• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

American guns redeemed?

Re: American guns redeemed?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DubGunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys get worked up watching the WWF too don't you.

It's entertainment, as in fiction. It's not a documentary. Do you honestly think these people just waltz in off the street with $$$$$$ to plunk down for the purchase of a canon? It's all staged, it's all Hollywood theatrics, not intended as reference material.

If you can't enjoy it for what it is you probably shouldn't watch it.

10-15 yrs ago you would never see this many shows on "mainstream" TV about firearms culture, now they are all over the place, even though some of them are better than others. I can't see how its a bad thing. </div></div>

Wrong shows like this and Red Jacket make us all look like assholes. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DubGunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys get worked up watching the WWF too don't you.

It's entertainment, as in fiction. It's not a documentary. Do you honestly think these people just waltz in off the street with $$$$$$ to plunk down for the purchase of a canon? It's all staged, it's all Hollywood theatrics, not intended as reference material.

10-15 yrs ago you would never see this many shows on "mainstream" TV about firearms culture, now they are all over the place, even though some of them are better than others. I can't see how its a bad thing. </div></div>

Wrong shows like this and Red Jacket make us all look like assholes. </div></div>

I personally haven't been on the show, so I can't see how it makes me look like an asshole.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DubGunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DubGunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys get worked up watching the WWF too don't you.

I personally haven't been on the show, so I can't see how it makes me look like an asshole. </div></div>

It presents a negative image of gun owners in general.

I don't see any way American Guns can be redeemed. The dude just rips people off, and doesn't even sell people good guns. If he just overcharged for superb firearms, that would be one thing. But the fact that he's selling shit AND it's overpriced... game over.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DubGunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DubGunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys get worked up watching the WWF too don't you.

I personally haven't been on the show, so I can't see how it makes me look like an asshole. </div></div>

It presents a negative image of gun owners in general. </div></div>

Then you must really hate Ted Nugent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When he traded the 50 cal for a custom bike i knew for sure he was a crook and the guy with the bike, well he needs help.MM </div></div>

Anyone else notice when Rich showed the first .50 to the guy it was a Barrett, then said how bad ass it was. Then built a bolt gun for the guy. Seems like a dick move. Even if it's for "entertainment", it was still a fail on his reputation. Rich is a Dirty Dick Beater.

damn boys its all fake!!! and people are watching mission accomplished! also 99% of the viewers are young boys just there to see some guns or check out Paige and I don't care who you are she is good lookin! or its non gun people who don't know any better and really don't care... let them enjoy the stupid show... we are all gun experts here so just watch the show and see what kind of crap they come up with..

The show is a JOKE. I know it's 'showbiz', but at the cost of flaunting his daughter and wife's T*ITS all over the place he sold out. Charging like 300% on the cost of guns only makes him look like an idiot in our eyes and I would assume his reputation is not good......would you ever buy a gun from them?? I sure as hell wouldn't at his prices.

my favorite "ridiculous" episode?? - where a lady comes in with a Desert Eagle .50 cal, mind you a gift from her husband and instead of getting her into a 357 or 44 mag Desert Eagle (she really liked the gun)they built this absolutely ridiculous looking butt stock on the pistol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackrifle1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The show is a JOKE. I know it's 'showbiz', but at the cost of flaunting his daughter and wife's T*ITS all over the place he sold out. Charging like 300% on the cost of guns only makes him look like an idiot in our eyes and I would assume his reputation is not good......would you ever buy a gun from them?? I sure as hell wouldn't at his prices.

my favorite "ridiculous" episode?? - where a lady comes in with a Desert Eagle .50 cal, mind you a gift from her husband and instead of getting her into a 357 or 44 mag Desert Eagle (she really liked the gun)they built this absolutely ridiculous looking butt stock on the pistol. </div></div>

That was Sons of Guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a1-equipment</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any one see the 800 dollar paint job on the m&p WTF </div></div>

No kidding.. when I heard her say $1800 for an M&P I about changed the channel. In the end when they gave the breakdown I did change the channel.. $800 WTF exactly! These shows make gun buyers look like idiots.

Hard to believe they built the lightweight 50 with carbon fiber barrel for only 10 grand. Someone must have finally listened to the complaints about their prices.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 317millhand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hard to believe they built the lightweight 50 with carbon fiber barrel for only 10 grand. Someone must have finally listened to the complaints about their prices. </div></div>

4k barrel my ass.

Still, 10k is a good deal on that gun especially with the $3k plus scope. No way that was the real price. But they definately made up for it by raping that guy for 12.5k modifying his tommy gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 317millhand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hard to believe they built the lightweight 50 with carbon fiber barrel for only 10 grand. Someone must have finally listened to the complaints about their prices. </div></div>

4k barrel my ass.</div></div>

Maybe yes, maybe no.
Anyone know who's barrel was in the build and how much it should go for?

this last episode did it for me, I cannot watch anymore, I don't mind fictitious situations but this was just too much.

The daughter reminds me of those giraffe head women in the mia water flavoring commercials, lol.
[/quote]

LMAO I've always thought the same thing

I don't know I haven't watched it in a while I just can't stand it when a tv show try's to make an ugly girl hot. I get so fixated on how long her neck is that I can't remember what her rack looks like

snicker...

What happened to the "Donation" that she was supposed to make to the guy with the "Zebra Gun"...

I also like how he grabs the weapon outta the customers hands right after the "uber explosion playtime".