• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Allnightforce.com

Re: Allnightforce.com

"Sorry but I actually laughed out loud when you gave the correct term in describing the item."

Ya, this is a whole new world to me.

Derek V

No worries. I had a similar issue when ordering a 1-piece rail for my Win 70 (from a diferent website / seller). Turns out the holes are spaced differently depending on model / caliber. The lady I spoke with assured me that the model rail that I ordered would fit my WSM caliber rifle. No such luck and I had to return it and get the correct one. Time lost, but I eventually got what I needed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DerekV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did the seller ship the replacement base out right away?

Derek V </div></div>

Yes, they shipped the replacement (correct fit for my rifle) rail, before I sent the incorrect one back. Good customer service, despite the lady that I initially talked to not knowing which rail I truly needed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one time, back in band camp. . . . </div></div>

volvo.jpg
</div></div>

Damn that must have scratched the paint... But then again someone's itch was scatched

Well there is your answer, a winchester short action mount will NOT fit on a winchester stealth.
It is actually a FN action, the correct one would be for the FN SPR or the winchester short magnum action.

I almost bought one of those rifles, a range report would be appreciated.

"Well there is your answer, a winchester short action mount will NOT fit on a winchester stealth.
It is actually a FN action, the correct one would be for the FN SPR or the winchester short magnum action."

Ya, I solved that a week ago from Tuesday and allnightforce.com (know which rail I needed) still hadn't even ordered the correct rail for me as of yesterday. I had to order the correct one myself, out of pocket.

"I almost bought one of those rifles, a range report would be appreciated."

I have been waiting anxiously to get this scope put together so I can get it to the range, thought I would be shooting it last weekend. Again, because of the seller not doing the right thing, this weekend will be the earliest I can test it out. I'll post the results.

Derek V

I always buy the "tactical" baseplates, that is how I get small one-shot groups. Let's get back to the dusty car story and what about the left hand?

Shit now everyone knows I read this whole thing....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parga</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one time, back in band camp. . . . </div></div>

volvo.jpg
</div></div>

Damn that must have scratched the paint... But then again someone's itch was scatched </div></div>

Would have been better scratched if her jeans were off.....

the itch that is.

There are lots of FN shooters here on the board, if those dudes try to screw you on it then just wait till you've got 100 posts and sell it here.

Nightforce rails are excellent, you will be fine once you get the right one. I use them on my bolt rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parga</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one time, back in band camp. . . . </div></div>

volvo.jpg
</div></div>

Damn that must have scratched the paint... But then again someone's itch was scatched </div></div>

I just hope it wasn't 2 guys with the "catcher" having man-boobs.

You all are effin hilarious! Really though, thanks for helping out a fellow new hidemember. Looks like she had 7 fingers on left hand?