• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

An important public awareness announcement (safety first)

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    Just so you know, I am not a judgemental person.
    Whatever your thing is, feel free, I won't hold it against you.

However, if you must shave, there is something to be very aware of.
    This is a short video clip, I suggest paying close attention, it may save your life, seriously.

• Wow
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    I've always said, there is a point where something isn't getting better and it's time to go to the doctor.
    He passed that point a long time ago.

This thread would also be an opportunity for people to post disgusting images of letting things get waaaay out of hand.

Not that I'm suggesting such a thing....

Note to self: change from shaving to Nair depilatory.

Just so you know, I am not a judgemental person.
    Whatever your thing is, feel free, I won't hold it against you.

However, if you must shave, there is something to be very aware of.
    This is a short video clip, I suggest paying close attention, it may save your life, seriously.

Had the same thing happen back in 2010. Just not flu and pneumonia. Went into hospital with a 105 fever and nuts the size of a grapefruit. Next day they did an incision and drain. Had to pack my ball sack for two weeks while it healed up. Almost worst experience of my life.

Was in hospital for a week. Had to push my PCS date back because of it. Con leave and all that fun shit too.

Don't shave no more......just a bit of trimming.

Doc

• Wow
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    Soaking one's balls in bleach everyday should prevent that.

Actually, I grab the weed-eater from the garage. But it is a be-otch trying to hold it at the right angle.