• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Alice Clips

Jig Stick

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
Are most people still using alice clips to attach their molle gear? Has anyone used the Blackhawk speed clips or the Maxpedition TacTies? Im putting together some HSGI tacos and need to order some clips to attach them to a belt and plate carrier. What will secure it the most "snug"? Ive used the TacTies but they seem a little sloppy.

HSGI Tacos are great pouches but they can be a bit of a pain to set up. I'd definitely recommend Malice Clips when mounting Tacos. I doubt you’d be able to get the flimsy Maxpedition ties to work. I tried these: Molly Stix but went back to Malice Clips, they just seemed to lock down better and felt more secure.

Last edited:
I have used the blackhawk and like them. I have a TAG gear flat ammo pouch TAB SAC
that I used the speed clips and when its loaded down with ammo it stays ice and tight to the backpack.

Depends what I'm attaching, I like the Blackhawks but they take up more room. For example if you are attaching an ar pouch which takes up 5 rows you need 7 rows available to use the blackhawk speed sticks, Ive been using the molle stix on my ATS warbelt and they are very secure, I just wish they offered different lengths but cutting them to length isnt too big of a deal. With that said my new custom Kydex pouches are attached with Alice clips and work just fine loll. I've nver tried the maxpedition tacties.