• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

America's Big Tiger Problem

But still just a normal-sized cat!

35148086_1442776609202315_6317827215161556992_o.jpg

35270193_1442773732535936_2161709417202974720_n.jpg

Peachy Carnahan... 4 feet in the air catching a mouse toy out of mid-air!

Cheers,

Sirhr
Oh my god that is hilarious. My Bengal does shit like that too. Usually does acrobatic stunts out of the corner of my eye and I always wonder if he really did what I thought I saw him do. I take him outside with me and my other cat and he likes to sprint back and forth. It’s mesmerizing because he looks like a wild cheetah on the Serengeti when he runs

He’s similar looking to the savannah spot wise
1EF610F3-E069-4110-8097-B488D82C8798.jpeg
9051A123-26DD-4427-B1E0-E18833128471.jpeg

My point was that we have put the system out of balance by killing of the natural predators and thus created a problem. Same is true of feral hogs...ESPECIALLY in Texas. they cause billions in damage each year and are the product of our own greed and mismanagement.

We’re saying the same thing.

F4... Normal cat size. Anything but wild. Smart and think they are dogs. One will play fetch non stop... Spoiled rotton, of course. Anyone who wants a savannah on the basis of size... Shouldn't have one. They are all about personality.

Maggots wolves are way more wild than our cats! Cheers, sirhr
Maggot has actual wolves?? Either missed that Or ignored that because I thought you guys were fucking around

Those are pretty cats. I was never into cats but my ex rescued one from a parking lot as a kitten and she bonded to me and doesn't leave my side. She acts a lot like a dog too but she grew up with one. Then she also has her own peculiarities. I'm certain she's smarter than a dog, I know she's smarter than this setter. He's a good boy but he's got a one track mind when it comes birds and balls. The cat's a pig and is always breaking into food; here recently she started getting on top of the fridge. She's got a counter to jump from but it's still a helluva jump, especially because it's so close to the ceiling. I've never seen her do it, she knows when she's not supposed to be doing something so she'll do it in secret.

I believe that people who don't like cats don't know them. They are just as loyal as a dog, and very warm animals. I couldn't imagine being without my 2 guys

Speaking of tigers, any of you remember the dude that had a full grown tiger living with him in a NYC apartment? And not a penthouse apartment either, some rent controlled shithole. Happened back in the 1990s if I recall. Dude managed to hide the tiger from everyone, until it attacked him one day.

Speaking of tigers, any of you remember the dude that had a full grown tiger living with him in a NYC apartment? And not a penthouse apartment either, some rent controlled shithole. Happened back in the 1990s if I recall. Dude managed to hide the tiger from everyone, until it attacked him one day.
Yeah that's the one quirk about having a pet tiger. They're all cute and fuzzy when they are cubs, and then one day they take a swipe at you and you fall apart into 3 or 4 pieces

Reactions: Arc Light