• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics [all sold] NIB Vortex Razor HD - (2) Gen II 4.5-27x56 (EBR-2C and Horus H59) and 27-60x85 Spotting Scope

PPA0317

HHActual
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2017
The Woodlands, TX
[All listed items have sold]

Had purchased some new rifles last file and did an optics buy as well - unfortunately I didn't do much through winter, then everyone know how spring has been. I'm now needing to sell off some of the collection for personal finances.

These have all been taken out of the box, but haven't been in fresh air for longer than a combined 30 minutes (take out, peak through, fiddle, put back in box, put on shelf, occasionally look at garage and pretend to shoot birds in a tree using just the scope --- normal stuff).

Looking for:
$2,200 on H59
$1,850 on EBR-2C
$1,300 on Spotting Scope w/ Vortex GT Pro Tripod

My prices are attempts to bake in a fair discount to best retail given the unused nature. I need the funds, but not enough to lose out on invested or replacement cost too much. That said, I'm open to hearing offers, especially combinations.

Last edited:
Dang I’ve been looking for a July 4th sale on a Vortex but had my mind set on a 7c reticle. Good deals, someone is going to score.

Hi,

If you’d be willing to take 1600 for the EBR-2C I would take it.

Either way thanks for entertaining the offer,

Bryan

I purchased the H59. Like the title says, it's in brand new condition. Buy with confidence.