• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Am I evil ?

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Hey did anyone catch the post about me on AR15.com ?

I walked in the gun store today and they were laughing saying some guy started a post about an email to me ?

Anyone I want it see it because it makes me laugh...

Is that wrong ?

Re: Am I evil ?

What section is the thread in? Now I want to read it...

It was in General Discussion last night, I noticed it and laughed like hell.

Frank, he thought you were just some help desk guy .....

Ha Ha. That certainly did not work out the way the OP thought it would.
    grin.gif
    Thanks for the laugh fellas!

That's a pretty epic thread on arfcom. The fact that he tried to call Frank the help line guy... well, I think he needs a lesson in situational awareness. Kind of reminds of a thread a while back where someone was bashing Frank and said something like, "That guy acts like he owns the site." I actually teared up laughing at that one. Still, this was pretty solid for a Tuesday laugh thread.

This is for you Frank!

That mother fucker. I can't believe the nerve of that sonofabitch. Why didn't he just do an IP trace and back track the server logs to figure out who you are? Piglet cocksucker trunk hooker that chafes my balls. You should burn a scare crow in effigy and put it on youtube proclaiming to the whole world how your feelings were hurt. Probably be the posterboy for the internet civil rights act, then you can show that bastard when you pinch his tubes so his silly internet machine loses it's connection and he cries himself to sleep on a pile of empty pizza boxes.

I really like "trunk hooker"

LOL

JB

My favorite thing to do with those types goes like this:
    I retrieved your password from our database.
    It is *******

let me know if you need anything else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rifles Only</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was gonna ask you about the trunk hooker thing.</div></div>

Maybe that refers to the dead hooker I keep in the trunk in my attic ? So, in that case they are much cheaper and easy to find.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is a "trunk hooker" and are they cheaper ? </div></div>

Yeah you can buy them bulk> Its kinda like a trunk monkey but they dont fuck you, you fuck them

This was classic in its own right.
    "My screen name wasnt working so I didnt think I would help."
    smirk.gif

OK, that was fucking hilarious.

Who posted the HaHa picture?

"Just seems weird to me to be treated like shit. From someone at the site. Although it would have been better if you had included more details in your message, the answer you got back was extremely unprofessional. Snide and sarcastic comments to the customer are never the right way to go and project an uncaring and slovenly image."

He don't know you to good, does he?

Frank,

This is quite epic. Barfcom had your back...

You should have just "back traced it"

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98Np9hNSIWo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98Np9hNSIWo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Josh

Frank, you mean that you're not clairvoyant? How on earth could you have gotten this far. Surely, you haven't actually learned about things, experienced things, and taught these things!!!

How could you? You're just "the help". The audacity of some people's assumptions, eh?

HA.

Oh damn, I've been getting ready to go to NYC on a business trip all day and dreading it. This made my day! I never knew Frank was sooooo mean!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey did anyone catch the post about me on AR15.com ?

I walked in the gun store today and they were laughing saying some guy started a post about an email to me ?

Anyone I want it see it because it makes me laugh...

Is that wrong ? </div></div>

Yes Frank. You're evil.

I personally like the "PIGLET" part. And to think all these years I have been dealing with some friggin' help desk jocky instead of the real owner of this site. Jesus!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank,

This is quite epic. Barfcom had your back...

You should have just "back traced it"

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98Np9hNSIWo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98Np9hNSIWo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Josh</div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5iiRqSYOpk&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5iiRqSYOpk&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I personally like the "PIGLET" part. And to think all these years I have been dealing with some friggin' help desk jocky instead of the real owner of this site. Jesus! </div></div>

My Human Resources complaints have also gone unanswered.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/04Gfq3DGkXg&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/04Gfq3DGkXg&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

"Evil" would describe 'the picture' that was posted in the Hot Girlfriends thread.

The "internet civil rights act" part was too funny.

This is all just so distressing. I started to read the link, then saw the page header and froze. I was on ARFCOM. God help us all...!!!

I think think this was great....
    Piglet cocksucker trunk hooker that chafes my balls.

Thats definitely a new one to me. Aparently you are a piglet... who sucks cocks... because you are a trunk hooker. But your beard chafes his balls.

What a mental picture!!

I'm speechless! lol Takes all kinds of broke dicks to make up this world

Lowlight

Commandant/Trunk Hooker

...priceless!!

Been lookin for something cool for the rail on My AR. I think this ,"trunk hooker" thing has potential.

snipershide help desk phone number 1-888-DUMBASS. theres always a pissed off evil guy to help your every need.