• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aloha snackbar?

yup.....lets keep shipping them in......the "religion of peace" strikes again......

god, we need to try everyone of those fucking judges who blocked Trumps ban an as terrorist sympathizer..

I heard he used a truck, anybody in the market for a new truck you better go out and get one soon I am sure there will be a push to ban them now....(sarcasm off)

I ordered a new one yesterday, hopefully Ford gets it built and delivered before any new legislation.

No worries, it was a van

Attachments

• photo77087.jpg
    photo77087.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 18
If I could have just one wish it would be that all of the Judges and other liberals, that legislate from the bench, as to things our President tries to do, to include letting people in without strong vetting and quarantine for diseases, ALL would pass under the trucks or buses the terrorists use or be next to the bombs etc. that they set off or be in the sights of the firearms that the terrorists use. Just my thoughts. FM

Last edited:
No worries, it was a van

Oh shit he must have rented it through that "home improvement store loophole" we hear so much about probably didn't pass the background check either, but what really gets me on how this could have happened is I know its against the law to drive over people with a truck, but some how it still happened I just can't figure out how it was possible because it is against the law to do it!

They took him to the hospital so now our taxes cn pay to fix his worthless ass and pay for life in prison.

should have just taken him to the nearest rendering plant...a kosher on at that.

No worries, it was a van

It's a truck with aftermarket accessories that made it more deadly. We need common sense truck laws.Make your donations to Mothers-Against-Truck-Violence now.

Muslims are just humans, like other humans, Some of them want to kill you very badly, some are happy to see somebody else kill you, some are fine with you just being subjugated, others don't care as much either way. But like all humans, when they want to kill something, they get very inventive about figuring out how to do so. It gets harder and harder to prevent it & the cost in both freedom & productivity gets more and more out of balance, so you know maybe... don't let them in & don't let their hate preachers stay here? But apparently all liberals, democrats and SJWs around the world hate Christians, Hate whites, hate conservatives so much, they would rather risk being killed randomly than enact a few basic precautions to keep them safe.

So your country is currently a raging hotbed of militants, extremists & terrorists with no functioning central government or way to check records or verified IDs.... it would be unconstitutional not to just let you walk in unimpeded and get benefits right away.... even making you wait a couple months to figure out who you are is a horrible idea.... please come right in.... Said every piece of garbage liberal judge ever. Perhaps let them all come to Hawaii and not let any one leave including the SJW garbage that want them.

Meh... Just workplace violence. Arent they a sanctuary city? They deserve that stuff. Deblasio will just say it was caused by Trump. So there's a few more Democrat voters,who will now,be voting,from grave. Pardon my attitude... But f$#k them.

Sirhr

No need to apologize . Your dead on and the BS is as insulting az it is infuriating.

First, despite the fact the guy used a rented truck from Home Depot, the NY Post headline quoted above says he started shooting. Despite photographs we've just got to involve firearms. At least one witness said he didn't shoot anyone or anything - that it was the cops shooting.

Second, one of the witnesses said "“We thought it was a Halloween thing..." And the cops said he had "imitation firearms." Gee, I guess it would have been a good idea if someone had gone OAF.

Jus' sayin'.

Last edited:
Where was this game of finding one libtard judge in a leftist district to block a President's LAWFUL orders? Seems to me we could've had a judge in Texas that just stopped all of Obama's orders as they came out, especially since his were largely unlawful to start with.

the Australian left media are calling it a New York mass shooting to try to kick guns and gun owners even more since vegas mongrels.

the Australian left media are calling it a New York mass shooting to try to kick guns and gun owners even more since vegas mongrels.

You need to make sure everyone knows that the only real guns involved were held by the police. Being reported that the guns the piece of shit held were toys.

Trump’s bringing these Muslims in too. Won’t be long till one of his Muslims starts killing people here. If he wants to redeem himself, he needs stop immigration and get rid of his daughter and son in law.

I'm trying to figure out who's side he was on.....he ran over a group of tourists who were probably going to try and relocate here in the future. Does that means he hates immigrants? At this point doesn't that make him a alli???

I know...I'm going to hell with the rest of you!!lol

The way I see it, it's like those cuban faggots that the muslim shot in FL. I don't generally give a shit about cuban faggots, but those were our cuban faggots and I don't want some muslim import shooting them.

Listening to the news today (also last night).

Why is it that when a vehicle is used the "experts" state that these kinds of attacks are virtually unstoppable.

Yet when a firearm is used we know what the same "experts" say.

When vehicle is used the Governor says (quote to best of my memory) "stay strong we have been through this before and we can't let them win"

Yet when a firearm is used the same Governor says we need more gun control

Last edited:
Read that De Blasio was saying we shouldn't politicize this, but isnt that exactly what HRC did minutes after Vegas? The hypocrisy of the Left is bewildering.

Reaping the seeds we sowed, nothing more nothing less. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Finish every fight or relive them someday, but remember the majority voted for those who implemented the policy that allowed this to happen. Keep being kind an genial with these fucks an see where it gets you in the long run. Only one thing they understand an Black Jack proved that long ago, but this country is to involved in pushing buttons on their cell phones, to lift their heads an see what is really going on in this country. Those voters deserve everything they voted for. Much like those who depend on someone else to deliver power or safety.

Watched the Governor speak last night and then a little this morning and the only thing that struck me was how the fuck did he get elected? He literally sounded as if he is special needs, your mayor and chief of police didn't sound too much better. How low is the bar set in New York you guys?

I was just listening to a guy on the radio who was on the NYPD Counterterrorism unit assigned to conduct surveillance on the mosque this guy came out of, UNTIL Mayor Deblasio ordered them to stop the surveillance and I believe dismantled that unit. The copper made it a point, several times, to explain that the mosque was under surveillance because of specific threats and intelligence they'd gathered. Why let that get in the way of political correctness at any cost.

I'm pretty sure if I set up a "church" where I preached violence against black people, and my followers went out and did as instructed, that I wouldn't get a pass from LE.

This is why NYC deserved everything they got. Dead people and amputees??? Well, you New Yorker magazine-reading retards voted on a commie for mayor. Pay the fucking bill. No sympathy... In fact I hope it gets worse before you realize that hugs and diversity are a recipe for getting dead.

Let NYC burn. Leftist scum.

With no remorse, Sirhr

Oh shit he must have rented it through that "home improvement store loophole" we hear so much about probably didn't pass the background check either, but what really gets me on how this could have happened is I know its against the law to drive over people with a truck, but some how it still happened I just can't figure out how it was possible because it is against the law to do it!

It's because the truck had a bumper thingy accessory on the front. Converted it into a lethal killing machine. Ban all bumpers now!

Won't comment as I'd only be repeating what I said every other time.

I agree with what the Pres is saying in response and anyone that disagrees is in one of two camps.

A. They are enemies of the country.

B. They are scared shitless and think appeasement will make them safe not realizing it only makes them an easy kill.

This is why NYC deserved everything they got. Dead people and amputees??? Well, you New Yorker magazine-reading retards voted on a commie for mayor. Pay the fucking bill. No sympathy... In fact I hope it gets worse before you realize that hugs and diversity are a recipe for getting dead.

With no remorse, Sirhr

You've been channeling Arny Jerry lately . Not a bad thing just sayin .

The effer asked for a isis flag in hospital room. I am truly surprised Deblasio did not immediately go ballistic because they did not give him one. I wonder how his Election goes next week?

With no remorse, Sirhr

100% agree

With no remorse, Sirhr

Yes, it may be a tad AJ-esque, but again, accurate. ;) Now what I wanna know is why isn't 'knockemdown' having a temper tantrum over this......... :rolleyes: Any negative banter regarding NY/NYC is suppose to be verboten. :confused:

Yes, it may be a tad AJ-esque, but again, accurate. ;) Now what I wanna know is why isn't 'knockemdown' having a temper tantrum over this......... :rolleyes: Any negative banter regarding NY/NYC is suppose to be verboten. :confused:

Knockemdown is a sensible lad. He may be proud of his AO, and he should be, but he realizes you just cant polish a turd.

Knockemdown is a sensible lad. He may be proud of his AO, and he should be, but he realizes you just cant polish a turd.

Gawd Dammit, give me my moment. :eek: Truth be told, I have no right to talk smack about that shit hole, I've never been there. :p