• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up ***Alaska Hide Link Up***

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2007
Glacier Valley Alaska
AO: Monahan Flats. It is about half way between Fairbanks and Anchorage. There is a corner at the top of a hill with a pullout for rigs, will hold four easy. It is open country with low brush and there is a small lake 400 yards down the hill. Quite easy to stretch it out as far as you can, the Delta Mtns are about 25 miles so this will be the limit.

Time slot: 3 days.

Time frame: July 17-18-19.

More to come!!

Re: Alaska Hide Member Link Up, Open to Anyone Too

Hell yeah! I'm in if we can get a crew together.

It's about time we get an Alaska gathering together
smile.gif

That is two. Lets get it going. Anytime is good for me but I suppose around July 11-24 would be best, light out, warm and hunting season for most starts Aug 1. I will work on some logistics and throw them out here this week.

Come on guys, I know there are more of us Alaskans running around here. Sound off.

Sounds like a plan. I'm willing to participate, providing no scheduling conflict. A little to far in the future to make a firm commitment at this time. Anyone else ever shoot the 600 at the FRA Pendneu Range or the 1000 at FGA ?

Name the time & I'll schedule the Colorado KD Range at Ft Greely in Delta Junction.
I've 4 matches a month scheduled-May-Sept.
2,3 & 600 NRA OTC =Saturdays
8,9 & 100 LR =Sundays

50BMG 1-1/2mi shoots after LR Matches on Sundays.