• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All Unicorns and Rainbows

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    This is your open continuous thread to use as we adjust the rules for political discourse on Sniper’s Hide.

2021 Rules for Conduct

1. No threats of any kind against real people, implied, veiled, or otherwise. Your words in this regard are given more weight than the average person, so act accordingly this is public and can be searched by others. Zero tolerance, if your names cross my desk, your account will be limited, banned, or removed.

2. No Hate, do not single out groups or individuals for hateful attacks. Zero tolerance see above

3.You are in public, your words are not only a reflection of you, but this site. Anything negative you post is magnified by the nature of the site. If you want to protect your rights, protect your ground. That means not sky-lining you or the site. The average bans will be 7 days, 10 days, 15 days, 30 days, Months or permanent.

4.Open discourse means not everyone will agree or get along. Use the ignore feature before you publicly engage in personal attacks with other members. Sniper‘s Hide is a community, one full of people with strong wills and deeply held opinions. If you disagree, debate, but respect the other members as member this site. If you can’t get along we will remove one or both parties.

5. Use the report button if you observe a violation of these rules. Do not over report, one is enough, and if we reject the report do not follow up with your version of the facts to vent. We are not emotionally invested we look at the context of the entire conversation as we ll as the direction the thread is headed. This is a big boy site, we swear, cussing is legal here, we look at naked pictures we just limit the pink. Many of use served or still serve and do not consider ourselves snowflakes. You came to Sniper‘s Hide willingly, you have to expect a certain amount of locker room tall, this is our squad bay after all.

Thanks

They’ll never suspect a thing
    1610119253313.gif

I love rainbows! Maybe a skwerl mixed in as well!

I’ve heard Kamala threatening to put everything semi auto on the NFA list just like SBR’s/suppressors, and also apparently taxing ammo like it’s cigarettes.

Anybody heard anything about 80% lowers? Seems like a decent way to resist the BS they’re planning...?

I’ve heard Kamala threatening to put everything semi auto on the NFA list just like SBR’s/suppressors, and also apparently taxing ammo like it’s cigarettes.

Anybody heard anything about 80% lowers? Seems like a decent way to resist the BS they’re planning...?

I smell a burgeoning black market about to open.

Thank you. This is basically my new source. I feel its normally more vetted. Or at least gets vetted over time.

I think the constitution will be ratified to remove militias and anything to do with the founders actual intent of the second ammendment.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9

Or Cali ammo
    4473s for any purchase.
    500 rounds a month maximum allowed

Reactions: camocorvette

Fuck it. If it’s going to be illegal with out a tax stamp, may as well drill that 3rd pin
    9E40823C-D7E3-48B2-9472-FCA488F18656.png

For legal reasons this is a joke, fed bois

That’ll work... how long does it take to get a stamp now, 8 months to a year?

Tagging in here as I have zero comms and this site is my only news source.

Just watched a new guy get belligerent with Frank almost as if he didn’t even know it was his house he was dragging ass across the carpet in.

I’m just glad I survived long enough to see how stupid I was in youth.

notably, i don't think i have insulted anyone since the last time rusty appeared to shitpost.
    i'm not saying i should be proud of that, but it is pretty good for me. :p

notably, i don't think i have insulted anyone since the last time rusty appeared to shitpost.
    i'm not saying i should be proud of that, but it is pretty good for me. :p

I’m sure there will be more clowns like that in the future. When I see one all I hear is “Targets Up.”

Was by far the longest and fastest moving thread I’ve ever been apart of. Treasure trove of links and articles in there. Sad day.

And it was moving even faster in the opposite direction. I was typing about how fast it was shrinking, hit post reply, and poof, it was gone. A sad day indeed.

I also read every post on it, learned alot of new information.

Don't know much about unicorns, so this will be another one for expanding horizons