• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Alaska shooters?

CATM15

You coming to the BBQ?
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2018
Just moved here in May and trying to find some PRS guys/gals in the area to train with ? I went to the unethical hunter competition and met some great people but didn’t get much contact info. wondering if y’all are on the hide.

There are a few of us on the hide, but I’ve seen more action for Alaska over on Facebook.
You can search for Alaska Precision Rifle Competition, which put on the Unethical Hunter Comp, and there is the Alaska Precision Rifle Course group which gives the highlights and info for upcoming classes by Frank and Marc.

I live down in Kodiak, so I probably wouldn’t be of much help for training.

Reactions: Bigrederic
Just moved here in May and trying to find some PRS guys/gals in the area to train with ? I went to the unethical hunter competition and met some great people but didn’t get much contact info. wondering if y’all are on the hide.
Are you in Fairbanks?

Anchorage. I’m stationed at JBER
I was stationed at Wainwright, I'm at Campbell now though. I was going to recommend you go to Bowman Arms if you were up there.

Comps not my thing, I like solitude but I understand Wiggies on Old Seward and Dimond is the focal point for comps. Upper Su Shooters on the Parks in the group and range.

Yes the AK group is mostly fakebook based, Alaska Precision Rifle Competition will have a large amount of the prs type shooters as well as Long Range Shooters of Alaska. If you need gear go to Wiggys, if Marc can’t get it for you give the Bowman guys a call. They are in Fairbanks but will figure out how to get what ever you need to you.