trpr154</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many hours did it take and how much did it cost for materials?

That is nice. </div></div>

It took less than Two hours. I pulled weeds and grass for free, and used Krylon Paints from Wal-Mart.

Have an M4, that I painted to look like it, too. Used different weeds though. </div></div> i just did the same to mine but i used 4 colors

SGT Death,

Have you posted pics of it? I would like to see your baby.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DarinR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">trpr154,

Very nice gun and paint job!!

Do you have any good ranges around Hays?

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS </div></div>

Lots of good places to shoot around Hays, but you have to know someone that farms or owns land. The public range pretty much stinks.