• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Rifle Company Black Friday and Cyber Week Sale

Well I've had my rig (Mausingfield) now for two months and close to 700 rounds fired.
Love the action, love the stock (xylo), love the mount, its very accurate and fun to shot.
One item I knew I wouldn't like from the start was bolt disassembly (confirmed), things I didn't know I would hate or be disappointed with, is the finish (bolt is already showing signs of wear, I have two rifles with NP3 for over 20 years with no signs of wear) and I hate with a passion the bolt release. The old version or original Mausingfield bolt release it much better.

Other than these few thing I love the rifle.

Reactions: Hkmiller
9A08C270-5566-4CCB-B235-810E04D015EA.jpeg
Put some wear on my Nuke just yesterday.

Well I've had my rig (Mausingfield) now for two months and close to 700 rounds fired.
Love the action, love the stock (xylo), love the mount, its very accurate and fun to shot.
One item I knew I wouldn't like from the start was bolt disassembly (confirmed), things I didn't know I would hate or be disappointed with, is the finish (bolt is already showing signs of wear, I have two rifles with NP3 for over 20 years with no signs of wear) and I hate with a passion the bolt release. The old version or original Mausingfield bolt release it much better.

Other than these few thing I love the rifle.
Does your bolt release close fully when reinserting the bolt? Mine does not. I have to give it another little push to fully close. Sorta like there is a detent at almost fully engaged.

Does your bolt release close fully when reinserting the bolt? Mine does not. I have to give it another little push to fully close. Sorta like there is a detent at almost fully engaged.
If yours is the new one with the lift up bolt release check the stock clearance, I had to inlet mine a little bit to get it to swing freely.

I dont know what is normal operation. I haven't had the need to remove the action from the stock. So I don't know if it would operate differently when out of the stock or the stock is causing the issue.
I have to toggle up and down the release to install or remove the bolt.
It sucks!!

I dont know what is normal operation. I haven't had the need to remove the action from the stock. So I don't know if it would operate differently when out of the stock or the stock is causing the issue.
I have to toggle up and down the release to install or remove the bolt.
It sucks!!
Can you post a video of this?