• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Am I a racist?

hmm, i don't know but don't google man wearing only black socks! :oops:
i think i saw @Bigfatcock.

Racis... yes, u are !!!
U were born that way...
Your first inoculation failed....
You had a relapse at puberty.
Your second inoculation failed.
You had a relapse again in the house of ill repute after boot camp graduation.
The third inoculation and std treatment both failed.
The next two relapses in Laos and Russia didn't help.
Those inoculations failed miserably.
Then u moved to NA on the 'mountain'where the disease was required for citizenship and your sign painting skills were useful, but. You misspelled "dont" as "dunt let the son sit on yo" .... those inoculations and spelling lessons failed to.
Then, u got old and set in ur ways. Those inoculations failed.
That makes you an unrepentant incorrigible unchangeable racis....
Even tho u an equal opportunity disliker....
Just sayin...😉😁 🤣

Are you ? Do you hate other people just because of the color of there skin ? without giving the other person the chance to prove there worth , do you draw conclusion on that person without knowing them . I am sure there are thousands of other things in your life to think about , you are far better off not worrying what you cant change and what to do with your life that you can change your only here on earth for a very short time life is too short to worry about worry about stupid shit . Besides god is the only judge of your soul not another person . Like me hate me I could give a shit less what someone I don't know thinks about me .

Are you ? Do you hate other people just because of the color of there skin ? without giving the other person the chance to prove there worth , do you draw conclusion on that person without knowing them . I am sure there are thousands of other things in your life to think about , you are far better off not worrying what you cant change and what to do with your life that you can change your only here on earth for a very short time life is too short to worry about worry about stupid shit . Besides god is the only judge of your soul not another person . Like me hate me I could give a shit less what someone I don't know thinks about me .
Which is why I wear black socks every day....

Reactions: acudaowner
Does this clear it up?

1594434565447.png

Its always fun to log in and see

"you have been mentioned in thread, Am I a racist?"

lol

And I have no idea how the David Hasselhoff thing in Germany happened. I was living in the US at that time and went back to Germany every summer to stay with family. One year I get there and the friends I had/kept and got back together with each year all of a sudden were all talking about him and had like fucking posters and shit.

I'm like, what?!? It's the lame guy from Baywatch that noone really cares about? How in the fuck did that happen?

Still....no idea.

Its always fun to log in and see

"you have been mentioned in thread, Am I a racist?"

lol

And I have no idea how the David Hasselhoff thing in Germany happened. I was living in the US at that time and went back to Germany every summer to stay with family. One year I get there and the friends I had/kept and got back together with each year all of a sudden were all talking about him and had like fucking posters and shit.

I'm like, what?!? It's the lame guy from Baywatch that noone really cares about? How in the fuck did that happen?

Still....no idea.
Could be worse......You could have to put up with the Austrian version of hasselhoff;

• Haha
Reactions: Dragonscout25
I have been told repeatedly by woke people that any white person from Alabama is racist 100%.

You have to wonder how people that claim they do not judge based on skin color so readily judge someone because they live in or were born in a specific state and on skin color :D

You have white, brown, and black representation, but no yellow. Not only are you a racist, but a fucking racist.

Dude, if you even have to ask...

While racist shit crops up all the time, the ever more expansive use of word has become an absurdity. It's as if all of the thousands of words in the English language that could be used to describe anything someone doesn't like or agree with now have a single and socially potent synonym. When you just can't drum up a sufficiently abrasive sentence to attack an animate or inanimate object, that's OK because you can just cough up that one word. Presto, you now have unassailable social positioning and the moral high ground.

Not long ago the use of the word had just one prerequisite, that you identify the object of your ire. You had to at least point a finger at someone or something. This inconvenient hurdle has been removed. Just emit the word in any way and a vast army of SJWs and the MMM will seek and destroy as many of the things as they can imagine that may have been the reason you shrieked the word. They will find the reason that you are a victim. It's a tireless effort because the possibilities encompass the population of all things that exist.

While I can not imagine the zenith of its trajectory, I feel sure we are not there yet. Which is pretty fucking crazy. This sort of one upmanship is well captured by some of my favorite social commentators...

Last edited:
Racis... yes, u are !!!
U were born that way...
Then u moved to NA on the 'mountain'where the disease was required for citizenship and your sign painting skills were useful, but. You misspelled "dont" as "dunt let the son sit on yo" .... those inoculations and spelling lessons failed to.
Just sayin...😉😁 🤣
Laughing, that is funny as shit, and 95% correct,..no whore house, poor Indiana farm boy remember,... it was the Amish girl down the road after basic. Unlike American verticals an Asian horizontal, Amish run 45* the best of both worlds,...:p:love:

Let's use the word for everything. Use it so much that it doesn't mean anything thing.

Checklist for being racists:
White
Male
Think that’s it... you in the club

You automatically qualify for the racism across America sensitivity training class put on by your local “woke“ BLM social justice warriors chapter, who by the way are the worst racist offenders I’ve ever had the displease of encountering

Example: Unfortunately I live in western WA, there are some pretty outrageous things going on here, and while minding my own business walking through downtown after grabbing a burger at Dick’s Drive In, these three black lives decided I must’ve looked like an easy mark to harass, I do have long hair so I must be a pussy right, they proceed to yell obscenities (definately heard cracker, honkey, Trump lover and maybe JewBoy) at me for two blocks while catching up. Not too worried at this point.
When they were just 10-15 yards away, I turned around, untucked my shirt over the holster to reveal the custom M&P Shield with Hyve extended base plate in blue I carry concealed on my hip, stood up real proud and said “I’m here if you need a lesson in how to bring a knife to a gunfight”. I’ll tell you what, attitude and direction of travel change happened rapidly and they beat feet across the street cutting through traffic. Not saying this happened bc I was white, just saying it happened.
Best part was one of the guys had on a “blm” shirt and I thought how ironic as he narrowly missed being clipped by a motorist, had he gotten hit by a car, it better not be a white one.

Cheers for Beers

You have a WHITE DOG as your AVI, and you are asking if you are racist JFC. You are Dog Whistling to other racists with that AVI.

That is how they view you.

Wait until November, that month is going to be a real shit show.

So will December, January, February, March... well you get it.

We have developed our country into a cesspool of me and not us. Divided, we will fall. Well at least some of us. I personally don't plan on falling.

Racis... yes, u are !!!
U were born that way...
Just sayin...😉😁 🤣

Boy... you gonna burn...

Reactions: j-huskey
Yes. Yes you are.

But you forgot to mention the yellow and red stains.

Yes, you are racist. But that’s ok, everyone’s a little bit racist