• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Rifle Company New Archimedes Action, New Xylo Chassis, and major Mausingfield revision

In case you aren't aware, it's an actual thing and it's pretty glorious, especially if you get the double dressed like a Mac. Truly the finest in sophisticated college life gourmet dining?

I believe you, but I'm afraid to click that link with the wife in the room.

any idea when we will get our pre-order xylos

within the next two or three weeks as parts return from anodizing.

This was from Ted's post this past Monday. If his anodizing suppliers are anything like mine, he actually means 3-4 weeks from this past Monday, haha. But it sounds like some of us may start seeing them before the end of February!!!

If I order now.... I wonder if I'll get a left Long action before June?
MDT wont be making a ACC long action any time soon so I'm going with the xylo.

Just got an email confirming Xylo chassis. SA right hand chassis will ship start shipping at the end of February.
Hmm. Long action. No email. Makes sense they wouldn’t ship at the same time.

Just got an email confirming Xylo chassis. SA right hand chassis will ship start shipping at the end of February.

tenor.gif

Showed up in the web today, at first i thought it was the xylo on first glance then realized it wasnt. just sharing, prefer the xylo and am on preorder

The Xylo chassis looks interesting. Sort of like a more modern version of a rifle I used to have - and regret for letting go.

Any idea about weight? I didn't spot it mentioned.

tikka-m65a.jpg

No email for me, I ordered a long action.

Are they soon or a different batch?

Any body gotten the email and paid their tab on the Xylo. I'm looking forward to hearing about what people think of them .

Can't wait to hear user reports once they start shipping. The changes that were made look good. It's looking like the folks who got in on the pre-order price really are gonna get a good deal.

February is ending. I was hoping to see the short actions rolling out by now.

Mine is a long action so I have to wait but it would be nice to know things are moving.

Reactions: Steel head
February is ending. I was hoping to see the short actions rolling out by now.

Mine is a long action so I have to wait but it would be nice to know things are moving.

I reread my email from ARC.... They just said shipping at the end of February..... They didn't say it was Feb 2020, hahaha jokes on me!

I know there are only so many hours in a day, I hope nothing serious is holding up our chassis.... I hope they're just busy.

I reread my email from ARC.... They just said shipping at the end of February..... They didn't say it was Feb 2020, hahaha jokes on me!

I know there are only so many hours in a day, I hope nothing serious is holding up our chassis.... I hope they're just busy.

Well we are in the epicenter of the coronavirus ...

• Haha
Reactions: Steel head
just got my rifle from the gunsmith but I need a trigger.

mdt acc
30” Brux with brake
338NM

If I order a trigger tech special and it has a bolt release will it matter? I have a mausingfield action. I don’t see many without in stock and I guess if I use it for something else I might need it...

242CC053-034F-406E-ACFB-62AF8CF717AB.jpegE3032656-B23D-4558-A0A7-94FC625B4AFB.jpeg

Jesus clip and screw and the bolt release is off. I usually put the clip back on and the screw retains the safety lever so screw it back in.

Not dumb at all. That clip is fairly soft and does retain a pin that retains the trigger shoe so don’t lose and or bend it.

Lol. K, ordered. Can shoot in a couple weeks if I can find some brass. Wanted the Peterson stuff, but maybe I’ll get something else.

Dang, would have thought I would have gotten one also but don't see any email, when did you guys order?

Website says 2-4 months for current orders. Guess I'll be waiting till June :(