• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Alamo precision Rifles

jschroed

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2010
MN
I stumbled on to these guys and there guns look nice. Does any one have any experience working with them or the quantity of their guns?

They are some good guys. I ordered a Grayboe Renegade stock and they custom duracoated a sponge camo modeled after a manners. I ordered it with a bdm inlet and was sent to me painted I inleted for a hindged floor plate. I was able to have a local gun smith reinlet for me and Alamo sent me a check to compensate me. Will do business with them again.

Attachments

• IMG_1256.PNG.jpg
    IMG_1256.PNG.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 20
They are good guys. They do a quality job and their prices are very reasonable.

I just ordered a rifle from them a couple weeks ago,looking forward on putting my hands on it to see for myself but if their work is as good as the service so far on the phone it will be awesome.

My buddy had a 26 nosler from them that was a dud and they took it back after 300 rounds of testing (like half a barrel lol) and replaced it in 300 win mag for no charge.

New one seems to shoot good but he hasn't done any load development.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I also dealt with them on a Grayboe Renegade stock and they custom duracoated a sponge desert camo. Easy to deal with and was shipped quickly.