• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Ammo Binders - For Sale

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    Ammo Binders . For Sale .. In both 20-round and 40-round design .
    . Ammo Binders with a data pocket . pretty self explanatory and there use, for Pack and Field Carry of Ammo .
    . The Best of Quality construction, Ridged Folding in design, 1-k denier Nylon inside and out, with double-needle seam bound & Heavy Mil. Spec. elastic keepers, also: load Data pocket .

also note: --> .300 Norma Mag. is as Large a Magnum Cartridge I build configured as a 40-round Ammo Binders .
    the smaller cartridges in .223 Cal. x45 -and- x39 ( and other parent case rounds ) are 'Only' made in 40-round Ammo Binders .
    Long Action Magnum cartridges from CheyTac and larger are 'only' 20-round Ammo Binders .
    --
    44 -$ each .. (plus shipping) .. for All Calibers in a 20-Round ammo binders .
    55 -$ each .. (plus shipping) .. for, All Calibers in a,. 40-Round ammo binders .
    Ammo Binder Colors .. / Black /. Coyote /. Desert Camo /. OD Green /.ACU Digi. Camo foliage green /. mil.spec Multicam

12 Gauge shot shell .. in color, Coyote and Multicam

( 40-$ ) .. 20-Round Shell Binder .
    ( 24-$ ) .. 20-Round, Elastic/webbing Shot Stringers .
    --
    Payment Type Accepted .. P.O. Money Order . or . personal check . or . Paypal ,
    . also note
    --> If you do chose to use my PayPal Addy., Send the PayPal as ( friend family ) .....thanks
    . also this ---> Paypal payment ,please, give No message containing Ammo/Firearm info added along with PP. payment, of any kind . . give info here in PM or hit me at my hm. mail .

...thank you
    -

I Not a good photographer . .. found a few old photos, but can't find most of others somewhere I had stored on PC . So will get more up soon .
    -
    1585075309917.png

-
    .223 - 40 Round.jpg

-
    1604781824242.png

1604781927246.png

-

Last edited:
    Just checking to see if anyone else may be interested In blaze orange?

I’d be down for 4 binders, just looking to see if it would be worth the trouble for @softcock

I will also vouch. I ordered a couple different sizes a couple weeks ago (for my 6.5 creedmoor and 6.5 grendel). I love the compact size of the smaller binders for the Grendel. Easy to keep on hand when I’m chasing pigs. High quality product. I will be buying more in the near future.

I would some of these in Black multicam...either way they still look killer. I will watch the thread so I can come back after the Tax man rakes me through the coals lol

Anyone have a pic of the 5 rounder? I have 2 ammo binders already from SoftCock as well as 2 22 pistol host holsters that fit suppressors. Y’all won’t be disappointed in his quality

Received my barrel bags, bolt pouches and ammo binders from @softcock today.
    Awesome stuff and can fully recommend purchasing the kit from him! ?

Post @ Instagram

Reactions: hrt4me
    I’ve purchased two of the 20 rounders and one 40 rounder back on the old hide.

-EDIT- Hey Guys, I just wanted to report back on how awesome softcock was to send me a new set after I reported the elastic on my previous ones. The guy really supports his products, so buy with confidence.

Last edited:
    That’s quality service right there. SUPPORT HIDE VENDORS!!
    -
    That is a quick repair . Nylon thread and fabric is tough, but things do wear over years .
    Something damaged, all anyone needs to do is just get a hold of me . I have been sewing nylon for members here on SHcom for many years . So even if the item I sewn for you was made for you several years ago . will fix and make a quick turnaround .

I’ll vouch for this product as well. have four binders for the last five years and I haven’t broken them that’s really good for me

Reactions: hrt4me
    Excellent product! I’ve used one for several years. Two more arrived today, exactly as requested, and they look great. Thank you!

/David

Once again softcock delivers! Binders are expertly crafted and sewn, solid and great looking. Nuf said!

Ammo Binders . For Sale .. In both 20-round and 40-round design .
    . Ammo Binders with a data pocket . pretty self explanatory and there use, for Pack and Field Carry of Ammo .
    . The Best of Quality construction, Ridged Folding in design, 1-k denier Nylon inside and out, with double-needle seam bound & Heavy Mil. Spec. elastic keepers, also: load Data pocket .

also note: --> .300wm is as Large a Magnum Cartridge I build configured as a 40-round Ammo Binders .
    the smaller cartridges in .223 Cal. x45 -and- x39 ( and other parent case rounds ) are 'Only' made in 40-round Ammo Binders . Long Action Magnum cartridges from CheyTac and larger are 'only' 20-round Ammo Binders .
    .50 bmg case cartridge only made in a ( Ammo Field Pack ) not in Ammo Binder design .
    --
    40 -$ each .. (plus shipping) .. for All Calibers in a 20-Round ammo binders up to including Lapua/Norma/RUM. ..etc.
    45 -$ each .. (plus shipping) .. for 20-Round Binders in, CheyTac to .416 Barrett/.460 Steyr ..etc.
    55 -$ each .. (plus shipping) .. for, All Calibers in a,. 40-Round ammo binders .
    30 -$ each .. (plus shipping) .. for 5-Round Lite, pack/hunt

Colors .. / Black /. Coyote tan /. Desert Camo /. OD Green /.ACU Digi. Camo foliage green /. mil.spec Multicam
    --
    Payment Type Accepted .. P.O. Money Order . or . personal check . or . Paypal ,
    . also note
    --> If you do chose to use my PayPal Addy., Send the PayPal as ( friend family ) .....thanks
    . also this ---> Paypal payment ,please, give No message containing Ammo/Firearm info added along with PP. payment, of any kind . . give info here in PM or hit me at my hm. mail .

...thank you
    -

I Not a good photographer . .. found a few old photos, but can't find most of others somewhere I had stored on PC . So will get more up soon .
    -
    View attachment 7280529
    -
    View attachment 7223952

-
    How do i order one for 338 lapua ?