• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alexai Navalny (Putin#1 political opponent) announced dead in Siberian "Death Prison"

That's a great point. And my main thoughts on the issue. Given that we lack reliable objective information why would we as a nation risk even the smallest treasure? Much less risk being dragged into larger conflict?

I'm aware that we don't want future Americans to look back and think we had Neville Chamberlain levels of foresite. Yet before be allow ourselves to be dragged into global conflicts let us first win the war to reestablish the free press here in America.
We have a free press. Unfortunately they are owned by the same people that own our government. Pravda

Russia has different processes then us when removing someone from the ballot . We just charge someone through the courts and bleed them dry of their money. When that doesn't work then they take the top off the presidential limo and drive you down Elm Street ..........

Don't let Washington make you believe that Russia is evil and America is not, mushrooms love bullshit ......

Reactions: Darayavaus
Which ever way we turn it Navalny was a political prisoner and died as such , no doubt about it .

But in the past couple of decades, west has become far more authoritarian or just veneer covering it got thinner.

If you look at Trump and think how they are fucking him over with lawfare, know that Trump is one of them has been his whole life , his policies are just fractions of a degree off , nothing mayor , he never took on any power ,deep state or lobby that could push back .No one is loosing their jobs under Trump. Its just a distraction.

Imagine if you had a grassroots candidate that was not part of the elites , well from what we can already see , most can't even get on a ballot in the rigged Uniparty system, and those that do are thrown every obstacle they can find against them.

In any case no one really threatened power in past 50+years , an elaborate scheme of stuffing pockets of top public office holders has been crafted to make sure that stays so and every one plays ball . A public-private partnership of sorts has been forged to facilitate that.Aka oligarchy

Presidents get to ride off into sunset with guaranteed multi million to multi-hundred million severance packages elaborately packaged in the form of bribes speaking fees , book deals, TV shows ,shady for-profit nonprofits money we think is literaly for nothing,is all a payoff for services rendered while in power .

Next tier down political hacks end up on boards of top companies in the country, even lower tier , the henchmen get to be talking heads on major MSM outlets no one watches, or land multi million gigs inside corporate america (mega cap companies are all filled with ex FBI,CIA ,NSA folks that no one would hire for their know how or skill set , its a loyalty package corporations pay political operatives.

That is why these positions are at large extremely profitable companies that can shoulder a bunch of nobodies getting paid for literally nothing.

Most well known political prisoner at present in the West is Assange he is being held without charge for years in a maximum security prison, and treated so badly that the worst of the worst that serve their sentences in Belmarsh were appaled.
If anyone watched the tribunal deciding on extradition , legal standard was something that would make Noth Koreans blush.

I am 100% convinced anyone threatening the power in US would end up with a heavy metal poisoning of Sierra Match King kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: FWoo45
The past 7 days have been a high pitched fervor of events, propaganda and sensationalism.
After one of these events, I find a quiet spot and ponder.
Then, I ask myself a very selfish question... "What's in it for me" ?
Always come to the same conclusion. Nothing......
Our world is rapidly changing. Sort things out.
What's in it for you ?
1708203476642.jpeg

First, who cares? Second it's all a western media lie. Do some research! He was not Putin main opponent, polling between 2& 4 % BFD. He had a lot of medical problems. Putin allowed him to go to Europe for treatment. He was treated very favorable by the Russian courts, including he kept violating parole 6 times, living out of country to tropical resorts...and finally jailed for his repeated prole violations.
Just some facts.
Remember everything the western media tells you is propaganda, to control the masses. Joe Biden jailed thousands of his political opponents, others seemed to dissappear, FBI can not solve the Seth Ritch murder, can't find the J6 bomber.
And coordinating the political prosecution of Trump his main political rival.
Stealing the 2020 election. And 50 million in bribes paid to Biden/ Obama from Ukraine in one payment, through London.
And you're worried about some low life Russian criminal?