• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All right which of you guys is this..

We used to attach a different meaning to Boogaboogaboga. 😂 :rolleyes:

Reactions: madppcs
B060AB64-4A0F-43A7-97E2-9DFB4252F7D3.png

I'd say at least 50% chance of total bullshit.
I'm betting this is another "three KKK guys going to the 2nd protest in VA/FBI" line of bullshit.
Paint the boogaloo boys with the same brush.

R
Read the article. This is totally a black washing moment. One guy threw a water bottle at police and possessed a Hawaiian shirt and a “boogaloo flag” Look at his mug shot. Does this look like a setup? If you say no, then you’re totally missing what is going on.

Compare this BS to those that have burned vehicles, buildings and trashed cities. Where are those arrests?

I own a bunch of Hawaiian shirts. Oooooohhh! Scareeey!

Read the article. This is totally a black washing moment. One guy threw a water bottle at police and possessed a Hawaiian shirt and a “boogaloo flag” Look at his mug shot. Does this look like a setup? If you say no, then you’re totally missing what is going on.

Compare this BS to those that have burned vehicles, buildings and trashed cities. Where are those arrests?

I own a bunch of Hawaiian shirts. Oooooohhh! Scareeey!

In other news, Tom Selleck was arrested yesterday for being the founder of the movement. White guy, wore Hawaiian shirts, carried a 1911. Member of the American terrorist group "NRA".

Reactions: lash
So if 2 of us make Antifa shirts and go do something - we’re Antifa?

Nothing says political affiliation or ideology like having a shirt on.

Reactions: Aries256 and lash
I think that Sherriff is an idiot.
Everyone has to have a label portraying them bad for validation ya know.

For some reason it won't open, gets about halfway hangs.

"One guy threw a water bottle at police"...lol

Reminds me of a case that happened I think around 2012 here in Houston. A lady had been cut off for somebody pulled in front of her didn't let her in, don't remember. So she gets pissed, throws water bottle at the car. She gets popped for launching / throwing a missile at the vehicle... LOL

Water bottle/rioting.
Should be fairly clear who the establishment is wanting to throw the book at.
This ^^^ is a clue for things to come if "someone/someones" try to correct the bad behavior
themselves.

R

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Fucking absurd.

Wonder what they would classify me as? My buddies and I wear Hawaiian shirtS while We dive for quick ID of who’s who. I’m the one upside down

1E83D472-6F21-49C1-AF17-D17BEFCFB98E.png

Reactions: lash and plong
Unfortunately, with American "media" these days, If I didn't see it, I doubt the version as told by the news. They care not about getting it right, just get it first. Of all the stupid bullshit they've been caught "embellishing" the last few years, how many corrections or retractions have you heard. Honest to God, they can make up shit and you won't know the difference. 0 credibility, imho.

Reactions: Darayavaus
In other news, Tom Selleck was arrested yesterday for being the founder of the movement. White guy, wore Hawaiian shirts, carried a 1911. Member of the American terrorist group "NRA".
And with that mustache there is a 97% chance he would steal all their liberal girlfriends.

Hmmm, we were told at work that Hawaiian shirt day is no longer because it's associated with hate groups or something. And here I thought they were just tacky.

I’m still laughing that it’s a “group”. When your “group” gets its inspiration from funny internet memes it’s hard for me to consider them terrorists in the Aunt Tiffa level.

I’m still laughing that it’s a “group”. When your “group” gets its inspiration from funny internet memes it’s hard for me to consider them terrorists in the Aunt Tiffa level.
I’m still having trouble with the scary “terrorist” label for a bunch of skinny little fags and their ugly lesbian sisters.

What the actual fuck...first the OK hand sign, then the term Jogger as the new N-word, now Hawaiian shirts? Is the media just making this shit up?

What the actual fuck...first the OK hand sign, then the term Jogger as the new N-word, now Hawaiian shirts? Is the media just making this shit up?

Yes, they are. It is the awful and interminable habit of the left to take a narrow peek through the shades at the scary world, but with painfully squinted eyes to avoid too much sunlight. With whatever startling information they managed to pick up, the process of painting huge swaths of strangers with the same tired brush then begins. An incredible amount of thought will go into this efficient bucketing of humanity so that the shelf of knowledge does not become unnecessarily burdened. After all, a NYT or InStyle article is allowed only so many words and even fewer points of view.

While this lazy and unimaginative effort examines words, culinary arts, sartorial tastes, and more, my favorite topic is symbology.

I discovered Jack London in 7th grade and read all of his works. While studying literary symbolism in high school I found examples of symbolism that some author clearly intended. But there were many more examples discussed in class that I thought were total bullshit. People found symbolism in everything. When I didn't agree I was told that I am just missing it. So I went on a pissed-off rampage and wrote my final paper on The Great Gatsby. The amount of symbology I found was almost equal in volume to the book itself. I got an A.

Several years later I read the story of a very old Jack London being talked into attending a PhD dissertation at Yale that centered on his work. He agreed to sit in the audience, anonymously. Mr. London was taken aback by all the symbolic attribution. Mr. London's comment afterwards was that all he was doing was writing some children's books. That's it.

And this gem...

Elvin Jones was John Coltrane's drummer and conspicuously used an 18" diameter bass drum, and sometimes a 16". The most common sizes are between 20" and 24" depending on a lot of things. A noted jazz historian (I think at Columbia or NYU, but he was in NYC) wrote a bit about why Elvin used a smallish bass drum, without ever asking Elvin. This published work gave a very academic explanation of how Elvin had adopted a minimalist philosophy that had to do with race and oppression and the geometry of his drums was his way of messaging all this. Elvin did not respond until years later during an interview... he said that he took taxi cabs to all of his gigs and a larger bass drum would not fit in a cab. Fuckin' A.

Not only did Elvin live in and around NYC but he is a revered figure. If they are going to get literary and musical giants dead-ass wrong, how much effort will the MMM put into engaging the ants dotting fly-over country?

Last edited:
I just realized that my cigarettes are racist. White paper binding brown tobacco. I’m devastated.

Or could you look at it as white and brown burning together in unity?

Or is it that when white and brown are combined, it creates something great...like a morning smoke?

I’m so conflicted.

I just realized that my cigarettes are racist. White paper binding brown tobacco. I’m devastated.

Or is it that when white and brown are combined, it creates something great...like a morning smoke?

I’m so conflicted.
Start smoking cigars

Yes, they are. It is the awful and interminable habit of the left to take a narrow peek through the shades at the scary world, but with painfully squinted eyes to avoid too much sunlight. With whatever startling information they managed to pick up, the process of painting huge swaths of strangers with the same tired brush then begins. An incredible amount of thought will go into this efficient bucketing of humanity so that the shelf of knowledge does not become unnecessarily burdened. After all, a NYT or InStyle article is allowed only so many words and even fewer points of view.

While this lazy and unimaginative effort examines words, culinary arts, sartorial tastes, and more, my favorite topic is symbology.

I discovered Jack London in 7th grade and read all of his works. While studying literary symbolism in high school I found examples of symbolism that some author clearly intended. But there were many more examples discussed in class that I thought were total bullshit. People found symbolism in everything. When I didn't agree I was told that I am just missing it. So I went on a pissed-off rampage and wrote my final paper on The Great Gatsby. The amount of symbology I found was almost equal in volume to the book itself. I got an A.

Several years later I read the story of a very old Jack London being talked into attending a PhD dissertation at Yale that centered on his work. He agreed to sit in the audience, anonymously. Mr. London was taken aback by all the symbolic attribution. Mr. London's comment afterwards was that all he was doing was writing some children's books. That's it.

And this gem...

Elvin Jones was John Coltrane's drummer and conspicuously used an 18" diameter bass drum, and sometimes a 16". The most common sizes are between 20" and 24" depending on a lot of things. A noted jazz historian (I think at Columbia or NYU, but he was in NYC) wrote a bit about why Elvin used a smallish bass drum, without ever asking Elvin. This published work gave a very academic explanation of how Elvin had adopted a minimalist philosophy that had to do with race and oppression and the geometry of his drums was his way of messaging all this. Elvin did not respond until years later during an interview... he said that he took taxi cabs to all of his gigs and a larger bass drum would not fit in a cab. Fuckin' A.

Not only did Elvin live in and around NYC but he is a revered figure. If they are going to get literary and musical giants dead-ass wrong, how much effort will the MMM put into engaging the ants dotting fly-over country?

Where the fuck did you go to high school. Our choice(s) were American Lit. or English Lit. There was one class on creative writing but I always skipped it to shoot pool.

If you want symbolism in literature, listen to Bob Dylan, one of if not the largest influence on modern music. Ive been fortunate to see him live several times.

A
live version

Dylan needed his sinuses cleared.
Just saying.

I find these bullshit reality shows like "Who's Got Talent" "American Idol" fucking hilarious. Think about how many great musicians would never have made it through the initial trial to get on the stage.

The article says 3 people in nevada said they were "boogaloos"? Seriously? Someone actually claimed that? Pretty hard to believe that

Damn boogaloo boys and white power people setting up BLM riots.

Those 3 guys with Hawaiian shirts can really cover some territory!

A couple nitwits with water bottles make the front page of fox news.

But "Stop or I'll shoot" is nowhere to be found.

Holy shit.
We've stayed there many times on the way elk hunting.
Haven't heard a word anywhere.

R

A couple nitwits with water bottles make the front page of fox news.

But "Stop or I'll shoot" is nowhere to be found.

$60k bail seems extremely low for an attempted murder charge and assault with deadly weapon charge

Reactions: OldSalty and Rthur
If these clowns are the ones planning the "boogaloo", we're truly fucked. Go ahead and surrender the country to leftists now.

Btw, does this mean I should get rid of my Tommy Bahama Hawaiian shirts :)

Reactions: MCSO1357

I’m so conflicted.

The bound brown inside the oppressive white wrapper is killing you from within. Interesting symbolism there.