• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Rifle Company Black Friday and Cyber Week Sale

Jon_ARC

American Rifle Company
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2017
ARC logo.png

American Rifle Company is having our biggest sale of the year for Black Friday and Cyber Week. We will be offering big discounts on all actions and chassis starting Friday, November 26th through Friday, December 3rd. If you ever wanted an ARC action or chassis this would be a great time to buy.

Visit americanrifle.com on Black Friday to get the best deals of the year!

American Rifle Company is having our biggest sale of the year for Black Friday and Cyber Week. We will be offering big discounts on all actions and chassis starting Friday, November 26th through Friday, December 3rd. If you ever wanted an ARC action or chassis this would be a great time to buy.

Visit americanrifle.com on Black Friday to get the best deals of the year!

Any chance that extends to complete rifle builds :)

Watching impatiently…

Really happy with my Xylo. I think it has better ergos than the MPA and MDT it’s replacing.
I like the grip (had to use the large and even then I could use a slightly bigger one ... I have really really big hands).
The integrated area419 style arca with the milled anchutz rail is well thought of
The chassis feels absolutely solid, you can tell it’s machined in one piece
It balances perfectly my 26” MTU without having the add any silly weights

Reactions: Simonsza1
So I just ordered a Xylo on 11/1… what are the chances of me getting in on the sale after the fact? 😃

Sweet. Probably grab an action just based on my experience with their rings, which are unique, and IMHO the best.

Hey Joan of Arc, what calibers are being offered on the complete rifle builds?
6.5 Creedmoor and 6 Creedmoor in stock. We also have a few 6.5 PRC, 308 and a couple .338LM for the Mausingfield rifle.

Reactions: Hkmiller
Oh man, those deals are way better than I expected! Mausingfield for $1199? :eek:

ETA - You guys aren't going out of business, are you? :ROFLMAO:

Pretty sure they’re using Criterion now.
John can correct me if they still have some PVA, but I think those were used up about a year ago.

These are smoking deals. I’d buy another Nuke if I didn’t already have several.

Same for Xylo, already have 2.

I need weights etc.

@Jon_ARC
Are there any striker spring options for the Archimedes SA?
I’ve got #19’s in Nuke and Mousingfield, works great. No issues with CCI #41 mil primers.

Thanks

You guys are awesome.

@Jon_ARC
Are there any striker spring options for the Archimedes SA?
I’ve got #19’s in Nuke and Mousingfield, works great. No issues with CCI #41 mil primers.

Thanks

You guys are awesome.
We only offer one spring for the Archimedes. I believe its in the 20-22lb range. With the Archimedes design the bolt lift feel really smooth since all the energy is used for cocking only, no extraction. It makes the heavier spring feel easier than the lighter springs in traditional actions.

Last edited:
Quick question... does the Arch use the same system to remove the barrel using a box wrench and American Rifle receiver wrench?
The action wrench is the same. Only our 6.5CM barrels have the box wrench interface at this time. We plan to have all the barrels we offer with it in the future.

We only offer one spring for the Archimedes. I believe its in the 20-22lb range. With the Archimedes design the bolt lift feel really smooth since all the energy is used for cocking only, no extraction. It makes the heavier spring feel easier than the lighter springs in tradition actions.
True & I have no complaints. Just recently switched my comp gun to the Archimedes.
Compared to my other SA Nuke with the 19# spring the Arch feels about the same on lift, but a touch faster on cycling. Still always looking for any little advantage.

The 19# was a noticeable improvement on the Nuke.

The action wrench is the same. Only our 6.5CM barrels have the box wrench interface at this time. We plan to have all the barrels we offer with it in the future.
7mm-08 please

True & I have no complaints. Just recently switched my comp gun to the Archimedes.
Compared to my other SA Nuke with the 19# spring the Arch feels about the same on lift, but a touch faster on cycling. Still always looking for any little advantage.

The 19# was a noticeable improvement on the Nuke.
First thing I did on my nuke 2.0 and 1.1 was to go 19lbs. I also had purchased a 16lbs but the 19lbs is way easier to lift than my desert tech anyways so very manageable. I'd say the nuke with a 19lbs spring is very very similar in feel than my Defiance anTI which is quite a feat since the defiance is 2lug. That being said, the big dumbbell style bolt handle helps quite a bit too.