• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alec Baldwin again….

1674252913387-png.565482

"Negligent homicide refers to the killing of another person through reckless or negligent behavior. It differs from other forms of homicide due to the implied lack of malice and intent."

If this isn't negligent homicide, what the hell is???

This whole thing is a fuckin' joke. He'll walk, then spend the rest of his life bitching about how the revolver he was holding was possessed and somehow magically fired by itself, killing his dear, dear friend. Anyone who questions "his" truth will be dismissed as a Neo-Nazi domestic terrorist that hates children. In a few years, he might even win the Nobel peace prize for his contribution towards the fight to end gun violence and the media won't be able to shut the fuck up about how brave he is for it.

Reactions: plong and Im2bent
^^^^^^^^^ Never forget poor Alec is the victim and the evil gun (he was using to make a buck) is the real bad guy

He may not skate.

Prosecutors May Want to Cut Plea Deal With Alec Baldwin

https://www.insider.com › News › Celebrity

46 minutes ago — Prosecutors announced Thursday that they plan to charge Baldwin with involuntary manslaughter in cinematography Halyna Hutchins' death.
and the reason they want to cut a deal is to get the "win" in an otherwise very defendable case. It is prosecutorial overreach. This is very similar to the Brandon Lee incident. No charges for essentially the same thing.

Hahaha. That’s the perfect response. Keep thinking about that, Tex. I’ll give you a morsel to chew on, what if certain key court officials were also participants in the rituals?
How about you take your morsel and shove it back up your ass where the rest of your idiot theories come from.

A narcissistic, washed up Hollywood actor trying to pump life into his dying career is going to throw himself under the bus as a hitman and then come up with rediculous excuses to try and save himself such as the gun went off by itself?

You're as retarded as he is.

All this other bullshit aside...
IF (capitals) I were an actor in a shooting scene, do you think I would actually aim at the person on the receiving end? Aim just off. WHAT THE FUCK? Is that camera going to pick that up? If the shot needs to "see" down the sights, take that picture and then aim off the target to get the effect of powder burning, recoil, whatever.
This is where I see all sorts of fault. YOU AIMED a weapon at a person and YOU pulled the trigger. YOU killed. And it wasn't accidental.
Alec Baldwin is a dipshit but is, by far, not the only dipshit in Hollywood. Hollywood isn't the only place I've ever encountered dipshits. In fact, I'd say about 30% of the people I meet daily are dipshits. According to the most recent POTUS election, that percentage is probably about 22% low. I guess I am around people of higher than average intelligence.
I hope Alec Baldwin spends maximum time in prison and gets his asshole reamed daily to be followed by some face slapping deepthroat and a thorough beat down.
Maybe twice on Tuesday.

All this other bullshit aside...
IF (capitals) I were an actor in a shooting scene, do you think I would actually aim at the person on the receiving end?
The problem with that is:

1- Youre a gun owner, like most of us, probably been around them, used them, for years, if not your entire life. Think about the older actors, Lee Marvin, Clark Gable, Earnest Borgnine, Jimmy Stewart, Charles Bronson. Everyone of them and most of the others served in combat in WWII. Nobody got shot in their films because they knew guns weren't toys, they're weapons and they've killed with them.

2-The Hollywoods, especially this generation, are not. Mostly they're pampered little sissies who were never in the military (nor was I) never handled a gun and we're told "Guns are bad." They never got the 3 rules. So at one level, can they be responsible for knowing what they were never taught. That's not an excuse, more of a thought. If no one teaches a child that the stove is hot, can you really blame it for getting burned, at least the first time? Lots of non Hollywoods kill each other with poor gun handling.

3-The armorer is an entirely different situation. They should know or never be in charge of a gun. As I see it, and not excusing Baldie, she's the one that should be held primarily responsible. Baldie for hiring an incompetent to handle life changing situations.

4-Fuck Joe Biden.

How about you take your morsel and shove it back up your ass where the rest of your idiot theories come from.

A narcissistic, washed up Hollywood actor trying to pump life into his dying career is going to throw himself under the bus as a hitman and then come up with rediculous excuses to try and save himself such as the gun went off by itself?

You're as retarded as he is.
He’s not going under the bus. That’s the point. Watch him walk. Your picture of what’s going on with occult pedo satanic rings is juvenile.

For crying out loud the West Memphis three weren’t even vetted members. Just zealous amateurs who raped and butchered three boys. Even went so far as to drink the blood from the little boys amputated penises. Which was testified to by an exgf of one of the men.

Then Hollywood launched a full court press and got them released from prison. These were a-list stars; Pearl Jam, Johnny Depp, et al. Why would so many stars with so much to lose defend the worst kinds of killers?
Because they won’t lose anything.

Think for one minute about the level of collusion necessary to pull off what happened with Epstein. What was the blow-back from that? Oh yeah… nothing.

And Hunter’s laptop? Zero. Unless of course you count the dead detectives that actually saw the evil.

I’m a fool for thinking it’s possible for a famous actor to be used as a hitman?!? No, Tex, you’re a fool for denying it’s possible based solely on his fame. Watch the support come from very high places in areas seemingly unconnected to acting or Alec.

I don’t live in a fairy tale and my thoughts don’t come from my “ass”. They come from stolen elections, assassinations, survivors’ testimonies, 1K missing kids a day in the US, and almost an entire country not talking about it. I can use logic to figure out what must be going on.

He’s not going under the bus. That’s the point. Watch him walk. Your picture of what’s going on with occult pedo satanic rings is juvenile.

For crying out loud the West Memphis three weren’t even vetted members. Just zealous amateurs who raped and butchered three boys. Even went so far as to drink the blood from the little boys amputated penises. Which was testified to by an exgf of one of the men.

Then Hollywood launched a full court press and got them released from prison. These were a-list stars; Pearl Jam, Johnny Depp, et al. Why would so many stars with so much to lose defend the worst kinds of killers?
Because they won’t lose anything.

Think for one minute about the level of collusion necessary to pull off what happened with Epstein. What was the blow-back from that? Oh yeah… nothing.

And Hunter’s laptop? Zero. Unless of course you count the dead detectives that actually saw the evil.

I’m a fool for thinking it’s possible for a famous actor to be used as a hitman?!? No, Tex, you’re a fool for denying it’s possible based solely on his fame. Watch the support come from very high places in areas seemingly unconnected to acting or Alec.

I don’t live in a fairy tale and my thoughts don’t come from my “ass”. They come from stolen elections, assassinations, survivors’ testimonies, 1K missing kids a day in the US, and almost an entire country not talking about it. I can use logic to figure out what must be going on.
tenor.gif

If what you're implying is some 'famous' actor was used as a manchurian candidate to put a hit on some unknown camera woman when it could have been pulled off by some other nobody crew member such as the people who used the same gun with live ammo...you're the fool.

Those people have imaginations, they think up fictional plots and make movies. You don't think they could think up a scenario where they didn't have to offer up the leading actor in the movie to pull the trigger?

Nobody would come to some prop man's aide if he jokingly pointed that gun after a lunch break live fire session at the woman and accidently shot her. She'd be dead and he'd be in prison. Job done, end of story.

tenor.gif

If what you're implying is some 'famous' actor was used as a manchurian candidate to put a hit on some unknown camera woman when it could have been pulled off by some other nobody crew member such as the people who used the same gun with live ammo...you're the fool.

Those people have imaginations, they think up fictional plots and make movies. You don't think they could think up a scenario where they didn't have to offer up the leading actor in the movie to pull the trigger?

Nobody would come to some prop man's aide if he jokingly pointed that gun after a lunch break live fire session at the woman and accidently shot her. She'd be dead and he'd be in prison. Job done, end of story.
I dont necessarily agree with his assertions, but, I dodnt think it out or question. They could have something on Baldy, maybe he's a pedo and their solidifying their control. Just a thought. Maybe a tinfoil one?

download - 2023-01-21T150301.878.jpeg

Since when does he hide his face , new role the perp walk of shame.

He did not clearly follow his lawyer's recommendations to keep his mouth shut and not give interviews
My Law and LEO buds feel he will take a plea. The lawyers I know would advise a plea and not a trial.

I see 6 mo at home with ankle bracelet. But the narcissistic egomaniac a hole he is, he just might like to gamble on a trial

Interesting theories but I doubt that Alec is a hired assassin to get rid of the lady because of her involvement in a documentary. I am not saying that there are not bad guys who do things like that. For example, Chester Bennington, I had heard, was helping to fund a documentary on pedo rings.

Also, Chris Cornell was also rumored to be a fund raiser for such a documentary. I do not have proof of that and I don't publically support such theories out of respect for the familes.

However, a real assassination is what happened to Seth Rich, who's laptop held the secrets of the DNC leak during the 2016 election. He was murdered on the street near his apartment. He was wearing an expensive suit. Approximately $1k in cash. A real Rolex watch, brand new i-phone, high limit credit cards. All intact. The police spent about 20 minutes looking at the scene and pronounced it an armed robbery that turned deadly. To date, no one has been charged, arrested, questioned, or even received a stern look.

If this lady were to be assassinated, it would be more something like this. Or even the suicide rig in the movie, "The Shooter."

"I was going to be late for a meeting where I would be fired for incompetence.....
So, I will get his legs."

Reactions: jakelly
I’ll respond so everyone can understand my point.

I don’t know if that’s the case, I’m not asserting it is. I’m saying to rule it out based on incredulity, is foolish and potentially playing into their hand.

It does seem pretty odd that this girl gets center punched in 2021. Then these smart people, seem completely shocked that it was a bullet. Like anything else could have entered her side, passed through her chest, exited under her arm on opposite side, and then entered the director. The fact that her next project was a Hollywood pedo ring documentary, colors me suspicious. The “armorer” being a multi hair colored, 24yo girl, who “mostly shoots 22” smells a little off, like patsy off. This happening right after the lunch break when the armorer had loaded the guns in the morning and stored them in a safe while she went to lunch, makes this “accident” narrative seem a bit less believable.

I’m positing that maybe you use the lead actor for the same reasons you plan a home invasion in broad daylight or tell a really big lie instead of a little one. Plausible deniability and incredulity are the keys. Here’s an excerpt from Mein Kampf that explains the technique.

1A7F2AF4-9002-4581-B387-33518BD340A3.jpeg

Using actors for espionage including assassinations is nothing new. And this particular actor seems well connected to the topic of pedophilia. Is it news to anyone that these rituals DO take place? And if the rituals do take place, who do we think attends? A bunch of middle class satanists? If the richest and most famous didn’t attend, would anybody else go? And what do we think these ceremonies are? Just dangling a 16yo boy or girl in front of a senator as blackmail bait? And if it is satanic, do we think the ritual stops with sexual abuse? If you can rape and kill a baby, what won’t you do?

If you control the courts, which clearly they do, then you only need to make sure you give John and Jane Q enough doubt to go back to sleep. Problem solved, nobody is in jail, and any future do-gooders know that we can kill you in broad daylight on film.

Last edited:
No such thing as bad PR for these folks. Just look at the past indiscretions that others have gotten away with, no charges stick and carreers continue. American public will continue to suck their dicks and fawn all over them.

Everyone is focusing on the wrong part of this. After Brandon Lee’s death, hollywood changed the rules for firearms handling on film sets.

All firearm props, including rubber, replica and genuine would never be pointed at anyone else (on screen or off) again. If they want footage of the gun pointed directly at the camera, they cheat it by using mirrors or locking off the camera (so operator, cinematographer and director can be away from the line of fire) and operating it remotely. If they are supposed to shoot another actor, they point deliberately to a side and position the camera to cheat that angle.

Rust personnel got complacent and people stood in front of a handgun. Baldwin (big expert that he claims he is) should NEVER HAVE POINTED THE GUN AT ANYONE.

Baldwin gets some relief in that actors don’t check their own weapons, but he should have refused Hutchins’ request to point at her (or the camera she was next to).

It didn’t help they kept the armorer away from the set (because of covid precautions).
My only question. Why the fuck was live ammo, OF ANY KIND, CALIBER, ETC., within 1000 feet of this movie set?

Reactions: striped1
My only question. Why the fuck was live ammo, OF ANY KIND, CALIBER, ETC., within 1000 feet of this movie set?
Exactly the right question. Heck, they could have a metal and non-working replica of the Colt just for rehearsal or checking camera angles. There was no need to have any kind of live firearm anywhere near Alec at the time.

Still, he should have checked it. That is rule number one.

And that gun cannot fire a round unless your finger is on the trigger. Period.

Considering that they charged the lawyer and his wife, Kyle and the guy in Texas who had a rifle pointed through his driver's window I could care less if Alec gets charged.
My bet is that he will get a deal for probation and public service. He'll be doing gun violence PSA's and life will go on.

Although the conspiracy theory could be legit. Considering all the other conspiracies have turned out to be truth.
Millions across the globe have died from the China flu what's an unknown that's about to cause trouble?

Reactions: jakelly

Here’s the armorer’s interview.

Unbelievable how casual and lax she is, “yeah I didn’t really check it (the gun) again after lunch cause I had checked it before”. She talked about 5 dummy rounds being loaded and one that she had trouble putting in, and cleaning the cylinder to get it in (?!). Seems pretty clear she was in above her head….like they were trying to save money using a kid who didn’t have enough experience to be the sole armorer on set.

Reactions: Ronws