• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AIAX ELR dark earth - LNIB

jonthomps

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 9, 2009
    Kansas City
    **SOLD**
    RARE OPPORTUNITY to own a like-new AIAX ELR. Selling for a buddy who’s life has recently been turned upside down. Rifle is basically brand new. No dings, no scratches. Fired 20 times. Comes with original box, paperwork, and fitted hardcase. Bipod not included. Specs:
    • 50 BMG
    • 27" barrel
    • 1 - 15" Twist
    • Thread Pitch - M24x1
    • 45 MOA rail & 12.5" forend rail
    • Two-stage trigger, 3.3-4.4 lbs
    • One 10-round double stack mag
    • Quick adjust butt and cheek piece
    • Right folding stock
    • AI muzzle brake
    • Weight - 27 lbs.
    • Length, Extended - 54"
    • Length, Folded - 45"
    $12,750 shipped and insured.

I’ve been around the Hide a long time. Read my reviews. Deal with confidence.

IMG_5339.jpeg
    IMG_5341.jpeg
    IMG_5340.jpeg
    IMG_5343.jpeg
    IMG_5344.jpeg
    IMG_5350.jpeg
    IMG_5349.jpeg
    IMG_5352.jpeg
    IMG_5351.jpeg
    IMG_5348.jpeg
    IMG_5354.jpeg
    IMG_5359.jpeg
    IMG_5357.jpeg
    IMG_5356.jpeg

Last edited:
    AI raised their prices again. MSRP is now $14,809. Here's a chance to get one at a good price WITH a hard case!

I'm a proud owner of an identical rifle (and less than ten serial numbers away). The brake is effective, and despite being in the middle of the 50BMG weight classes (which is great because it's not overly burdensome to move around), isn't punishing to shoot. I've gotten sub-10 FPS ES over 5 rounds of Factory Hornady 750AMAX (which, as someone who doesn't necessarily love Hornady's other ammo, is pretty impressive). Out of a 27" barrel, I get 2595fps with the AMAXes which means they're supersonic until 2,000yds (at my middle-Tennessee elevation).

All of that is to say . . . 1) Bump. 2) if you're on the fence and you've shot and/or are familiar with the AXSA/AXSR/AXMC, this is 50Bmg you want. You'll feel right at home. PLUS, you can just have a .416 Barrett Barrel spun up and rock and roll with that if you want something a little lighter.

ETA: Wiebad already has the dimensions for the mini stock pad.

I'm a proud owner of an identical rifle (and less than ten serial numbers away). The brake is effective, and despite being in the middle of the 50BMG weight classes (which is great because it's not overly burdensome to move around), isn't punishing to shoot. I've gotten sub-10 FPS ES over 5 rounds of Factory Hornady 750AMAX (which, as someone who doesn't necessarily love Hornady's other ammo, is pretty impressive). Out of a 27" barrel, I get 2595fps with the AMAXes which means they're supersonic until 2,000yds (at my middle-Tennessee elevation).

All of that is to say . . . 1) Bump. 2) if you're on the fence and you've shot and/or are familiar with the AXSA/AXSR/AXMC, this is 50Bmg you want. You'll feel right at home. PLUS, you can just have a .416 Barrett Barrel spun up and rock and roll with that if you want something a little lighter.

ETA: Wiebad already has the dimensions for the mini stock pad.
    Thanks for the bump and endorsement of the platform. She's a thing of beauty.

Reactions: nmmi9100