• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Rifle Company Black Friday and Cyber Week Sale

Have any of you reached out to ARC, and if you have,what we're you told?
I totally understand anyone who's disappointed or upset. These things ain't cheap!

Where is everyone getting there Arch prefits with a reasonable lead time. Reasonable being + or - 2 weeks of projected date.

Where is everyone getting there Arch prefits with a reasonable lead time. Reasonable being + or - 2 weeks of projected date.
I bought a Savage reg/small shank prefit from X-Caliber that had a lead time of 8-10 weeks. They shipped it right at 7 weeks. Of course it then took F'edEx 8 days to get it to me.

Can some of you be so kind and fill me in on your experience related to receiving the shipping notification (label created) and how long did it take to receice the On The Way confirmation from UPS?
I'm wondering if I'm getting ahead of my skis here. It's been a couple of days and UPS hasn't confirmed they've picked up the package. I'm hoping UPS is delayed in updating their system. Unlikely I know. LOL

I think I had a shipping notice for over two weeks and then it was updated to actually shipped and not label created

Can some of you be so kind and fill me in on your experience related to receiving the shipping notification (label created) and how long did it take to receice the On The Way confirmation from UPS?
I'm wondering if I'm getting ahead of my skis here. It's been a couple of days and UPS hasn't confirmed they've picked up the package. I'm hoping UPS is delayed in updating their system. Unlikely I know. LOL
Label created 2/16 no tracking updates until the 2/22. Which sucks because I paid extra for 2nd day AIR. And I'm in a neighboring state.

From their email link.

SmartSelect_20220303-175238_Opera.jpg

I have since figured out If you have a smart phone download the UPS app and you will get more detailed tracking.

Screenshot_20220303-180500.jpg

Screenshot_20220303-180449.jpg

Man I've been running arc mags for 2.5 years and as long you keep em clean(knew this to be a possible problem) no problems. Poor weather conditions, I load them then toss in a zip lock, pull it out and run my stage.
Mine did this since new.

If you're on desktop you need to create an account for UPS. They stopped giving detailed tracking unless you sign in about a year ago. Top right, circle silhouette to sign in or register. It's free and it'll also store tracking history for your address. Enter tracking number after signing in, "View Details", then "Shipment Progress" tab.

1646356253549.png

1646356841995.png

1646356861949.png

1646356437637.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply everyone!!!

Created a UPS count, nothing in the details other than Label Created.
I'll check again tomorrow.

Last edited:
So I finally received a shipping update from UPS.
The rifle was picked up two (2) days after the label was created. If it doesn't encounter any delays as it crosses the entire country from Washington State to South Florida. Its should/scheduled to arrive next Friday.

Is anybody still waiting on the Xylo chassis from the Black Friday sale? I see some people talking about actions but haven’t seen anything about chassis on the last two pages I’ve read through. I’m still waiting on my Xylo I ordered.

My chassis showed up last week.

Is anybody still waiting on the Xylo chassis from the Black Friday sale? I see some people talking about actions but haven’t seen anything about chassis on the last two pages I’ve read through. I’m still waiting on my Xylo I ordered.

My Xylo arrived 2/24 (ordered on 12/3)

UPS fail! I have to wait another three (3) days.

"A railroad mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're working to deliver your package as soon as possible."

• Wow
Reactions: fxdrider
After sitting at my FFLs for about to weeks I finally picked her up today. This is my first ARC action and as far as feel goes I’m very impressed. Got a 2 stage TT diamond en route, then to decide what barrel and length. After that what I will put her in.

Attachments

• 6D639B9D-94D2-4E82-AE44-24EBC8772C6F.jpeg
    6D639B9D-94D2-4E82-AE44-24EBC8772C6F.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 97
Took the Archimedes with the X-Caliber .308 barrel to the range for it's break-in protocol.
I know it's just one small group...and statistically insignificant, but I was happy to see it.

View attachment 7820821
That's a tight group, I would shoot it a few more times to see if the vertical is consistent. It was climbing from the first shot through the 5th.
If that pattern continued through testing I would continue tweaking it to try to eliminate the vertical.
If your ES and SD are acceptable, a tuner would help with the vertical.

That's a tight group, I would shoot it a few more times to see if the vertical is consistent. It was climbing from the first shot through the 5th.
If that pattern continued through testing I would continue tweaking it to try to eliminate the vertical.
If your ES and SD are acceptable, a tuner would help with the vertical.
Yeah, I haven't even begun to work up a load for it yet. These were just some 178 ELD-M's laying around that I had loaded for a Remington 700 a couple years ago, just to follow X-Caliber's break-in protocol. I need to get a hundred or so rounds through it and then start working up a load.

Yeah, I haven't even begun to work up a load for it yet. These were just some 178 ELD-M's laying around that I had loaded for a Remington 700 a couple years ago, just to follow X-Caliber's break-in protocol. I need to get a hundred or so rounds through it and then start working up a load.
It's tight though!!

Very promising!

I would be very excited if those are the first few rounds out of a brand new rig.

Dude, finally got home and picked everything up. Archimedes is going to be sweet, waiting on a barrel vise to assemble everything

Xylo is going to be amazing. Moved my mausingfield M5 from 2016 into the xylo from my krg X-ray. It is a substantial upgrade

I also got my dominus in, so it’s gonna be a whole new experience

Well today is the rescheduled delivery date after UPS missing the first one. 12 days in transit and 15 weeks to ship.
Let's see if it actually arrives today and whether my FFL holder will enter it into their books and release it today.
Staying optimistic!

November 21, 2021
We don't anticipate any lead time issues. We have planned for this sale.
@Jon_ARC oh really.
Well today is the rescheduled delivery date after UPS missing the first one. 12 days in transit and 15 weeks to ship.
Let's see if it actually arrives today and whether my FFL holder will enter it into their books and release it today.
Staying optimistic!
I feel your pain, mine took a week to go from Washington state to Idaho. And I paid for 2nd day AIR.

Reactions: Leadrain22
November 21, 2021

@Jon_ARC oh really.

I feel your pain, mine took a week to go from Washington state to Idaho. And I paid for 2nd day AIR.
You know, if you are going to call the guy out you could also include his response from January 18th.

I can certainly understand your frustration. I can assure you we are doing everything we can to get everybody's products to them as soon as we can. We did plan for this sale and used some of or historical data from previous sales to build up inventory. This sale went above we anticipated, thus the extended delivery time. We have definitely had our miscues that has not helped, but extended lead times on material and processing has not helped either. For instance anodizing that use to have 1-2 week lead times is now pushing 6 weeks regularly. We do apologize for the delays and are striving to improve what we do at ARC to eliminate these kind of issues. As always we very much appreciate everyone's business and don't hesitate to give us a call and we will do our best to give the most accurate delivery time on your order.

Thanks

I ordered an Archimedes Jan 13 smith had it in hand Mar 11. They quoted 6-8 weeks, spot on.

I ordered an Archimedes Jan 13 smith had it in hand Mar 11. They quoted 6-8 weeks, spot on.

You should buy some lottery tickets!
I ordered my LH Archimedes on Dec. 3rd, and I'm still waiting. But, It will get here when it gets here. I've got plenty of other toys to play with!

Reactions: Simonsza1
You should buy some lottery tickets!
I ordered my LH Archimedes on Dec. 3rd, and I'm still waiting. But, It will get here when it gets here. I've got plenty of other toys to play with!
You should prob factor in the lefty aspect, I'm not surprised. I ordered a 25 cal barrel from hawkhill in October, still waiting, however a 22 and 6mm I ordered in mid January already arrived at my smith, go figure....

Reactions: Txhillbilly
I pulled a barreled action from an ACC and put it in a Xylo. I was shocked to find the VCC barrel in the Xylo is way front heavy. I have one weight in the chassis all the way to the rear as close to the mag well as it will go.

The same barrel in the ACC had two external weights at the front (so I had sling mounts) and one in the butt stock. I’m not complaining at all. It’s just a bit of a surprise to me. It’s going to let me use some of my lighter Palma and Marksman contour barrels in this setup.

I’m curious what others are running for contours and weights to get a good balanced setup for PRS type obstacles?

I pulled a barreled action from an ACC and put it in a Xylo. I was shocked to find the VCC barrel in the Xylo is way front heavy. I have one weight in the chassis all the way to the rear as close to the mag well as it will go.

The same barrel in the ACC had two external weights at the front (so I had sling mounts) and one in the butt stock. I’m not complaining at all. It’s just a bit of a surprise to me. It’s going to let me use some of my lighter Palma and Marksman contour barrels in this setup.

I’m curious what others are running for contours and weights to get a good balanced setup for PRS type obstacles?
I run a 28" heavy varmint with a big brake/tuner out front, zero weights, gen3 razor in M-brace. Ckyepod out front at end of arca. Perfectly balanced on a schmedium gc pressed against the a419 barricade stop that as close to magazines as possible. Perhaps the 58 oz of scope helps balance, although it's not very far behind the balance point. Switching to the heavy bag rider will drastically move balance point rearward.

My idea to go straight tube in the xylo with full internal and external front weights with a can was a bad idea. I have to hold the butt down the entire time it’s on something or it’ll tip all the way forward and off. I want to try the steel butt weight and add on weights to it and see if that will help any before I swap with an acc, really want this to be an “arc”rifle

Reactions: MilSpecOkie
I have a med palma and a 30oz scope in mine and it balances perfectly with a bipod but no weights if that helps. Weighs right at 15lbs with an Atlas Cal.

Reactions: MilSpecOkie
I finally got an email from ARC today that my Archimedes action has shipped, or they are a day early sending out April Fools emails!