• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Rifle Company New Archimedes Action, New Xylo Chassis, and major Mausingfield revision

If I refresh my email every 30 seconds will that make the email show up sooner even if they haven't sent it to me yet?

You gotta open up multiple browsers and set the auto-refresh. Lol

Well...I placed my deposit on 1/27 and just received my email for final payment. They must be cranking these out! Very excited.

I got my chassis today --- just got it - helps i lve a few miles from ARC in WA. Very very nice. I will post some pics after dinner.
Looking forward to the pics. I somewhat regret bailing on my deposit after seeing more recent updates to it. But, oh well, it is what it is.

Got mine too. Very solid. This is a really big piece of aluminum. Definitely like the grip over a standard pistol grip style chassis system. I have a MDT ACC in LA and the Xylo fits me better.

20200312_214157.jpg

sorry cell phone pics, but the finish is awesome, grip is nice - now my 6GT archimedes barrelled action gets back it has a home. Solidly built, the levle is a nice touch .... i bought the steel bag rest and NV bridge but not here yet - love to get some weights. I have the JP, the MDT ACC, MPA Matrix -- all nice, this is different but also nice --- built quality is solid - love the ease of adjustability

sorry cell phone pics, but the finish is awesome, grip is nice - now my 6GT archimedes barrelled action gets back it has a home. Solidly built, the levle is a nice touch .... i bought the steel bag rest and NV bridge but not here yet - love to get some weights. I have the JP, the MDT ACC, MPA Matrix -- all nice, this is different but also nice --- built quality is solid - love the ease of adjustability

First one to the game and you iPotato us bruh?

Pretty good pics for a flip phone.

Just kidding bro. Thanks for posting something. The grip looks very interesting. I can't wait to get mine early next week. Assuming a Coronavirus blow up doesn't happen and UPS can find my place.

Well...I placed my deposit on 1/27 and just received my email for final payment. They must be cranking these out! Very excited.

Of this year or last? My order was this year and no email. When I spoke with them last they said the first run was sold out and they are working on the second run.

Just got an email, 1-3 weeks for shipping of the RH LA Xylo (preordered pretty early).

Looks like you guys on the preorder are getting a really good deal. My card is in the corner whimpering right now, or I would get one on order. A Xylo, an Archimedes, and a 6GT would be nice.
The xylo people are getting is vastly more refined than the xylo they put their deposit down on.
I 100% wish I had gotten on that preorder.

Reactions: Stoweit
I was a little surprised to hear that there were a bunch of people that cancelled their pre-order.

I'm thinking that will end up being a bad call.

You mean like how they are on the previous page?
CHIT!! Of course it could not have been on the last page, I’ve had this thread on watch for awhile and thought it had gone dead, I had just tried to put it outa my mind, kinda like buying a suppressor. Well they took my payment. I still won’t believe it til I see it. My .22 creed barrel came in a couple of days ago, might be some kind of omen or something. Now if it would start raining Razors or Atacrs or Leicas, even just sprinkling would be fine. Thank’s Spife

Looking nice! Initial impressions?
This is my first precision rifle and I haven’t shot it yet, but here goes.
The rifle turned out bigger than I expected. MTU profile 26”barrel with a 9” can turned out to be pretty Big and long. The finish of the chassis seems really nice; no glaring imperfections and no sharp edges. The anodizing looks pristine. The walnut grip could use a bit of finishing but I think it was intensionally made this way so the user could finish it.
The most annoying thing aesthetically is the wear mark on the bolt handle which is apparently normal. I also kind of wish I would have gone with a shouldered barrel.
Functionally, I wish there was a monopod or an easy way to mount one. I think Ted could design a really cool one that sandwiches between the recoil pad and chassis (fingers crossed). Overall, I’m impressed with it and Happy I preordered.

Reactions: Stoweit
Drill and tap the bag rider for a Pic rail.
That's a good Idea and I'll probably end up doing something like that. But something more highly engineered would be nice. Something with longer travel like the monopod on the DesertTech SRS would be awesome.

That's a good Idea and I'll probably end up doing something like that. But something more highly engineered would be nice. Something with longer travel like the monopod on the DesertTech SRS would be awesome.
I don't think many people who shoot precision rifles want monopods on their rifles. I have a hard enough time not tensing up and causing my shoulder to be a pivot point, I certainly don't want to add another one into the mix.