• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Airline covid police

As a NG driver who got laid off because of this retarded shit and who got offered a “recall” with 4 business days notice for half of what I was making, so I can go do 18 days of reserve a month in a different base, I can personally tell those airline managers to get fucked. In fact, I have done so on many occasions and now that I’m working as a software engineer, I’m not sure I’ll be going back.
I contemplated not going back after taking time off in 2020. But I’ve paid my dues. I have good seniority and make a good living. Don’t think I’d find that with same QOL right now. But I’m always looking and if the right gig came along I might consider quitting.

Interesting. I always thought we replaced 100% of the air every 3 minutes or so but what do I know.
You may be right, but I still dont like breathing air around that many people in a closed space. Covid or no.

I contemplated not going back after taking time off in 2020. But I’ve paid my dues. I have good seniority and make a good living. Don’t think I’d find that with same QOL right now. But I’m always looking and if the right gig came along I might consider quitting.
Well things are much better in the USA compared to Canada where I work. Plus we have new duty rules that makes it impossible to bid long days anymore so were stuck doing unproductive flying with a bunch of unpaid deadheads. On top of the audacity of laying people off, to recall them almost 2 years later with a new disgusting work contract and not even the opportunity to give a proper notice - only to get laid off again because of the new gorillion variant or some other nonsense.

And I get it. It’s probably the best example of the sunken cost fallacy because most people I know had to earn their seat working in the Arctic, flying busted planes with ungrateful assholes in the back. I’ve had coworkers die at every single charter/air taxi operators I worked for. One was a king air 200 that the ADI toppled just after takeoff in IMC. One was a cargo metro liner that crashed after departing YVR, the capt had 0.24 blood alcohol in his body, it was the FOs first day on the line. One was a Incapacitated pilot in a single pilot Navajo and I had a buddy that had PTSD because some crazy native open the door and jumped from 20,000’ (that’s a long story).

And then you finally hit the airlines you get the joys of the 9/11, the 2008 economic crisis, first sars, now COVID. Getting furlough, loosing your pension, getting a b scale contract because the boomers seniors who gets paid 400$/hr decided to sell off the next generation so they can afford their third divorce and new boat. Watching some incompetent moron fails his capt upgrade 3 times in a row, only to be give more training, tutoring, Indoc and then finally missing his high speed exit and clipping some runway lights. Watching diversity hire cadets unable to do a single engine ILS without AP/FD still getting the job because muh diversity in the flight deck.

Yeah no, I’ll stay home and ball my wife every night instead of being on the road 20 days a month. Fornicating around with locals or even worst, with FAs is the most overrated thing ever and gets old really quick.

Well things are much better in the USA compared to Canada where I work. Plus we have new duty rules that makes it impossible to bid long days anymore so were stuck doing unproductive flying with a bunch of unpaid deadheads. On top of the audacity of laying people off, to recall them almost 2 years later with a new disgusting work contract and not even the opportunity to give a proper notice - only to get laid off again because of the new gorillion variant or some other nonsense.

And I get it. It’s probably the best example of the sunken cost fallacy because most people I know had to earn their seat working in the Arctic, flying busted planes with ungrateful assholes in the back. I’ve had coworkers die at every single charter/air taxi operators I worked for. One was a king air 200 that the ADI toppled just after takeoff in IMC. One was a cargo metro liner that crashed after departing YVR, the capt had 0.24 blood alcohol in his body, it was the FOs first day on the line. One was a Incapacitated pilot in a single pilot Navajo and I had a buddy that had PTSD because some crazy native open the door and jumped from 20,000’ (that’s a long story).

And then you finally hit the airlines you get the joys of the 9/11, the 2008 economic crisis, first sars, now COVID. Getting furlough, loosing your pension, getting a b scale contract because the boomers seniors who gets paid 400$/hr decided to sell off the next generation so they can afford their third divorce and new boat. Watching some incompetent moron fails his capt upgrade 3 times in a row, only to be give more training, tutoring, Indoc and then finally missing his high speed exit and clipping some runway lights. Watching diversity hire cadets unable to do a single engine ILS without AP/FD still getting the job because muh diversity in the flight deck.

Yeah no, I’ll stay home and ball my wife every night instead of being on the road 20 days a month. Fornicating around with locals or even worst, with FAs is the most overrated thing ever and gets old really quick.
I feel for you guys up north. As bad as Joey B is, that fuckstick Trudeau is far worse. And you don’t have to lie, no way your ballin your wife every night.

Reactions: Milf Dots
let me translate to hide speak for you:

What god damn business of yours is it what I have or don't have. You mother fuckers came after my personal life because I may or may not have gotten a shot. You don't know shit about my health, my age, my personal life etc. I make decisions.

For me.

No one else.

Now after several hundred dollars of legal bills because the assholes around here got some public information on me and got a big laugh causing my personal life hell, you think you can roll up and tell me what is up?

Fuck off.

Fuck you

Fuck the hide

Fuck the moderator who told me just 'ignore'.

But I'm gonna stick around like COVID to show you assholes what it means to be a pain in your ass.

The only thing I've ever told anyone is LEAVE ME ALONE. I can't post the public restarining orders as that would be doxxing people. I don't know the hide handles of who it was. I DO know who they are in real life as they fucked with the wrong guy and found out that it's all fun and games until you commit felonies and then lose your right to own firearms (trials pending).

Because it was people here that did that. The people that want their own choice. But if my choice isn't their choice they decide they have to take action.

Are we fucking clear yet you Gestapo sympathizing worthless piece of shit?
7ba446eb148bc9b8568df86191f78b3c--photos-of-animals-funny-cats.jpg

What god damn business of yours is it what I have or don't have. You mother fuckers came after my personal life because I may or may not have gotten a shot. You don't know shit about my health, my age, my personal life etc. I make decisions.

For me.

No one else.

Now after several hundred dollars of legal bills because the assholes around here got some public information on me and got a big laugh causing my personal life hell, you think you can roll up and tell me what is up?

Fuck off.

Fuck you

Fuck the hide

But I'm gonna stick around like COVID to show you assholes what it means to be a pain in your ass.

The only thing I've ever told anyone is LEAVE ME ALONE. I can't post the public restarining orders as that would be doxxing people. I don't know the hide handles of who it was. I DO know who they are in real life as they fucked with the wrong guy and found out that it's all fun and games until you commit felonies and then lose your right to own firearms (trials pending).

Because it was people here that did that. The people that want their own choice. But if my choice isn't their choice they decide they have to take action.

You call a bunch of other people “anti vax” and melt down over what I said?

And I sympathize big government? Guess you don’t read most of my stuff 😂

I must have missed something? Doxed? I don’t even know you in real life, and after that tirade I don’t think I want to.

IF I were to fly again I'd wear a mask. Not because I had to but because even before this covid horseshit I didnt like being in cramped quarters with150 other people breathing recycled air.

Probably some of the cleanest air is inside a plane. Your house is probably the worst air you breathe!

The last 5 times I've flown (all recent), there were multiple mask violations by people on board and in the airports. I was asked only 2x to put mine back on. For the most part, people were ignoring the rule and flight attendants didn't really care.
Same, I just flew a couple times last week, once on the plane. The flight attendants and people could care less.

Quite simply. When I disagreed with several of the pit members they took it upon themselves to obtain personal info about me and start a campaign of harrassment. I say that (as it sounds paranoid) as they used the contact info which I use for this site to try and contact my (former) employer in hopes of causing trouble for me.

Since I use throwaway emails, its fairly easy to see where it came from. Information and my email from this site was used to try and harass me at my job.

All the while, the usual sycophants who continually spout about 'freedom' and choice cheered on the mob that eventually included those trying to cause me personal grief offline. I reported the posts and was told to use the 'ignore' function after all its just idle threats, until they actually do something. Off line, there is no 'ignore' button for those who seek confrontation, so I engaged law enforcement, sought out and obtained restraining orders against the individuals who harassed me as well as turned over all evidence to law enforcement. I have no access to hide handles, so I have no idea WHO it was HERE. I only know their names "offline". But I recognize the crowd that ran with this. You may say its guilt by association, but since they all like to encourage each other, until the stand up and say: That was wrong, all are suspect.

So All the while the same mob here says the want choice and freedom. But make no mistake. They are the flip side of the same vax-mandate crowd. "Do as we say and no one will be harmed" So i have little use for the people here who cheered the take down and encouraged the mob. They try and get me fired or cause trouble at my job and then worried that I use bad language or reacted poorly. Just watch some noob come in here and comaplain and then the locals dox them in full view. Everyone cheers it on!! stick it to the new guy!!! Until that mob turns on you.

I'd suggest most others would react even less friendly-like.

So every time you see a thread about "mask mandates" or "vax mandates" remember if you wear a mask or you get a shot. You are the enemy of that same mob that seeks to destroy you if you don't wear a mask or don't get a shot. Make no mistake--they are just as crushing in their totalitarianism as Brandon, Fauci, and the rest. Just because they share some of my beliefs, they showed their true colors.

If you flew over thanksgiving to see your brother get married--they think you are the enemy for wearing a mask on the airplane
If you got a shot because you are over 70--you are the enemy
If you got a shot because you are in chemotherpay with no immune system, you are the enemy
If you wear a mask at work, because the work you do contributes to the well being of hundreds, you are the enemy.

You are not free to make your own decisions. You must comply with the mob. Left leaning mob? Right leaning mob? Makes no difference. They know the circumstances for you. Sound familiar? BIg government? Mob rule? As they say from the '80s' "Same difference."

So you will have to excuse my temper and disdain for some of the pit denizens. You can say we are on most unfriendly terms. I'd expect most others would feel quite the same in my shoes.

Last edited:
Quite simply. When I disagreed with several of the pit members they took it upon themselves to obtain personal info about me and start a campaign of harrassment. I say that (as it sounds paranoid) as they used the contact info which I use for this site to try and contact my (former) employer in hopes of causing trouble for me.

Since I use throwaway emails, its fairly easy to see where it came from. Information and my email from this site was used to try and harass me at my job.

All the while, the usual sycophants who continually spout about 'freedom' and choice cheered on the mob that eventually included those trying to cause me personal grief offline. I reported the posts and was told to use the 'ignore' function after all its just idle threats, until they actually do something. Off line, there is no 'ignore' button for those who seek confrontation, so I engaged law enforcement, sought out and obtained restraining orders against the individuals who harassed me as well as turned over all evidence to law enforcement. I have no access to hide handles, so I have no idea WHO it was HERE. I only know their names "offline". But I recognize the crowd that ran with this. You may say its guilt by association, but since they all like to encourage each other, until the stand up and say: That was wrong, all are suspect.

So All the while the same mob here says the want choice and freedom. But make no mistake. They are the flip side of the same vax-mandate crowd. "Do as we say and no one will be harmed" So i have little use for the people here who cheered the take down and encouraged the mob. They try and get me fired or cause trouble at my job and then worried that I use bad language or reacted poorly. Just watch some noob come in here and comaplain and then the locals dox them in full view. Everyone cheers it on!! stick it to the new guy!!! Until that mob turns on you.

So every time you see a thread about "mask mandates" or "vax mandates" remember if you wear a mask or you get a shot. You are the enemy of that same mob that seeks to destroy you if you don't wear a mask or don't get a shot. Make no mistake--they are just as crushing in their totalitarianism as Brandon, Fauci, and the rest. Just because they share some of my beliefs, they showed their true colors.

If you flew over thanksgiving to see your brother get married--they think you are the enemy for wearing a mask on the airplane
If you got a shot because you are in chemotherpay with no immune system, you are the enemy
If you wear a mask at work, because the work you do contributes to the well being of hundreds, you are the enemy.

You are not free to make your own decisions. You must comply with the mob. Left leaning mob? Right leaning mob? Makes no difference. They know the circumstances for you. Sound familiar? BIg government? Mob rule? As they say from the '80s' "Same difference."

So you will have to excuse my temper and disdain for some of the pit denizens. You can say we are on most unfriendly terms. I'd expect most others would feel quite the same in my shoes.
I’m sorry to hear this happened to you. I feel the same way without needing to be in your shoes. This place, the site and in particular the pit, is toxic as hell and I wonder every time I sign off a PM with my real name or provide my address to a seller, if/when the usual suspects here will decide that online thought policing just isn’t enough.

Well that wasn’t me.

And the only people I view as the “enemy” are those who wish to force their will upon others.

Reactions: Milf Dots
You got a yellow fever card?

Many folks with many good vaccines in their system, just don’t want a government forced one that was rushed, politicized, doesn’t do much to “stop the spread” or even keep you from getting sick, and all for a virus that has a laughable death rate.

That’s a looooooong ways from what a real “anti vax” person is, but “anti vax” is what “racist” has been lately.

iu

This is what big gov wants! They want to separate us into groups and they are winning! I could care if a guy chooses to wear a mask, get the shot or whatever. Each person has to make the decision based on them and their families! Long as a person don’t try and choose to be on the side of commies, I care less! It’s good vs evil! I’m gonna be on the side of good!

These are not laws, they are mandates, handed down by executive officials who are specifically restrained from doing so by the constitution and enforced by using facism. So what does this have to do with following the law, when the law was broken to make the mandate? Now you are framing it much more like a "just follow orders" situation. Oh wait, thats what you said the first time too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Great comment. In conversation about the Wuhan virus, mandates are increasingly conflated with "laws" by people who, usually but not always, identify with the second political party.

An example (unrelated to the Wuhan flu)- the word "immigrants" is often conflated with "illegal aliens". Often the conflation is intentional for political purposes, like when Ds call Americans 'anti-immigrant' for supporting the rule of law regarding illegal aliens and borders.

Another example of frequent conflation for political purposes- alleging people are anti-vax when they've clearly stated they're just anti-mandate/anti-fascism.

The second political party thrives on division so they can create victims, aggrieved groups, and then propose government solutions.

Final thought: If someone annoys you, use the ignore button like I do. Doxxing is what those Antifa fascists do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Don't give a crap. Haven't and will not fly anywhere.

Used to be able to show up 20 mins before the plane took off and walk right on to my seat.

WTF, now I understand why some of your posts were so unhinged. That's messed up!

Reactions: Bradu
I didnt like being in cramped quarters with150 other people breathing recycled air.

As someone who has actually built airplanes and knows in detail how their cabin pressurization systems work, I can say with 1000% certainty that you don't know shit from shinola and that you could not be more wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboTrout
But its MY air, not some infected fuckwad's.

This study seems to contradict you. Its pre ChinaFlu.

www.businessinsider.com › getting-sick-on-anRisk of Getting Sick on an Airplane Flight Calculated in New ...

• Author: Hilary Brueck
  • Is Accessible For Free: false

Study just tracked how people moved around some very specific airplanes with very specific cabin arrangements and then made a shitload of assumptions to correlate those movements with the probability of infection from aerosolized viruses.

Real fucking scientific.............................It's called "I think this will happen"

On top of that:
We caution about extrapolating these findings to short-hop domestic flights, international flights, or flights on other airlines. On our study flights, half of the passengers never left their seats during flight. On short-hop flights, the amount of movement may be much less. Conversely, on longer international flights, there will be substantially more movement of passengers and crew, leading to many additional close contacts. Our results also cannot be extrapolated from single-aisle cabins to double-aisle cabins commonly used for international flights. Different airlines will have different cabin-disinfection protocols and supervise their cabin-cleaning staff in different ways.

LOL because "science"

Study just tracked how people moved around some very specific airplanes with very specific cabin arrangements and then made a shitload of assumptions to correlate those movements with the probability of infection from aerosolized viruses.

Real fucking scientific.............................It's called "I think this will happen"

On top of that:

LOL because "science"
Well you go right ahead. Enjoy.

For me.

No one else.

Fuck off.

Fuck you

Fuck the hide

What are you implying happened ?

Smells like bs

Reactions: Bullfrog08
I feel like it is worth pointing out that you made accusations claiming who it was. Then painted anyone who disagrees with your posts as their accomplices "cheering them on." Then admitted you have no idea who they are, so you don't know what they post, if they are the members you "disagreed with," or if they are even members. :unsure:

Sounds like your wanting some censorship on here against thoughts and words? Is that what you're saying?

Are you sure this didnt happen on Facebook? This sounds like some Facebook shit.

I cant stand when people mess with my righ to life, liberty, and my pursuit of happiness!.......mandates.......

Well you go right ahead. Enjoy.
You are free to not like what you dont like, but your distorting facts to fit your dislike of something.

Again, the air in your house is dirtier than any plane.

Air changes per hour in OR room = 15-20

Air changes per hour for airplane = 13-15

Air changes per hour in your home = .5 to 1.

Last edited: