• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Am I loading the Atlas Bipod right?

timelinex

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2011
    Scottsdale,Az
    I received both of these as a b-day present from the GF! Just ordered the Seekins SRS rail to attach the atlas to my savage. Had a little fun when I saw the P22 has a small rail underneath the barrel

Re: Am I loading the Atlas Bipod right?

LOL sweet. Now you need a scope and butt stock.
    smile.gif
    J/K.
    Your girl must be pretty cool.

Rear isn't supported properly. Finger off the trigger until you are ready to destroy somethin. Have you checked to see what's beyond your target yet??

Yeah, I didn't think so... Newbz. Sheeeez.

DK

And by the way... you are REQUIRED to post a pic of the GF if you are gonna talk about her...

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And by the way... you are REQUIRED to post a pic of the GF if you are gonna talk about her...

DK </div></div>

^^^ What he said... its in the forum rules. Pics or ban

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rear isn't supported properly. Finger off the trigger until you are ready to destroy somethin. Have you checked to see what's beyond your target yet??

Yeah, I didn't think so... Newbz. Sheeeez.

DK </div></div>

the clock is ticking.....the mods are watching......

Haha I thought about doing that for my pistol just for kicks but definitely never seemed quite worth it.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">What</span>--- <span style="font-weight: bold">no</span> bayo lug</span>???
    grin.gif

Tony

Is it just me or does that not look right?
    ...definitely needs a rear bag to make it look legit.