• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Ammo Binders - For Sale

Ordered 7 Cheytac binders for the UK having used one for Ko2M in 2018. Nothing as good as this in the UK, so once word gets out, Mr Softcock is gonna be busy.
I’ve asked him for a 20mm Vulcan 10 round binder; hope he can oblige.

Just received mine today! Quality is outstanding and works perfect for my 6.5 creed ammo! Highly recommend if you need one!

Thanks again softcock.

Can someone measure theirs? Just want to see if these would help me slim my pack down.

These binders are bad ass. Buy with confidence
20200926_002019.jpg

I'm interested in a 40rd binder. Given the similar size can anyone confirm whether 300PRC will fit in a 300WM binder?

It looks like from the listing, The 300PRC only comes in 20 round. Not sure If he can make a 40 round. Or buy 2-20 rounders....

It looks like from the listing, The 300PRC only comes in 20 round. Not sure If he can make a 40 round. Or buy 2-20 rounders....
I see that, just wondering if thats confirmed real world since the rounds are similar in size. Just about everything else for 300WM fits my 300PRC.

Here is what I can tell you based on my 20- round 300WM case. The largest I could fit without dinging the tips is COAL 3.880" So a standard round will probably fit but if your COAL is larger than that-not sure. The photo shows a case at COAL 3.56"
IMG_7777 (1).jpg

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
Can someone who has one of these, and experience with other ammo binder, are these the best on the market? I have been looking to purchase a few for my .308 and .338 Lapua magnum.

These look absolutely fantastic, but need to confirm they are the best before ordering. I'll likely buy a few for my friend.

I can't say for sure that they are the best on the market. I have some Tab Gear binders as well. These are just as good, if not better, than those. Materials are strong and the workmanship in top notch. Also helps that they are $10 cheaper. I'll also say that the fact that he put in the effort to make these more caliber specific was a plus for me. For example, the binders I ordered for 6.5 Grendel are smaller than the binders for 6.5 Creedmoor. I like that they're not any bigger than they need to be. I have come back for multiple orders of the binders. I've also seen another thread where he is selling bolt bags and barrel sleeves. Because of the quality of the binders, I intend to reach out for one or both of those when I need them.

Just my 2¢.

I ordered my 40rd 300WM ammo binder last Tuesday night and it was delivered Saturday. Was provided a tracking number when it shipped. Great service and Great Product! Will be buying more for others as gifts.
Ammo Binder 300WM.jpg

Received my two binders last night. These are EXCELLENT. Well done sir.

Short Action & Long Action , in the ( 40-round ammo binders ) ,and ( 20-Round ammo binders ) .
Ammo Binders are made to size, depending on size of caliber. Ideal design for your need in Secure Ammo Carry in the field or to the bench .

Different Caliber sizes of 40-Round binders, and 20-Round binders ..
-
- 223/.556 , 6x45 ..etc. parent case . .. comes ONLY in 40-round size .
- x39 parent case and similar like , Grendel , 6.8spc , .22 Valkyrie , .22 Nosler ...etc / . . comes ONLY in 40-round size .
- 308 parent case , Creed , 243 , .260 , 7-08 , Dasher ...etc . . comes 20 and 40-round .
- Short Mag. , WSW , SAUM , 6.5PRC ...etc . . comes 20 and 40-round .
- 30-06 .. 65x55 , 25-06 , 65-284 , 257 Rob. ...etc . . comes 20 and 40-round .
- 300WM , 7mm mag. ..etc . . . comes in 20 and 40-round .
- Larger Magnum case Rounds like .. Lapua mag.\ RUM\ Norma \ 300PRC \ CheyTac & Larger ..etc. .. comes ONLY in, 20-Round size .
PLUS --->
12 Gauge Shot Shell , 20-round Ammo Binders . and . 20-round Elastic webbing Stringers .

- Also .. If Single Loading Rounds with a X-long extended COAL . just mention and things can be adjusted to accommodate .

....thanks
-
1613451361124.png

Just received these today and as others have mentioned, TOP QUALITY gear here! Holds all the standard .308 family and even the 6BR too

IMG_1397.jpg

@softcock
What about a bag to put my hot suppressor in?
Do you do suppressor covers for while the can is on the rifle?