• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

All things stupid and Harris bipod/ar15 attachment

thejeep

Psychosomatic Long Covid+
Minuteman
  • Aug 30, 2008
    New York City
    1. Harris s-brm when screwing with adjusting the pod loc, the cross/ keeper pin which keeps the threaded rod the pod loc handle screws onto from rotating flew off never to be seen again. Can any one provide me with its dimensions, or the easiest place to obtain a new one?
    2. Attachment to round forearm of cle varmint upper. First bipod, have previously shot off back pack or bags. With that being said this forearm is 2"round with 2 sling studs.
    Pic Varmint Rifle Upper and Parts : Compass Lake Engineering, Best choice of weapons and accessories

When mounting the Sbrm bipod to the front stud the rear stud interferes with the pod loc. when mounting to the rear stud the front stud interferes with the forearm cradle, canting it down., ie cradle not flush with forearm. When removing one stud the tension screw is not long enough making for a ... Floppy pod.

Should I get the wedge thing hb7a and remove one stud? Remove one stud and get a longer tensioning screw? Mount a small piece of rail and scrap the studs and get a rail mount? Leave it mounted to rear stud with the front stud interfering with cradle.

3. Do you guys lock tite the tension screw it feels janky as is. Like you could fart on it and it come loose.

4. If there is anything else stupid and Harris feel free to post here.

5. I acknowledge being a dumbass with a floppy pod.