• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alabama tries to avoid history.

Re: Alabama tries to avoid history.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

GA is going to be tough and if the dogs dont do it, Auburn will
smile.gif
</div></div>

Ben, you been experimenting with some of those pills laying around? Auburn couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag. If Auburn is lucky Alabama might let them score once. :p </div></div>

Nah we got them Mike. Gonna beat them on their own turf on top of that
smile.gif
</div></div>

If you actually think that Auburn has a snowballs chance in hell of beating Alabama..... you are on bath salts!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

smile.gif
</div></div>

Ben, you been experimenting with some of those pills laying around? Auburn couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag. If Auburn is lucky Alabama might let them score once. :p </div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

If you actually think that Auburn has a snowballs chance in hell of beating Alabama..... you are on bath salts!! </div></div>

GOING DOWN IN BAMA TOWN I SAY!!! :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

smile.gif
</div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

Yea. AU has just been loosing to build up UA's confidence so they can really pounce on them. It's all a part of Gene's elaborate plan to catch Nick off guard.

Is Gene's other plan to come wash Saban's car at the end of the year? Because that is what he is headed for right now..... unemployment!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking at Bama's remaining schedule, this will be no cake walk.

@Missouri
@Tennessee
Miss State
@LSU
aTm
West Carolina
Auburn

Now looking at my best case scenario of Bama wins:
@Missouri bama has a 95% of winning -- .95
@Tennessee -- 95% of winning -- .95
Miss State -- 90% of winning -- .90
@LSU -- 50% of winning -- .50
aTm -- 65% of winning -- .65
West Carolina -- locked -- 1
Auburn -- 90% of winning -- .90

Add it all up and you get 5.85 wins. That means Bama will lose at least 1 before the SEC Championship Game according to this formula.

Before you Bama Homers get mad, I worked the numbers heavy in Bama's favor. </div></div>

Are you guys taking notes yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is Gene's other plan to come wash Saban's car at the end of the year? Because that is what he is headed for right now..... unemployment! </div></div>

I would gladly take 7.5 million to be unemployed. Just think of being paid 7.5 million to wake up each morning and have nothing to do. I think Cheeseit is on to something here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricCartmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking at Bama's remaining schedule, this will be no cake walk.

@Missouri
@Tennessee
Miss State
@LSU
aTm
West Carolina
Auburn

Now looking at my best case scenario of Bama wins:
@Missouri bama has a 95% of winning -- .95
@Tennessee -- 95% of winning -- .95
Miss State -- 90% of winning -- .90
@LSU -- 50% of winning -- .50
aTm -- 65% of winning -- .65
West Carolina -- locked -- 1
Auburn -- 90% of winning -- .90

Add it all up and you get 5.85 wins. That means Bama will lose at least 1 before the SEC Championship Game according to this formula.

Before you Bama Homers get mad, I worked the numbers heavy in Bama's favor. </div></div>

Are you guys taking notes yet?</div></div>

Yes, we're taking notes that you don't know what you're talking about.

You say "Easy Money" and then lose. I guess it wasn't that easy.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3689044#Post3689044

The Tide defeated themselves in the game against Texas A&M. TX has a good team no doubt about that but stupid decisions is what lost the Tide the game. The fumble that we made and then McCarron deciding to pass the football when we were on like the 3 yard line was plain stupid. They should have punched that in like they always do, but he took a chance. It happens. We still have a good team and AJ is still a damn good QB IMO. I was really surprised that Texas put that much on us. Its almost as if we have been tired the last couple of games or something. In any case, you win some and lose some. You can't be on top forever. I enjoyed the game.

I'm not trying to sound like sour grapes or anything, but take away the first quarter and what would the score look like? I think Alabama made some serious mistakes. A&M played the better game that day. Let them play 10 times and I'd bet Alabama would win 7 or 8 of the 10.

A&M by no means destroyed Bama like a lot of people are acting. Bama had a chance to put them away there at the end and royally screwed up.

I had a coworker at the game and he said that the A&M fans were the nicest and most courteous visiting fans he had ever seen. To me that takes some of the sting out of losing. I like to see classy teams. I truly believe that A&M will be a very good team for the next few years. Glad to have them in the SEC.

Bama has a relatively weak schedule me thinks. The only ones that could have taken them down were LSU or aTm. I thought they would lose one between LSU and aTm, and also thought it was more likely to be LSU, but hey it still worked out the same in the end (1-1)

BCS computers really love Notre Dame right now, ND is either #1 or #2 in the 6 BCS Computers, and #1 overall for the Computer rankings. I myself don't think ND is that good, but they can say something no other top 10 team can say, and that is they beat another top-10 opponent on the road, not just beat.. but beat in dominating fashion (Oklahoma).

So, I hear the Duck hunt was great last night?
Just proves that anyone can lose on any given day/night. Not just in the SEC but anywhere and from any position in the Top 25.
It is too early to say that Bama will play ND in the title game, as my Tide still has to pass the AU Tigers. That usually proves to be tough; and BJ has already warned us about that QB they have
smile.gif

Roll Tide. Hoping for a Good stomping of the War Eagles. Then on to the SEC Championship game. GA should be a good tune up for ND.
Roll Tide.

BTW its Wildcats of K-State. Jayhawks are KU. They both are worthless in my book.
I was stationed at Ft. Riley for a while and was force fed KU KSU BS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">, as my Tide still has to pass the AU Tigers. That usually proves to be tough; and BJ has already warned us about that QB they have
smile.gif

</div></div>

The same Tigers that are 0-7 in the SEC? Now that the Tide sees another opportunity I doubt they're going to let Auburn ruin their chances. I see a HUGE score against Auburn to help boost their standings even more.

Last night is why I love/hate college football. It's never over until it's over.

And sorry to you KSU fans, you didn't get beat you got your ass whipped. That was embarrassing and there is nothing you can do but tuck your tail between your legs and lick your wounds.

So am I standing alone against all these Bamer fans? I don't mind as its nothing new to me, but I thought I would have a little backup here..

I cannot believe both Oregon and K-state lost. Talk about how lucky Bama is.... Unreal...

Yea... ND is going to be get destroyed I agree, but after our huge win again A&M ( not Texas :))we will surely pull the upset against Bama.

Bammers better bring their A-game to the SEC Championship or the 'Dawgs will be playing for the National Championship!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bammers better bring their A-game to the SEC Championship or the 'Dawgs will be playing for the National Championship!</div></div>

We've seen what Bama does when given a second chance. The 'dawgs are the ones that better bring their "A" game. It's Alabama's NC to lose.

Can you say "15"? I knew you could.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ben,
if it's any consolation I respect that you stand by your team and Alma Mater. With that being said, I hope the Bama win is huge! </div></div>

Haha Mike. I love that.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SilentStalkr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Tide defeated themselves in the game against Texas A&M. TX has a good team no doubt about that but stupid decisions is what lost the Tide the game. The fumble that we made and then McCarron deciding to pass the football when we were on like the 3 yard line was plain stupid. They should have punched that in like they always do, but he took a chance. It happens. We still have a good team and AJ is still a damn good QB IMO. I was really surprised that Texas put that much on us. Its almost as if we have been tired the last couple of games or something. In any case, you win some and lose some. You can't be on top forever. I enjoyed the game. </div></div>

wtf!! Do you really think you guys walk on water?? I am totally convinced now that LSU by far doesn't hold the patent on ass hole fans
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SilentStalkr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Tide defeated themselves in the game against Texas A&M. TX has a good team no doubt about that but stupid decisions is what lost the Tide the game. The fumble that we made and then McCarron deciding to pass the football when we were on like the 3 yard line was plain stupid. They should have punched that in like they always do, but he took a chance. It happens. We still have a good team and AJ is still a damn good QB IMO. I was really surprised that Texas put that much on us. Its almost as if we have been tired the last couple of games or something. In any case, you win some and lose some. You can't be on top forever. I enjoyed the game. </div></div>

wtf!! Do you really think you guys walk on water?? I am totally convinced now that LSU by far doesn't hold the patent on ass hole fans
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Dagsta, welcome to my world
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dagsta</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SilentStalkr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Tide defeated themselves in the game against Texas A&M. TX has a good team no doubt about that but stupid decisions is what lost the Tide the game. The fumble that we made and then McCarron deciding to pass the football when we were on like the 3 yard line was plain stupid. They should have punched that in like they always do, but he took a chance. It happens. We still have a good team and AJ is still a damn good QB IMO. I was really surprised that Texas put that much on us. Its almost as if we have been tired the last couple of games or something. In any case, you win some and lose some. You can't be on top forever. I enjoyed the game. </div></div>

laugh.gif
</div></div>

Yes, they (Bammer's) do and no, they (LSU) don't.

Since St Nick came, the Bammers have conveniently forgotten the Dubose/Price/Shula decade.....
laugh.gif

Consider this all non-SEC fans, all scenarios are plausible:

Current BCS standings -

1) Notre Dame
2) Bammer's
3) Georgia
4) Florida
5) Oregon

-USC upsets Notre Dame
-Florida beats FSU
-Bammer's/Dawgs win their season finales

Florida plays Alabama or Georgia for the BCS championship. Two SEC teams again play for all the marbles. Wouldn't that be a hoot?!

I have a feeling FSU is going to beat the Gators this weekend though...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DT1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Consider this all non-SEC fans, all scenarios are plausible:

Current BCS standings -

1) Notre Dame
2) Bammer's
3) Georgia
4) Florida
5) Oregon

-USC upsets Notre Dame
-Florida beats FSU
-Bammer's/Dawgs win their season finales

Florida plays Alabama or Georgia for the BCS championship. Two SEC teams again play for all the marbles. Wouldn't that be a hoot?!

I have a feeling FSU is going to beat the Gators this weekend though...

</div></div>

Dave, you bring up a valid point however there was a discussion of a second BCS SEC vs SEC game and the consensus is that despite outcomes favoring that scenario, votes may be placed to actually prevent that from happening. It's going to be interesting to say the least. I'm not saying that is going to happen, I'm only passing on info from the discussion.

Thank God for playoffs coming.

OK. I did not see that one coming. Usually, the Iron Bowl pits two highly motivated teams in a "braggin-rights" special; sure to be class football and the score (regardless of who has the better team) is normally a lot closer.
It was a real eye opener to me to see just how low the spirit of the AU Tigers is. They played, as a whole, with probably as little enthusiasm as I have ever seen any team play (in any game).
Now, for what could be the bright side for The Tigers, they held the UA second string to no points. I must say that my Tide has had the B Team on a few times this year and they look rather unpolished. I don't like anything I see about Sims (QB) and they tend to fumble with regularity. It could be a down year for UA next year and they need to win the BCS title to keep us fans warm while they work it out. The Dawgs will most definitely have something to say about that and, should Bama make the title game, ND will not want to go quietly. Also, it is now presumed that AU will hire Petrino. Good coach and is a proven winner. Now, if AU can only get thru the most current NCAA investigation without getting smacked.

SO everyone did see that ass whipping that Bama laid on Auburn? Because it was glorious!

Well.. Looks like we cleaned house yesterday. Everyone is gone. New staff staff for next year. I hope we at least shop around and dont just go after the first guy we see. Need to be like bama and buy once/cry once with a good coaching staff.

Honestly, I don't think Auburn's main issue was Chizik. I think it was Trooper Taylor. He is a thug who focused on recruiting thugs. No matter how good of an athlete you recruit, if he is a thug that doesn't have a good work ethic or team mentality, he won't be worth a crap.

I think this was the majority of Auburn's problems. They had good athletes who were total thugs and everything sort of went into meltdown.

Chizik may be where the buck stops, but I think most of the recruits were scoped out and pitched by Trooper Taylor.

At any rate, I wish Auburn a speedy recovery because their crappy hear just made the conference weaker. I like it more when every SEC team is firing on all cylinders.

Kentucky cleaned house at the football program as well. I hope we dont end up with another Joker!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kentucky cleaned house at the football program as well. I hope we dont end up with another Joker! </div></div>

Maybe they can get Rich Brooks to come back. He's the best coach they've had in recent times. Never heard why he left. Did he retire?