• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

American Rifle Company Special 4th of July Offer

karagias

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2010
Washington
www.americanrifle.com
American Rifle Company is celebrating the 4th of July with a special offer.
Celebrate Independence Day by purchasing at a ridiculously low price a means of securing your right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And let’s face it. The way things have been going lately, we may find ourselves voting from the rooftops sooner than later.

The what:
$1999 Nucleus Xylo Rifle
  • Fully assembled and ready for immediate delivery
  • Weight 12 pounds
  • Nucleus Gen 1.2 action
  • Xylo chassis
  • PVA barrel, 24” stainless marksman contour with 5/8-24 muzzle thread and protector
  • TriggerTech Primary Trigger
  • For complete details visit www.americanrifle.com/shop/category/26
  • Supplies are limited. We begin taking orders at 9:00 AM PST July 4th
The how:
The entire rifle is proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA except for the trigger that is proudly engineered and manufactured by our friends in Canada.

And most importantly, the why.
The timeless words of Abraham Lincoln,

“It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”

Individual Sovereignty
That’s why!

IMG_20200703_152718.jpg
IMG_20200703_152741.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200703_152719_1.jpg
    IMG_20200703_152719_1.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Wow!
Ted - This is an amazing deal! Thank you!
I've got 4 of your actions, but missed the boat on the Xylo.
This would be a no brainer, however the timing couldn't be worse. Bank called Thursday & cancelled my credit card due to fraud attempt. New one's in the mail:(

Dang, that is an amazing deal, and I applaud the way you are doing this, rifles put together and ready to go.

If I hadn't bought a Xylo chassis a couple of months ago, I would be all over this. Guys, if you are on the fence about the Xylo, don't be. It is easily the most comfortable chassis I have ever been behind, and the grip has to be felt to be believed. Adjustments are quick and precise, and the whole thing just exudes quality. I will have another soon.

Not the best pic, but the only one I have right now.

IMG_20200422_141817.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!
Ted - This is an amazing deal! Thank you!
I've got 4 of your actions, but missed the boat on the Xylo.
This would be a no brainer, however the timing couldn't be worse. Bank called Thursday & cancelled my credit card due to fraud attempt. New one's in the mail:(
Sorry to hear that. I'd like to help but not sure how and still give everyone a fair shot at this tomorrow. Perhaps borrowing a friends card...?

The deal is certainly good. It's like buying a chassis and a discounted action and then getting a free barrel and trigger to go with it.

Ted

Dang, that is an amazing deal, and I applaud the way you are doing this, rifles put together and ready to go.

If I hadn't bought a Xylo a couple of months ago, I would be all over this. Guys, if you are on the fence about the Xylo, don't be. It is easily the most comfortable chassis I have ever been behind, and the grip has to be felt to be believed. Adjustments are quick and precise, and the whole thing just exudes quality. I will have another soon.

Not the best pic, but the only one I have right now.

View attachment 7365954
Absolutely nothing wrong with that pic. Thanks for sharing it.

Ted

What do you all think of the 1.2 vs 2.0 receiver? Any real differences?

Sorry to hear that. I'd like to help but not sure how and still give everyone a fair shot at this tomorrow. Perhaps borrowing a friends card...?

The deal is certainly good. It's like buying a chassis and a discounted action and then getting a free barrel and trigger to go with it.

Ted
Problem solved, Wifey Green lighted purchase with Her Card :) She's awesome.

What do you all think of the 1.2 vs 2.0 receiver? Any real differences?

According to the website:

Action: Nucleus Gen1.2 bolt action with 20 MOA rail (same as Gen2.0 except for the bolt stop and rail does not have keyed interface)

That I read, not sure if that's it alone. Seems like more changes according to the 2.0 generation page. Not sure if it's worth waiting on the 2.0 version for $500 more.

According to the website:

Action: Nucleus Gen1.2 bolt action with 20 MOA rail (same as Gen2.0 except for the bolt stop and rail does not have keyed interface)

I like the bolt stop either way, so a keyed rail would not be worth 500 to me. Maybe Ted will jump on with any other differences.

I've not owned the Nucleus, have a Mausingfield and Archimedes, well I sold the Archimedes to my stepson, but still get to shoot it.

I had called and inquired about building a complete rifle for me in June, spoke with Justin. A Mausingfield and Xylo based rifle. For the money I'm good with starting with this and waiting on them to ok the Mausingfield build. He mentioned they were not ready to offer full builds on the Mausingfield and I'd have to wait some. Maybe this was why :)

I like the bolt stop either way, so a keyed rail would not be worth 500 to me. Maybe Ted will jump on with any other differences.

I've not owned the Nucleus, have a Mausingfield and Archimedes, well I sold the Archimedes to my stepson, but still get to shoot it.
The keyed rail interface is certainly effective at immobilizing the rail-receiver joint but so are 5 conical head 8-36 hardened stainless steel screws. Adding the key to the 2.0 enabled us to use the same rail for all three actions, thus reducing the number of different parts we need to manufacture.

Ted

I'm in 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5 was already out of stock.

Edit: Looks like 6.5 is available with 10 units. Didn't work when I did it. I'll just stick with the 6 :)

Order confirmed 6.5 Creed, mag, & action wrench.

Thanks again Ted & the whole ARC team. You made my favorite Holiday even better!
Happy Independence day

Reactions: Winkmeister
Ted - What is the difference between Nuk 1.1 (I have 2 of them) and this Nuk 1.2?

I'm in 6mm Creedmoor, 6.5 was already out of stock.

Edit: Looks like 6.5 is available with 10 units. Didn't work when I did it. I'll just stick with the 6 :)

Same thing happened to me. The 6.5CM wasn't in stock after 9am so I went with 6MM. I've asked if I can swap my order for the 6.5 barrels. We'll see...

That is an incredible deal. I have an Archimedes in a Xylo chassis, couldn’t be happier.

Well damn it. Guess I own a damn 6.5 wonder pill rifle again. At that price I had to get it. Maybe it will keep people off my rifles. Feel like I’m cheating on my Origin based rifles. Counseling available?
Props to ARC. Smart way to reduce inventory, expose the new chassis, and spread good will.
Thanks for the heads up Ted. Looking forward to it.

I can tell your passing the savings from the hand model on to us.

Great looking rifle. Have want.

Ted - What is the difference between Nuk 1.1 (I have 2 of them) and this Nuk 1.2?
The striker assembly of the Nuc 1.2 is identical to that of the Mausingfield 2.0. Nuc 1.1 is slightly different. Nuc 2.0 and Muasingfield 2.0 we developed to increase part commonality between all three actions, the Archimedes being the third action.

Sometimes I can't believe that we make three different actions. Crazy or cool? Not sure which but they all seem to have their place.

Ted

Reactions: BuLLet
At this time, there are only 10 remaining in 6mm and 9 remaining in 6.5mm. Tell your friends. And thanks to all of you that have purchased thus far.

Ted

Ted
No doubt there. Great offering Ted, thanks for having done a heads up to the members here.

The striker assembly of the Nuc 1.2 is identical to that of the Mausingfield 2.0. Nuc 1.1 is slightly different. Nuc 2.0 and Muasingfield 2.0 we developed to increase part commonality between all three actions, the Archimedes being the third action.

Sometimes I can't believe that we make three different actions. Crazy or cool? Not sure which but they all seem to have their place.

Ted

I hope the next and most awesome action will be a Fortner style straight pull with push forward thumb tab - for the short - 6mmBR, BRA, and Dasher.

C'mon Ted, your imagination needs more stimulation anyway or you'll get bored!

Reactions: 1moaoff
Center-fire fire straight pulls are tricky. Cartridges get stuck, especially the straight-walled stuff that everyone likes nowadays. When you consider the work statement that is the bolt cycle, the Archimedes does a really good job of spreading the work out over the entire cycle. I think that's going to be really hard to beat but maybe not impossible. We'll see. In the meantime, how about a California legal AR-15 tactical flint lock?
Ted

Barrel life is the only drawback of the 6. But just for poors like myself. I dont mind burning up a 6 Creedmoor criterion (great barrel) at half the cost of more premium barrels.

My sponsors havent bought me a barrel in years.

Reactions: Stoweit
Center-fire fire straight pulls are tricky. Cartridges get stuck, especially the straight-walled stuff that everyone likes nowadays. When you consider the work statement that is the bolt cycle, the Archimedes does a really good job of spreading the work out over the entire cycle. I think that's going to be really hard to beat but maybe not impossible. We'll see. In the meantime, how about a California legal AR-15 tactical flint lock?
Ted

California legal AR-15 tactical flint lock. Not near as fun, lol.

That's what super geniuses are for, like you. Just watch, it'll occur to you in a dream how to get that SP done.

At $2,000 you can shoot production class, if you’re so inclined.
1. Production thresholds are based on MSRP, correct? -- and this was a special holiday sale??
Or was this a unique configuration and that was its MSRP?
Just learning, not challenging-- as I absorb as much of this stuff as I can.

2. MORE LH Options in the world, please. I'm righty, but only have a Left eye...

3. Straight Pull-- love the action on my Blaser R93 hunting rifle-- a design which also allows for handedness conversion changes via a bolt carrier swap for about $60! (not to mention caliber changes via barrel swaps and bolt head changes)