• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes amazing time at US Optics

transporterr

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2012
so cali
I show up at US optics this morning with my scope. I let the receptionist (jessica) know that i just purchased the scope from someone else and wanted it looked over if possible. She asks me what i got. An sn3 3.2-17x37 mil/mil, blue reticle and so on. Then she asks me for it, looks at it and starts to rattle off info, about the build date, the knobs, and adjustments. Wow. Then out comes Mr Jason. He takes the scope and invites me to the back. I am thinking no way. I get back there and we are in the middle of the building and can see the machine shop area, the shipping area, final assembly. He asks me do I know how to properly clean it. He shows me. I am trying to pay attention and check out the shop too. He asks me where the tool kit is so he can show me how to adjust it. I tell him I did not receive one. He gets someone to retrieve one. Then he asks me where the end caps are. I tell him, those where not an option. He gets someone to get me a set. He then asks me what am i going to put it on. Well mostly on an AR. He tells me if I have time, he can zero it and show me. Are you kidding me? Then takes me into final assembly and resets my zero. Shows me how its done, and how to adjust it for my bolt action. Then Mr Arnold comes by and starts to explain the water proof cap for the erek knob. He asks me where mine is. ha,ha. He asks me if I have a preference, if I have a choice sure, make it Marine Corp cap. Sure enough with a new o-ring too. Just before I get ready to leave Jason comes back with a spec sheet on the scope and tells me no charge on anything today. If I need additional help come back anytime. Can you believe that. As I walked around everyone was busy but they made time to say hello to me. I am nobody (just like everyone else) but they made me feel like royalty. Today was a great day thnx US Optics I owe you guys+pretty girls donuts.

Re: amazing time at US Optics

Every time I call USO they treat me like family....no kidding...Jessica and Becky are the best, the most friendly people I have ever talked to....

The USO quality is second to none, will only buy USO for my rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 77Bronc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time I call USO they treat me like family....no kidding...Jessica and Becky are the best, the most friendly people I have ever talked to....

The USO quality is second to none, will only buy USO for my rifles.

77</div></div>

+1

transporterr...

Sorry I missed you
smile.gif

I am glad you are happy.

Sounds like they know what good customer service is all about. It's hard to find that these day. Thats good to know, thanks for the report.

WOW! Just by that alone i think my next scope is going to be a USO. Customer service like that deserves the money.

+1 I need MANY scopes and i know the first one will be a USO prob used but i WILL have one soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DannyDifalco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! Just by that alone i think my next scope is going to be a USO. Customer service like that deserves the money. </div></div>

Hell this is about enough to make me fly out and pick it up when I order mine..... Love it!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like they know what good customer service is all about. </div></div>

They do have GREAT customer service. They also support a lot of the matches. See there scopes or gift certificates on many of the prize tables at the matches that I shoot.

Right now I'm just trying to figure out exactly which USO scope to put on my .308... it's either an ST10 or a 3.2-17

Wow, a company that actually cares about it's customers. Sadly that's become harder and harder to find. Two thumbs up for USO!
smile.gif

I've heard a couple stories like that and it was after hearing those experiences that I bought one! Glad they took care of you. Excellent US made product and superior customer service - what's not to like???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DannyDifalco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW! Just by that alone i think my next scope is going to be a USO. Customer service like that deserves the money. </div></div>

+1 or +2 as I've looking for 2.

Now that's worth the price of admission. Make me want drive down to LA since I need a few things done on my SN-4.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dustin1984</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now I'm just trying to figure out exactly which USO scope to put on my .308... it's either an ST10 or a 3.2-17 </div></div> I really like the 3.2-17.

I just got a call from Jessica that my 3.2-17 scopes are done. They were well worth the wait. If I wasn't so busy I would go down there and pick them up just to say hi to such great folks. They are all very gracious and epitomize Made in America and customer satisfaction.

I was there for a visit a few weeks ago to pick up custom 3.2-17 scopes from a pvt group buy:
DSCN0375web.jpg

Arnold (one of the owners) showing USO's new Haas 4 axle mill.

DSCN0361web.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dustin1984</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now I'm just trying to figure out exactly which USO scope to put on my .308... it's either an ST10 or a 3.2-17 </div></div> I really like the 3.2-17.

I just got a call from Jessica that my 3.2-17 scopes are done. They were well worth the wait. If I wasn't so busy I would go down there and pick them up just to say hi to such great folks. They are all very gracious and epitomize Made in America and customer satisfaction.

I was there for a visit a few weeks ago to pick up custom 3.2-17 scopes from a pvt group buy:
DSCN0375web.jpg

DSCN0361web.jpg
</div></div>

DEAR GOD THAT SCOPE IS SWEET!!! That really makes me wish I wouldn't have bought a PR light tactical for my 308 . . .

I was part of the group by myself and picked up two of those scope. I really like them. I was out shooting 1000 yds (for the first time in my life) with it the other day with no issues at all. I really like the quality and clarity of USO scopes.

I've been waiting for a Premier 5-25 in moa/moa for awhile now. Since their U.S. ownership is in question and they are unavailable, this thread has me really considering going with us optics when I get my funds together. What is the average wait time on a custom scope? Thanks for the post op!

nice machines i might be mistaken but i think its a live tooling 4th axis lathe.

hey there skkeeter, per Becky the estimated build time for a scope was 8 to 12 weeks. Now that was for an SN-3.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: transporterr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey there skkeeter, per Becky the estimated build time for a scope was 8 to 12 weeks. Now that was for an SN-3. </div></div>

Great, thanks for the info!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jake6547</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice machines i might be mistaken but i think its a live tooling 4th axis lathe. </div></div>
You may be right, I didn't look closely at that one.

I may have one more of the ten I got from the group buy left, I will know for sure in a week or so if the buyer doesn't come through. These were the only 10 USO has done w/ 50mm objective, and are very rare ltd edition scopes.

DSCN0359web-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jake6547</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice machines i might be mistaken but i think its a live tooling 4th axis lathe.</div></div>

Yes, Dual Spindle, Live tooling, 4th axis Lathe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Storm Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dustin1984</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now I'm just trying to figure out exactly which USO scope to put on my .308... it's either an ST10 or a 3.2-17 </div></div> I really like the 3.2-17.

DSCN0375web.jpg

DSCN0361web.jpg
</div></div>

Scope envy......

I have 3 (2 SN-3's and 1 Field Observation Device) of their products. Everytime I have needed any assistance, the folks at USO have come through.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dustin1984</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now I'm just trying to figure out exactly which USO scope to put on my .308... it's either an ST10 or a 3.2-17 </div></div>

do a 17, I did a 10 and while I love it wish I got a 17...

Once I have the scratch, I'm moving the 10 to my EBR and getting a 17.